Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Morning all. Back at work today which actually means I will have more time to read through the thread more consistently without having to catch up on 3-4 hour bursts.

Youve done zero thus far except tell us this repeatedly, at least shoe horn a horror joke in here now and them too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Morning everyone. Very quiet last night, not sure what to make of that.

morning fi

Des, what are your thoughts on barbera?

What are your thoughts on Angus?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Youve done zero thus far except tell us this repeatedly, at least shoe horn a horror joke in here now and them too.

morning orla. i voted for you last night. how does that make you feel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Orla, still waiting for your thoughts on me

• Advertisement

i've none on you yet. will keep a close eye today though, work permitting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Des, what are your thoughts on barbera?

No read on her yet to be honest until her interaction with me last night I had no idea she was in the game.

Fairly obscure so far. But most people were on Day 1.

And then I really don’t like when someone asks for someone else’s read without giving their own thoughts. It’s deflection, and once they get a response they can just jump on board with it.

What’s your read on babs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

So Fiona/Katie/Mary could you let me know why ye voted for me last night? Over anyone else on your FFA's?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Morning all.

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'm not going to call a bandwagon as it was day 1 FFAs and people didn't have much to go on but I will probably note who just parroted what others said as a reason to vote in an ffa like above.

kept bringing it up is a bit misleading when all I did is told the person telling everyone to move on and drop the 19 discussion that I usually wouldn't tell others to drop a topic unless I had something more worth looking into. In fact I actually said I wasn't sure what we could gleam from just a number but it was portrayed like I derailed the thread banging on about it by some when that was not the case at all.

Don't want to make it a topic of conversation today but wanted to address that

That's fair enough, tbh I was stretching to find 3 for the FFA with very little to go on, which is why I didn't vote for you. Looking back, my reasoning for including Doris was also pretty sketchy. Day 1 FFAs are always a bit of a stab in the dark.

I'm gonna read through the thread properly and see if anything jumps out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Yeah sometimes it comes across as just getting your post count up if all your doing is talking about work / why you haven't posted but at least what she's saying now means there should be less explanations and more actual posts today. I'm hoping there is a bit more substance to day 2s discussions

• Advertisement

What are your thoughts on Angus?

Angus is interesting. Feels more prolific and useful than they actually are. Most suspicious post they’ve made by far was their offer to be flexible on their vote last night. Leans a bit hairy but less to work with than I’d expected, doing a great job of seeming active

Derry WW wrote: »
    Tally of FFAs below...someone should check my counts though.

Player FFA#1
    Fiona Wendy Conor
    Katie Nigel Tegan Wendy
    Mary Wendy Tegan Derry

FFA's for reference.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    No read on her yet to be honest until her interaction with me last night I had no idea she was in the game.

Fairly obscure so far. But most people were on Day 1.

And then I really don’t like when someone asks for someone else’s read without giving their own thoughts. It’s deflection, and once they get a response they can just jump on board with it.

What’s your read on babs?

My thoughts on babs were she’s very keen on you being good in spite of the consensus building elsewhere. That makes me wonder about both of you

Frank WW wrote: »
    morning orla. i voted for you last night. how does that make you feel?

Special

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So Fiona/Katie/Mary could you let me know why ye voted for me last night? Over anyone else on your FFA's?

Because you had the most stinkingly wolfy post I’ve ever seen yesterday wolf

Fiona/Katie/Mary's FFAs. Bandwagon central here.
    #ffa1

Wendy; her post about not doing an ffa or being around is the dodgiest read here so far

Conor: meh, may as well not exist. Sort of helpful tipping along but when you look at his contributions it’s a small pile of nothing (granted it’s early days but even so it sticks out)

Don’t have a third yet so may come back to that. One or two I’m still very unsure about
    Mary WW wrote: »
    I'D find a good FFA a lot easier to post than a bad one right now, im about ti get herbal though si lets give this a lash

#FFA1
    Wendy - Nothing post to justify absense and then voting without reasoning, the post was far too careful to round out suspicions imo, and so I've latched onto it.

Tegan - Playing in the spotlight, and playing like a good villager. Buffing an FFA with Orla for ****e reasoning and then backoedelking when called out is the reason she's here, I think a wolf would rather step up to launch FFAs than a villager, especially with admittedly nothing reasons. The fact that I think Orla is good might beijg causing me.to overcompensate here.

Derry - Watery and defensive, mainly here as a token as I'd rather give three names im suspicious of. Will be happy to scratch Derry if they're reasonable.whenever they're back on

Honourary mention ti Riona, Abigail and especially Oisin, whom I didn't realise was playing until someone pointed out they were a high poster, ID take that as masterfully flying under the radar.

Note that im the only player to directly question Wendy afaik, yet shes on heaps of FFAs, beware the bandwagoners, D1 FFAs are very useful once you have a wolf or two nailed and I think the Wendy Wagon could hold another one atleast.
    #FFA1

1. Nigel
    2. Tegan
    3. Wendy

I think there may be more wolves hiding in the low numbers and Wendy reflects that. I have a feeling about Tegan and how she has defended herself that I thought id shake but haven't. While Nigel might be a sh stirrer its hard to fully tell as Its day 1 so its difficult to get a read on anyone properly really for instance Doris has me baffled at the moment. I miight change the above if we here more from people like now online Gabbie.

Explain your wolfy post first

Because you had the most stinkingly wolfy post I’ve ever seen yesterday wolf

Do you wanna pick that apart then? What exactly about it was wolfy? More so than anything else said in the last 2 days?
    Was it coz I said I wouldn't be around?
    Or was it that I said I would try my best to catch up on the thread before I voted?
    Or was it that I said I wouldn't be doing an FFA (even though I managed one)?
    Would it have been better if I'd not posted anything at all to explain my absence from the thread for the entire day like other posters?

It seems to me like you needed someone else on your FFA and you jumped on what Mary/Katie said about it.

Thought it'd be obvious as Myself and iirc Mary on thread jumped on your im not doing an FFA and won't be around till near lynch when ill try to' catch up and vote post. TBH it was day 1 and that was a wolfie post that stood out, if you were a lot more active today and your posts didn't have such a feel I wouldn't be going so strong on you on day 2 but that is still to be seen. I do like a simple question ike this though as apposed to someone going nuts cos they are FFA'd or voted for.

Thought it'd be obvious as Myself and iirc Mary on thread jumped on your im not doing an FFA and won't be around till near lynch when ill try to' catch up and vote post. TBH it was day 1 and that was a wolfie post that stood out, if you were a lot more active today and your posts didn't have such a feel I wouldn't be going so strong on you on day 2 but that is still to be seen. I do like a simple question ike this though as apposed to someone going nuts cos they are FFA'd or voted for.

I gotta say usually I would be the one going nuts over someone questioning me but my new cat is making me very zen about things so I'm more level-headed this game. :D

• Advertisement

Vain much?

I haven't leaned one way or the other yet, so far to me you are unknown. Ive seen sone potential reasons for you to be a villager, but that said I suspect you as much as most

To be honest 2 of those 3 votes called you on the post people are suspicious of immediately so it isn't exactly a bandwagon and then seemingly stuck to that reasoning for voting for you. Maybe Fiona jumped on but that might be just cos there was little to go on yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Its in my FFA

Do you wanna pick that apart then? What exactly about it was wolfy? More so than anything else said in the last 2 days?
    Was it coz I said I wouldn't be around?
    Or was it that I said I would try my best to catch up on the thread before I voted?

Yep the timing and delivery of both of those definitely make you eligible for club Wolfenstein. You bought yourself a whole day in your back room
    Or was it that I said I wouldn't be doing an FFA (even though I managed one)?
    Careful wolf corrects itself but too late it’s been spotted
    Would it have been better if I'd not posted anything at all to explain my absence from the thread for the entire day like other posters?
    I don’t know. Did any of you wolf friends try that? How is it going for them?
    It seems to me like you needed someone else on your FFA and you jumped on what Mary/Katie said about it.

They did find a wolf (you) to be fair

To be honest 2 of those 3 votes called you on the post people are suspicious of immediately so it isn't exactly a bandwagon and then seemingly stuck to that reasoning for voting for you. Maybe Fiona jumped on but that might be just cos there was little to go on yesterday.

I would agree with that. Fiona seems to have had the least reasoning to vote for me. I dislike people voting for someone on the basis of a single post though (obviously unless it's a post that says hello my name is Mr Wolf or the seer has branded them a wolf). But at least you and Mary both seemed to point out my post first.

Nigel, I dunno. He was the other person to have me on his FFA (I think) but didn't vote for me. Didn't see much in his posts yesterday to warrant voting for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning all, squeezing in some time before work (I'm not an addict, I'm not) going back over the thread hoping to find something. Day 1 FFA reasons could be useful going forward so making notes.

Yep the timing and delivery of both of those definitely make you eligible for club Wolfenstein. You bought yourself a whole day in your back room

Careful wolf corrects itself but too late it’s been spotted

I don’t know. Did any of you wolf friends try that? How is it going for them?

They did find a wolf (you) to be fair

I think you'll find that I in fact bought myself a day with my RL friends. Sorry to burst your bubble hon. And if I were a wolf, what the **** does a 'day in my backroom' even mean? What would I be doing there? Picking my wolfy fleas? If I were a wolf I'd be trying to be as helpful as possible or as quiet as possible. I wouldn't be telegraphing to everyone that I wouldn't be around. I'd just shut up and not draw attention to myself.

Morning all, squeezing in some time before work (I'm not an addict, I'm not) going back over the thread hoping to find something. Day 1 FFA reasons could be useful going forward so making notes.

Haha you can always spot the accounts that Necro has used before. over 2000 posts for poor Derry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

My thoughts on babs were she’s very keen on you being good in spite of the consensus building elsewhere.

Oh you mean Doris and Steve... who both went in on me yesterday and again today no doubt... almost like they're plotting it... hmmm...

• Advertisement

Its hopefully useful tomorrow.

Now wee Derry lad, explain where I defneded people..... you said yesterday youd get back as well as gave me nothing on your thoughts on Fiona..... so Derry..... join us today for some chats

Advertisement