Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Its in my FFA

Yes I see that, but why vote for me over either of the other 2 in your FFA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Yes I see that, but why vote for me over either of the other 2 in your FFA?

*yawn*

Is this really your best line of inquiery?

At the time of voting I thought you were wolfiest, how do I have to break this down for you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Wheres Eva? Had a late vote on Tegan but I don't remember seeing her on thread around lynchtime

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

There is usually a talkative wolf but mostly the wolves seem to stay under the radar and allow the talkative ones thrust themselves into the limelight. Thats why if a Wendy stands out in a potentially more wolfie way I'd be inclined to look at that. I do like the direction of seeing who jumped on Tegan late too especially if they hadn't said anything much about her. That said hopefully we will learn more based off who IT/Wolves take out and how they voted /FFAd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Its hopefully useful tomorrow.

Now wee Derry lad, explain where I defneded people..... you said yesterday youd get back as well as gave me nothing on your thoughts on Fiona..... so Derry..... join us today for some chats

I've had a read back through this morning and now it seems less like defending than your style of play but to me, the quotes below seemed like you were trying to steer people away from their suspicions. As to my thoughts on Fiona, I did give you them - Fiona hadn't really registered for me and I'm still not sure why she registered for you? I tend to pay more attention to those I find suspicious.
    Just one thing Nigel, what do you think she was hiding and what did she do to make you think she was hiding something?

Also what did Vernon say exactly to make you think Holly was hiding something? Vern didnt say that.
    Ms Gertrude, What has Tegen done to register on your list exactly?
    What you got against them? Im all ears

dolph-lundgren-universal-soldier.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

DID NOT VOTE - Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW - Please stand-by for a paddling (if you're lucky) from Jack!

Steve, what time did you vote at can you recall

There was one post yesterday that I would be more inclined to think infleunced low posters to vote Tegan. It was thanked by a lot of people if I recall correctly and as it was solid villagery reasoned work I'd not be too inclined to shine light on the writer but i'd imagine the amount of thanks (didn't thank it myself) made Tegan seem the safe choice if people didn't read everything properly. Hopefully she was the right choice anyway

Derry WW wrote: »
    I've had a read back through this morning and now it seems less like defending than your style of play but to me, the quotes below seemed like you were trying to steer people away from their suspicions. As to my thoughts on Fiona, I did give you them - Fiona hadn't really registered for me and I'm still not sure why she registered for you? I tend to pay more attention to those I find suspicious.

I am an equal opportunities wolf finder, i find on day zero and day 1, with very little to go on, especially with no tasks, that people tend to be all over the shop.

Wolves generally keep a low profile and be extremely cateful about what they post. NRVs usually have zero fear and post what they like.

With many on edge, we suspect they smallest things as wolfy behaviour and some tunnel it.

My advice...... suspect everyone especially those whom yku might appear good to you now or helpful.

Katie WW wrote: »
    There was one post yesterday that I would be more inclined to think infleunced low posters to vote Tegan. It was thanked by a lot of people if I recall correctly and as it was solid villagery reasoned work I'd not be too inclined to shine light on the writer but i'd imagine the amount of thanks (didn't thank it myself) made Tegan seem the safe choice if people didn't read everything properly. Hopefully she was the right choice anyway

Ill bet theres at least 1 bad guy in the Tegen votes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I'd be surprised if there wasn't, with potentially seven baddies left.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    *yawn*

Is this really your best line of inquiery?

At the time of voting I thought you were wolfiest, how do I have to break this down for you
    Right, thanks. Was looking for more concrete reasons that that but it was day 1 so fair enough. Enough people seemed to think that Tegan was more wolfy than me and she was also on your FFA but that's fine.
    And with little else to go on for me I felt that yeah, this was my best place to start this morning. It's somewhere to start from, you understand?

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if there wasn't, with potentially seven baddies left.

So I think the FFAs should be based between these folk, unless someone has a better idea

Thats a safe enough bet but we aren't talking just one or 2 bad guys on the board. If there was an expected landslide I would have thought there would be a few baddies there for sure. Hard to know though considering the FFAs were not done/colated early and the vote was somewhat split in the end.

Ok...found some evidence that Tegan may have been a bit of a liar.

First off s/he says this,
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    At worst both teams picked a target with 19 posts to send us off in a spiral trying to figure it out, and both happened to pick different posters, and got lucky that neither victim posted again after selection? But more likely a very convenient coincidence.

Anything else would have required orchestration with each other, the victims and potentially the mods, which would be an act of machiavellian deviousness and logistically ludicrously complicated to arrange... although Necro is involved so I guess it's not entirely off the table.

Then says this, seemingly forgetting the mention of teams,
    Wini was killed for trying to work out the Detective role. The detective threatens the SK more than anyone, it's the only person in the game who will never test positive for a Team.

Brendan points out that there are 2 on Team SK
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Are there not two players on Team SK? Plus the detective would have to be 100% sure the other person is a villager to know that the other person would be team baddie. They could look at a Wolf and SK and get the same information

Claims to have not known this.
    ****! So there are. This is what happens when the OP is a novel! Ok never mind, I'll crawl back under my rock :(

Might be nothing, might be something. I wasn't convinced on Tegan but hoping that s/he was a wrong 'un

Ok have read back through and my suspicions are as solid as Day 1s usually are but for what it's worth my FFA is:

#FFA1
    Desmond - first to mention the both kills being on 19 posts but doesn't push the discussion, just kind of drops it in and then lets other discuss. Wolfy.
    Orla - Defending other players on Day 1 seems odd to me.
    Katie - After the initial flurry over 19 post kills ended, brought it back up.

These struck me earlier on and on a brief re-read my impressions stayed the same.

Why did you go for Katie of these three Derry?

So I think the FFAs should be based between these folk, unless someone has a better idea

Look at six to find one (maybe more) and ignore the other 27 which could hold 6? I don't like that idea at all.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Right, thanks. Was looking for more concrete reasons that that but it was day 1 so fair enough. Enough people seemed to think that Tegan was more wolfy than me and she was also on your FFA but that's fine.
    And with little else to go on for me I felt that yeah, this was my best place to start this morning. It's somewhere to start from, you understand?

At least people seem to be trying something early today.

We will know more in an hour but im getting more confident about this village as yeah day 1 was not inspiring. Everything from everyone was either fluff or jumped on. Would be more inclined to focus on the people jumping on stuff and how that matches up with votes/FFAs/the info we get from munch results

My strongest feelings were on Des and Katie working together. I changed my vote from Des to Katie because of his reaction to me putting him on my list but still am not convinced he's hairless.

Look at six to find one (maybe more) and ignore the other 27 which could hold 6? I don't like that idea at all.

Ignore them, no of course not.

But we can focus on the others at first at least

And don't put words in my mouth again, its not nice.

• Advertisement

And don't put words in my mouth again, its not nice.

Okay, how did I misconstrue what you were saying with that FFA idea?

don't want to be one of those people I described as thrusting themselves into the spotlight but I'm also curious as I wasn't even really in the 19 discussion and only wondered why ask people to stop discussing it before we had an alternative. I'm always wary of people who direct discussion away from a topic without actually helping further the conversation.

Okay, how did I misconstrue what you were saying with that FFA idea?

You said that I suggest we ignore others, i never said that.

Dont twist my words. Im warning you

You said that I suggest we ignore others, i never said that.

Dont twist my words. Im warning you

Okay I apologise, maybe ignore was the wrong word.

But basing FFAs off those 6 suggests focusing on those 6 and giving less attention to the others.

don't want to be one of those people I described as thrusting themselves into the spotlight but I'm also curious as I wasn't even really in the 19 discussion and only wondered why ask people to stop discussing it before we had an alternative. I'm always wary of people who direct discussion away from a topic without actually helping further the conversation.

That's exactly why I honed in on you and Des. Both of you seemed to want people to discuss it without really discussing it yourselves...seemed like a muddy the waters tactic.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

A lot of activity this morning... it would seem the wolves are trying to sniff out who to munch... be wary of people who are posting heavy now but then sneak away after the munch.

That's exactly why I honed in on you and Des. Both of you seemed to want people to discuss it without really discussing it yourselves...seemed like a muddy the waters tactic.

I dont want people to not discuss anything because others tell them not to.

I dont know King enough but even if I did I don't actually see how the number could be used by us so meh personally but maybe someone else spots something I dont.

How was Des muddying the waters? Was it in the same veign? He has not registered with me as much as others but maybe he should have.

Okay I apologise, maybe ignore was the wrong word.

But basing FFAs off those 6 suggests focusing on those 6 and giving less attention to the others.

I said focus on them Tegen voters first, best place to start. Im not suggesting giving others less attention

I dont want people to not discuss anything because others tell them not to.

I dont know King enough but even if I did I don't actually see how the number could be used by us so meh personally but maybe someone else spots something I dont.

How was Des muddying the waters? Was it in the same veign? He has not registered with me as much as others but maybe he should have.

When I was reading it was like Des brings up the "19 posters got munched" thing and then sat back and watched while others discussed it. Then a few people were saying it's irrelevant, leave it and then you popped in to say no don't leave it, keep talking about. It felt like a team (you and Des) colluding.
    It was Day1 and there is SFA to go on so anything feels like something. I'm reading back now and already others are jumping out. Sometimes I hate this game.

• Advertisement

I said focus on them Tegen voters first, best place to start. Im not suggesting giving others less attention

You said FFAs should be based on Tegan voters, or at least you offered that idea.

If FFAs are based on them, then we're pretty much giving them more attention are we not?

Advertisement