Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    utd to win :P

I'm watching it off the sky planner. Only at half time now, this is last place I thought I'd come across a spoiler!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    What made you think Tegan was Team IT?

Weirdly enough I too have a headache, probably from trying to analyse posts to death

Just gonna quote my initial post about Tegan this morning.
    Basically, I'm keeping bullet points on people as there posting; the more often they pop up, the more worried I get. Most people barely scrap on the list. A lot aren't registering at all. But Tegan got three in quick succession.

First off, it strikes me Wini was a bit more of a reactive kill; Wini didn't appear on my radar at all yesterday, and then when I was catching up this morning, she started getting very active and very leader-y. Which makes me think that it's more likely that her munch this morning was a panicing IT team, wanting to go after someone who was very game-orientated. Hit a potential leader.

Looking at who was online during that period, Tegan registered, among other names. I have Tegan down as the only person who seemed to react quite negatively to Wini's post. Some reacted positively, some were posting but ignoring her, but Tegan was the only one I noted down as being quite negative in her response. But that's relatively minor and pushing it.

After Wini was killed, Tegan says it was probably cause she was trying to work out the detective role. I'd have personally said it was more cause she was trying to discuss the spheres. So Tegan registers a mark cause I disagree with her read there too.

And then the "Oh look, I mis-read how many people are on Team IT, lol" as well. Again, on its own, probably pushing it. But it nearly came across too much like she was trying to push how little she knew about that team. The number of baddies would be a pretty important thing to know when you're trying to talk shop, right?

So its kind of having multiple minor hits in quick succession that has me worried.

Tegan completely ignored this too until I poked her earlier again. Took HOURS for any sort of retort, which would make me ponder if they were in a back room.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gerty you mention your bullet points on folk, fancy sharing your notes?

Whom would you lynch next?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Just gonna quote my initial post about Tegan this morning.

Tegan completely ignored this too until I poked her earlier again. Took HOURS for any sort of retort, which would make me ponder if they were in a back room.

Ok thanks. I hope you're right even if I'm not convinced myself. I focused this evening on who I suspected. Think I'll have a look at why other people chose their suspects in the morning before I go to work, see if anything jumps out. Liam's reason for me seemed odd.. Mary listed me too but had better reasons.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Gerty you mention your bullet points on folk, fancy sharing your notes?

Whom would you lynch next?

Will do tomorrow but for now, most of the people on it have very, very little on it, and I think one or two might be rolled goodies too, and don't want to give the wolves any ideas :pac:

• Advertisement

Ok thanks. I hope you're right even if I'm not convinced myself. I focused this evening on who I suspected. Think I'll have a look at why other people chose their suspects in the morning before I go to work, see if anything jumps out. Liam's reason for me seemed odd.. Mary listed me too but had better reasons.

Derry, any thoughts on Fiona yet?

I have Mary verging into my "More good than bad" column. Have very little read on Liam right now.

Derry, any thoughts on Fiona yet?

Fiona hasn't really registered for me yet. What are your thoughts?

Ok have read back through and my suspicions are as solid as Day 1s usually are but for what it's worth my FFA is:

#FFA1
    Desmond - first to mention the both kills being on 19 posts but doesn't push the discussion, just kind of drops it in and then lets other discuss. Wolfy.
    Orla - Defending other players on Day 1 seems odd to me.
    Katie - After the initial flurry over 19 post kills ended, brought it back up.

These struck me earlier on and on a brief re-read my impressions stayed the same.

Also, whom did I defend ?

Also, whom did I defend ?

There were a couple of people you seemed to kind of gently defend when others called them out. I'm on phone in bed so can't search easily and don't have my notes to hand so can't name names of the top of my head, but given it's day one, this seemed odd to me.

Also given it's day one, my reads are flimsy as, to be fair. I was more solid on my Des/Katie colluding theory

• Advertisement

Abigail and Riona didn't vote and only have one post each in the thread. Surely they are villagers?
    I don't see the Wolves or SK teams potentially losing a member risking the wrath of Jack.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Yo Alan if your looking for ideas check des and Barbra or des and some low poster

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Abigail and Riona didn't vote and only have one post each in the thread. Surely they are villagers?
    I don't see the Wolves or SK teams potentially losing a member risking the wrath of Jack.

There's potentially a bigger elephant in the room with those two as well

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Yo Alan if your looking for ideas check des and Barbra or des and some low poster

Thanks I’m flattered you think of me so much. With all of your focus on me you’re letting the wolves sneak on by. I wonder why that is... hmmmm...

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Thanks I’m flattered you think of me so much. With all of your focus on me you’re letting the wolves sneak on by. I wonder why that is... hmmmm...

Me and you won't last the game des but ill hopefully lead you to your death before I get mine

Me and you won't last the game des but ill hopefully lead you to your death before I get mine

So you want to kill a villager. Not sure how that helps the village??

So you want to kill a villager. Not sure how that helps the village??

O your a villager sorry thought you were a wolf with all your wolf behaviour my bad

O your a villager sorry thought you were a wolf with all your wolf behaviour my bad

Wolf behaviour like?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

More of a question for the mods but if a number of people fail to reach 5 posts before the lynch does Mad Jack kill them all or is it just a warning first time round?
    Wolf behaviour like?

Have you found out the answer to this question yet? want to share, in your own words, the answer you received or did you not really care about what you were asking?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Katie: As mentioned already, kept bringing up the 19 thing. Seems like something a wolf or SK might do to throw the village off.

I'll be the first to admit that this is pretty weak and based on a quick skim-read.

I'm not going to call a bandwagon as it was day 1 FFAs and people didn't have much to go on but I will probably note who just parroted what others said as a reason to vote in an ffa like above.

kept bringing it up is a bit misleading when all I did is told the person telling everyone to move on and drop the 19 discussion that I usually wouldn't tell others to drop a topic unless I had something more worth looking into. In fact I actually said I wasn't sure what we could gleam from just a number but it was portrayed like I derailed the thread banging on about it by some when that was not the case at all.

Don't want to make it a topic of conversation today but wanted to address that

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Morning all, no night owls I see, less nonsense to read through in the morning then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Morning, hopefully get to read properly today. Have to be AFK for an appointment, but other than that, this afternoon I can read here.

Not going to go back through all the posts. I voted Katie last night as she was the only one that tingled me senses. But I have no great read on anyone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Have you found out the answer to this question yet? want to share, in your own words, the answer you received or did you not really care about what you were asking?

Don't see how this helps us today?

Morning all. Back at work today which actually means I will have more time to read through the thread more consistently without having to catch up on 3-4 hour bursts.

Steve WW wrote: »

Why don’t you PM the mods and find out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

morning folks. at least the day 1 nonsense is out of the way and hopefully we might be able to formulate some sort of strategy

Frank WW wrote: »
    morning folks. at least the day 1 nonsense is out of the way and hopefully we might be able to formulate some sort of strategy

Voting pattern might show something after the munch. It’s not much but it’s more than what we had yesterday!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Voting pattern might show something after the munch. It’s not much but it’s more than what we had yesterday!

i dunno, they were fairly spread out if memory serves. i guess time will tell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Morning everyone. Very quiet last night, not sure what to make of that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Des, what are your thoughts on barbera?

Advertisement