Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'd be curious to hear from Desmond as to why he thanked my post when I said this:
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    So, you waited all day, posted the answer on-thread, then didn't actually PM the answer? Why not PM it straight away since you were here anyway? Is that a glowing blue orb in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Obviously trying to root out who has the sphere is a bad idea, but that's why I posted it. To see what kind of reactions I'd get to it. Why were you the only one to agree with my comment?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    But shes hiding something based on what? You have avoided explaining how you came to your conclusion. It felt like to me you were trying to throw indirect shade on her without really backing it up

No he hasn't. The volume of fluff - posting a lot of nothing. So unlikely nrv but unlikely wolf.
    I mean I'm not saying I agree but I don't want to hear him say it a 3rd time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I have to feed the kids so,
    Tegan - won’t entertain the 19 thing
    Wendy- let’s throw in a low poster
    Angus - very bandwagony

Orla Id like you to look at what I’ve said in my last few posts and realise that you have pounced on me over nothing.

Ive not pounced. Its a day 1 ffa, your going abit over board here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Hey Oisin, you about?

I flagged you for something earlier but despite having quite a high post count, I really don't know what you're thinking at all.

How are you leaning for tonight?

Just getting a chance to catch up. Evenings are dire for me. Im afraid I dont havee a whole lot to offer. Doris and tegan are the 2 I listed.

Doris with the rhyming, yes it looks to obvious but maybe thats her plan.

I will try get an ffa in later.

What did you flag me for btw?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Just getting a chance to catch up. Evenings are dire for me. Im afraid I dont havee a whole lot to offer. Doris and tegan are the 2 I listed.

Doris with the rhyming, yes it looks to obvious but maybe thats her plan.

I will try get an ffa in later.

What did you flag me for btw?

what do you think the rhyming might mean?

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I see you needed to pad your list with Orla, was I padding too, or a legitimate concern?

Nah, I voted for you. It's an early feeling, I can't really explain where it comes from (so I can hardly justify it to others) but I've ignored them before and regretted it, thought I'd listen to my gut for a change.
    It's probably indigestion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ive not pounced. Its a day 1 ffa, your going abit over board here

To be clear you aren’t on my ffa

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

FFA1

Gabriel - A low poster. Keeps popping in to sy they cant catch up. How about just catch up?

Never said I can't catch up, just said it will take me a while to catch up. Other commitments in real world mean I wasn't able to post much today or yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'm not going to lie, I sort of zoned out while I was reading through from about post 375 onwards. I'm going back to re-read and see what I might have skimmed over

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    did you get anywhere with your musings orla?

Not yet, all in good time

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nice cherry picking of posts there. I've already stated I'm working off limited info and I'll need a proper read of the the thread when I get home to add anything constructive. I have some suspicions but they are first read instincts which aren't always reliable so I want to reread to be sure.

that's a lot of words when a simple no would suffice

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'd be curious to hear from Desmond as to why he thanked my post when I said this:

Obviously trying to root out who has the sphere is a bad idea, but that's why I posted it. To see what kind of reactions I'd get to it. Why were you the only one to agree with my comment?

Thats strike 3 maybe 4 for me with Des you add in his dissapearence act and he looks very bad very des

Given both only have 1 post, I'd wonder if those two will be offed by the Shining dude tonight.

I literally have no notes on either of those other two though. Care to give me a quick sum up?

**** all to go off on either really, Wendy came in to announce there was no way she was doing an FFA and would be popping in to vote wolfiest at 8.55, screams pre-empting justifying her vote.

Derry has just been fluffy, apparently ive been cherry picking his posts but they all look either fluffy or rule conjecture to me.

I like to keep things simple so dont keep notes or hang onto everything everyone says, I just try to point and poke when things stand out to me, they're the two biggest so fsr

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok I had a read back of your posts Doris. Apart from the rhyming the thing that strikes me as odd is your entrance to this thread, ‘hello hi’ and then the ‘I was down by the river across the stream’. Like what. Not that I’m any great shakes with the posting. Anyway I’ve a bad feeling about Doris.

This is exactly how the SK played in the GoT game, and they git pretty far, wonder if that poster is trying.their old.tricks again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    what do you think the rhyming might mean?

Dont think the rhyming means anything, she was just being annoying so people would think, nah a baddie wouldnt be that brazen.
    On the other hand, if there was something to it then I havent found it yet and Ive possibly got her all wrong.

How you leaning Frank?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    This is exactly how the SK played in the GoT game, and they git pretty far, wonder if that poster is trying.their old.tricks again

Interesting. Not voted so prepared to switch if people think this is a worthwhile theory?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Winifred does seem like they will be a big loss to us in the village, Holly had a high post count but wasn't posting much at the same time. But could have been easily a decent roled player warming up for the week.

I hate Day 1 it always seems like an impossible task for the village to win. Losing two and very little to go on for the lynch later.

This was one post I picked up on this morning in my skimming. A villager or wolf in sheep's clothing?!
    I'm probably over analysing the game of poker.

Personally found it too suspicious to be suspicious, and it stopped once the Sphere was won so I'm happy to discount it as needling for a reaction for now.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I have to feed the kids so,
    Tegan - won’t entertain the 19 thing
    Wendy- let’s throw in a low poster
    Angus - very bandwagony

Orla Id like you to look at what I’ve said in my last few posts and realise that you have pounced on me over nothing.

Wendy happens to be the most under fire of the low posters Nidge, a bit ironic to call Angus bandwagony while pretty clearly bandwagoning

(that was in relation to rhyming)

(But then I would say that since I joined in)

• Advertisement

Dont think the rhyming means anything, she was just being annoying so people would think, nah a baddie wouldnt be that brazen.
    On the other hand, if there was something to it then I havent found it yet and Ive possibly got her all wrong.

How you leaning Frank?

not yet, was gonna vote you if you didnt answer my question :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Interesting. Not voted so prepared to switch if people think this is a worthwhile theory?

Ready to jump on a wagon? how very good of you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Sorry for the long post here, but have to refute some of this. Outright avoided talking with Winifred? What exactly was I meant to interact with? How they liked their tea?

On the other point about me agreeing with you, I did agree with you but not me trying to do any pocketing, just demonstrating that I did in fact agree.

Like I agree with Tegan somewhat, although my read isn't a solid on. I didn't like their reasoning for me. At least yours I half agree with.
    This could fluctuate but my #FFA right now is....

1. Tegan (Really the only person I've got what I feel is a solid read on)

Other two names are iffy, but kind of hit a few of the same flags Tegan did.

2. Oisin - High poster but utterly non-committal about anything. Think they are fifth or sixth highest poster currently, but read their posts. Absolutely nothing of substance. Just loads of referencing other peoples thoughts. The other note I have is that the opposite of Tegan, they were interacting with Wini this morning before the munch being quite supportive of them. In fairness to Tegan, that would flag higher than starting to be a bit negative with someone before they get munched.

Not 100% sure bout the third yet. Basically, I've got a list of 4 names who've registered two marks against them for different reasons than Tegan, though I'd worry at least one of the four could be flagging up cause they are rolled good. Gonna put this as a tentative third name for now.

3. Isla - Really weak one. Was online this morning round munch but was outright avoiding talking with Wini. She also registered a mark yesterday evening when she made a post agreeing with me, that registered as a possible attempt at pocketing me. But really, Isla, this one is just sticking to my strike system on the list, and I could just as easily go for someone who I've got no read on cause they aren't contributing massively.

I could change Isla on a whim right now.
    If you get crimson, azure or pink and you are roled you wouldn’t want to declare on thread
    Black gets immunity and whomever they select will die instead. Am I reading that right? Wouldn’t this be the one sphere that we could discuss openly and perhaps get consensus on who the target is?
    What if you’re the vig and through a sheer stroke of luck we find a baddie that needs taking out. The vig powers would be frozen so if no shot was taken th baddies would know who that was.
    Why would you not reveal the crimson if you're roled? Are you suggesting there is a joint backroom with some goodies and baddies in it?
    That's the kind of wisdom we need, well played, as you were Sir
    Awwww Desmond I’m here. You making tea?
    Half a spoon please

Angus WW wrote: »

Not yet anyways, its tunnelling out of absolutely no where just raising the idea.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ready to jump on a wagon? how very good of you.

Nah chief. My reason for picking my list is shakey, I'm happy to admit that. If a better option comes along it makes sense to go with that. You've already had someone speak against the idea.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I thanked it cause it was funny. Simple as.

Make that two people.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    This was one post I picked up on this morning in my skimming. A villager or wolf in sheep's clothing?!
    I'm probably over analysing the game of poker.

"They could be a villager or a wolf" is not analysis. It's the premise of the ****ing game!

This kind of noncommittal bull**** helps no one.
    Or is that the intent? Contribute without committing?

I'D find a good FFA a lot easier to post than a bad one right now, im about ti get herbal though si lets give this a lash

#FFA1
    Wendy - Nothing post to justify absense and then voting without reasoning, the post was far too careful to round out suspicions imo, and so I've latched onto it.

Tegan - Playing in the spotlight, and playing like a good villager. Buffing an FFA with Orla for ****e reasoning and then backoedelking when called out is the reason she's here, I think a wolf would rather step up to launch FFAs than a villager, especially with admittedly nothing reasons. The fact that I think Orla is good might beijg causing me.to overcompensate here.

Derry - Watery and defensive, mainly here as a token as I'd rather give three names im suspicious of. Will be happy to scratch Derry if they're reasonable.whenever they're back on

Honourary mention ti Riona, Abigail and especially Oisin, whom I didn't realise was playing until someone pointed out they were a high poster, ID take that as masterfully flying under the radar.

Note that im the only player to directly question Wendy afaik, yet shes on heaps of FFAs, beware the bandwagoners, D1 FFAs are very useful once you have a wolf or two nailed and I think the Wendy Wagon could hold another one atleast.

• Advertisement

Not yet, all in good time

come on! i need help focusing

Advertisement