Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I’m going to keep my FFA nice and simple. I’m picking 3 people who’ve posted very little today but kept themselves active enough to avoid suspicion.

Isla
    Steve
    Gabriel

The loud posters will get caught out eventually. The low posters will come under pressure eventually but the middle of the road ones coast around for the past few days.

Despite Doris going in hard enough on me. I do think he’s a NRV that desperately wants to lead the village.

Day 1 is always tough whoever does get Lynch on day 1 usually never really deserves it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Wendy happens to be the most under fire of the low posters Nidge, a bit ironic to call Angus bandwagony while pretty clearly bandwagoning

No sir, I’ll admit I’d rather a non contributing low poster went down than me but that’s not the same on piling on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ok have read back through and my suspicions are as solid as Day 1s usually are but for what it's worth my FFA is:

#FFA1
    Desmond - first to mention the both kills being on 19 posts but doesn't push the discussion, just kind of drops it in and then lets other discuss. Wolfy.
    Orla - Defending other players on Day 1 seems odd to me.
    Katie - After the initial flurry over 19 post kills ended, brought it back up.

These struck me earlier on and on a brief re-read my impressions stayed the same.

All work and no play makes Jack check the lynch form.

With just under 90 minutes to get your votes in, he asked me to remind you to vote.

Lynch form: https://goo.gl/forms/0THvVQd6MEGsJKDW2

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ok have read back through and my suspicions are as solid as Day 1s usually are but for what it's worth my FFA is:

#FFA1
    Desmond - first to mention the both kills being on 19 posts but doesn't push the discussion, just kind of drops it in and then lets other discuss. Wolfy.
    Orla - Defending other players on Day 1 seems odd to me.
    Katie - After the initial flurry over 19 post kills ended, brought it back up.

These struck me earlier on and on a brief re-read my impressions stayed the same.

I didn’t push it because people asked us not to continue talking about it so we don’t get dragged down by it.

You literally just called out Katie for Doing the opposite of what I did.

• Advertisement

My thinking on that is teamwork...you baited the hook and she reminded us it was there.

My thinking on that is teamwork...you baited the hook and she reminded us it was there.

It’s not a bad thought but its not right. I’m sadly just a plain boring villager. But I can see your logic.

It’s my own fault for making any loose theory on Day 1. People will read into anything enough on Day 1. I was genuinely trying to throw stuff out to help. Got over excited.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

#FFA1

Desmond - Was present before and after munch. Was the only person to respond to my bait comment. It's slim, but out of everyone today, he's the one that stod out the most to me

Angus - Last-minute addition, offering to switch votes very easily. Almost seemed like a scripted reply to Mary?

There the only two I can properly commit to before I head out

For the record, I'm placing my vote for Desmond now, since I doubt I'll be out until 10

Brendan WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Desmond - Was present before and after munch. Was the only person to respond to my bait comment. It's slim, but out of everyone today, he's the one that stod out the most to me

Angus - Last-minute addition, offering to switch votes very easily. Almost seemed like a scripted reply to Mary?

There the only two I can properly commit to before I head out

For the record, I'm placing my vote for Desmond now, since I doubt I'll be out until 10

I stood out as I’m one of the top posters. If I was a wolf I’d be lying low like the wolves are currently doing.

Is someone actually compiling FFAs?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

NB. Votes will not be counted if lynch password is invalid.

Type carefully people.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Not having much time this evening but want to get my FFA1 in

1. Tegan - I'm conflicted about this but it's either a really naive poster who hasn't bothered at all to read the OP or a wolf. I found her ffa odd earlier especially choice 3

2. Babs - low poster in the wolves, Babs stuck with me yesterday and failed to really offer anything today

I dont have a third. Tbh I've two choices here and based on other posts I'm a little concerned one or both might be roled villagers. We will see tomorrow depending on munch/sk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    "They could be a villager or a wolf" is not analysis. It's the premise of the ****ing game!

This kind of noncommittal bull**** helps no one.
    Or is that the intent? Contribute without committing?

Thanks for the tip man!

My point was more that picking in day one is pretty much a stab in the dark with every straw clutched at.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Sorry for popping up so late. Just got rid of friends out of the house, so can finally focus. I've skim read the rest of the thread, but will haveta go back over it to get a proper feel for what everybody's been saying. I'll fire in my FFA in a minute.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

My #FFA1

Clodagh - Fixated on the 19 thing early on today, and I think her Carrie pun may have been a baddie trying to soft-claim the role. Although they haven't posted much, based on what I've seen they're top of my list.

Conor - Tipping along, only really mentions a bad feeling about Doris for the rhyming.

Tegan - Not convinced here, but I didn't like her reason for me on her FFA. So it smacks a bit of accusing because I was accused. However, it's more the reasoning rather than it being me.

Is someone actually compiling FFAs?

Ok as nobody has replied this is what I've got, if I've missed any, let me know.

Player FFA#1
    Tegan Nigel Isla Orla
    Fiona Wendy Conor
    Gertrude Tegan Oisin Isla
    Nigel Tegan Wendy Angus
    Orla Nigel Angus Gabriel
    Angus Nigel Orla Tegan
    Katie Nigel Tegan Wendy
    Mary Wendy Tegan Derry
    Desmond Isla Steve Gabriel
    Derry Desmond Orla Katie
    Brendan Desmond Angus
    Vernon Tegan Barbara
    Isla Clodagh Conor Tegan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Tegan - Not convinced here, but I didn't like her reason for me on her FFA. So it smacks a bit of accusing because I was accused. However, it's more the reasoning rather than it being me.

You don't like gut feeling on day 1 with no tasks? Even Minesweeper starts with a 1st round guess.

Frankly I'm suspicious that my FFA is the only thing youre holding against me.... But I certainly feel better about how I voted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

And back

5th post too.

FFA (in no particular order):

Doris: Strange rhyming posts - trying pretty hard to draw attention (and maybe draw it away from others).
    Tegan: Some panicky posting, might be a wolf who is afraid that they look suspicious.
    Katie: As mentioned already, kept bringing up the 19 thing. Seems like something a wolf or SK might do to throw the village off.

I'll be the first to admit that this is pretty weak and based on a quick skim-read.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'D find a good FFA a lot easier to post than a bad one right now, im about ti get herbal though si lets give this a lash

#FFA1
    Wendy - Nothing post to justify absense and then voting without reasoning, the post was far too careful to round out suspicions imo, and so I've latched onto it.

Tegan - Playing in the spotlight, and playing like a good villager. Buffing an FFA with Orla for ****e reasoning and then backoedelking when called out is the reason she's here, I think a wolf would rather step up to launch FFAs than a villager, especially with admittedly nothing reasons. The fact that I think Orla is good might beijg causing me.to overcompensate here.

Derry - Watery and defensive, mainly here as a token as I'd rather give three names im suspicious of. Will be happy to scratch Derry if they're reasonable.whenever they're back on

Honourary mention ti Riona, Abigail and especially Oisin, whom I didn't realise was playing until someone pointed out they were a high poster, ID take that as masterfully flying under the radar.

Note that im the only player to directly question Wendy afaik, yet shes on heaps of FFAs, beware the bandwagoners, D1 FFAs are very useful once you have a wolf or two nailed and I think the Wendy Wagon could hold another one atleast.

Alright I've made it back. Interesting day all round. Pissed I missed the comp earlier. No way the mods could even PM players to announce the competition is starting? Who the hell is on the thread at 2-3pm of a Monday anyway?

I have to admit I did post my post this morning with the intention of seeing who jumped on it as an excuse to vote. (also because I was actually away for the day). My notes from the last 30 minutes or so show that the following 4 mentioned it or put me on their FFA because of it:
    Katie
    Fiona
    Nigel
    Mary

Out of these 4 I actually think Mary is on the level and would put her on a slight town lean at the moment. So I'll be voting for one of the other 3. It's as good a reason as any even though Tegan is looking suspicious to me too at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ffa
    1 Katie
    2 Derry.

Nothing major really.
    Earlier I outlined that I had minor suspicion on Katie cos of the 19 thing. It shouldnt really be enough to swing but no one else has given me enough suspicion yet to unseat this one.

Derry with his recent interaction and ffa conclusions with Desmond. It screams to me of trying to find something from nothing but the approach and tone of it smacks not of day 1 confusion but eagerness to hop excuse put forward by someone else and jump on a bandwagon.

Plenty of time for my mind to change between now and lynch vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    And back

5th post too.

14 more to go then :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

45 minutes to go and 12 players still left to vote.

Remember to ensure your passwords are correct, or your vote will NOT be counted.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ffa
    1 Katie
    2 Derry.

Nothing major really.
    Earlier I outlined that I had minor suspicion on Katie cos of the 19 thing. It shouldnt really be enough to swing but no one else has given me enough suspicion yet to unseat this one.

Derry with his recent interaction and ffa conclusions with Desmond. It screams to me of trying to find something from nothing but the approach and tone of it smacks not of day 1 confusion but eagerness to hop excuse put forward by someone else and jump on a bandwagon.

Plenty of time for my mind to change between now and lynch vote

Just out of curiosity, who else put forward this idea? I'm pretty sure I was the first person to mention Desmond in my FFA :confused:

14 more to go then :D

lol

@Wendy, its werewolf. The least busy are always the ones to profit.

I suggest Nigel as a good vote from your 4

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    My #FFA1

Clodagh - Fixated on the 19 thing early on today, and I think her Carrie pun may have been a baddie trying to soft-claim the role. Although they haven't posted much, based on what I've seen they're top of my list.

Conor - Tipping along, only really mentions a bad feeling about Doris for the rhyming.

LOL that is too funny. It wasn't me fixating on it. I was merely saying I thought it was a mod choice for the kill. But if that puts me at the top of your list, that is great to be noticed. Your theory is as weak as horse piss, but carry on Isla :D

Just reading back through the thread again.

For what it's worth, I think whoever won the Azure sphere should hang on to it until tomorrow at least, unless they have good reason to think they know who the wolves will be after. It's prob to early to know who's likely to be targeted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

#FFA1

Dorus - playing a game of bluff
    Tegan - maybe a gut feeling, so many different theories, maybe trying to throw everyone of.
    Babs - got her 5th post in, offered nothing so far.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Just reading back through the thread again.

For what it's worth, I think whoever won the Azure sphere should hang on to it until tomorrow at least, unless they have good reason to think they know who the wolves will be after. It's prob to early to know who's likely to be targeted.

What happens if there's a time limit on it though and it has to be used tonight?

Advertisement