Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    When I was reading it was like Des brings up the "19 posters got munched" thing and then sat back and watched while others discussed it. Then a few people were saying it's irrelevant, leave it and then you popped in to say no don't leave it, keep talking about. It felt like a team (you and Des) colluding.
    It was Day1 and there is SFA to go on so anything feels like something. I'm reading back now and already others are jumping out. Sometimes I hate this game.

Isn't that a good thing if posts are jumping out as odd now when you look back?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    When I was reading it was like Des brings up the "19 posters got munched" thing and then sat back and watched while others discussed it. Then a few people were saying it's irrelevant, leave it and then you popped in to say no don't leave it, keep talking about. It felt like a team (you and Des) colluding.
    It was Day1 and there is SFA to go on so anything feels like something. I'm reading back now and already others are jumping out. Sometimes I hate this game.

Day1 is an impossible task, the roled players good and bad want to go unnoticed. Now the fun will start, look at how the posting rate and tone has changed today already.

People need to converse more, and those who are coasting by get a little braver thinking they can influence votes one way or another.

Day 2 is a fresh start and usually much easier to spot trends and alignments.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Well, when they're different from what jumped out yesterday, I doubt my own logic!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    A lot of activity this morning... it would seem the wolves are trying to sniff out who to munch... be wary of people who are posting heavy now but then sneak away after the munch.

Be wary of people who, you know, have to actually work? It's easy to post early in the morning when the office is quiet but less so when there's actual work to be done and people to watch you doing said work.

#petpeeve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    You said FFAs should be based on Tegan voters, or at least you offered that idea.

If FFAs are based on them, then we're pretty much giving them more attention are we not?

Key word here is FIRST.

Look at them first. Jesus. Your being very pedantic and by my view intentionally trying to twist my words, whats your angle?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I'm sure hoping that the munch clears the water a bit.

Do people have a couple of names in their head that they feel may be taken out at 10am? Putting themselves in the shoes of the wolves/sk so to speak?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Okay I apologise, maybe ignore was the wrong word.

But basing FFAs off those 6 suggests focusing on those 6 and giving less attention to the others.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    You said that I suggest we ignore others, i never said that.

Dont twist my words. Im warning you

I’m not crazy about this “argument”.

Also, Wendy and Vernon were the main things sticking out. Wasn’t till last night that I got to review things and I did end up flying over the thread.

I genuinely forgot to vote. No strategy, I’m out of country and off my routine so genuinely f**ked up. As one poster said it’s not cool after all the work out into the game, I’m sorry.

Necro gave me my first warning, I got a call from that hot naked bird in the shining that turns into a rotten , skin leeched gran. I have to say she’s creepy the way she reaches out to you , but if you don’t run after her hug she’s actually very friendly....

superior-lady-in-bathtub-the-shining-7-the-woman-in-the-bathtub-the-shining-was-the-first-book-that-ever-frightened-me-and-it-was-because-of-one-scene-in-particular-864-x-864.jpg

I will vote early today prob for one of the 4 mentioned on this post. I’m also going to try and put together a reasonable reason

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Phil -_- Sitting in my dining room, open WW and that picture pops up

A lot of activity this morning... it would seem the wolves are trying to sniff out who to munch... be wary of people who are posting heavy now but then sneak away after the munch.

Yeh, let’s all announce publically what we will be looking for so wolves can appropriately amend their behavior....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

So I think the FFAs should be based between these folk, unless someone has a better idea
    Key word here is FIRST.

Look at them first. Jesus. Your being very pedantic and by my view intentionally trying to twist my words, whats your angle?

You didn't say 'first' originally. So how am I trying to intentionally twist anything?

If you meant first fine, but it didn't read like that. It read like you think we should look at those six people for our FFAs. I questioned that and you accused me of putting words in your mouth. I said I don't think I did. And then you put words in your mouth by adding this first thing.
    I said focus on them Tegen voters first, best place to start. Im not suggesting giving others less attention

The angle I'm working is that you said one thing, which I interpreted and challenged, and now you are saying you said something else. I thought that was interesting.

• Advertisement

Day1 is an impossible task, the roled players good and bad want to go unnoticed. Now the fun will start, look at how the posting rate and tone has changed today already.

People need to converse more, and those who are coasting by get a little braver thinking they can influence votes one way or another.

Day 2 is a fresh start and usually much easier to spot trends and alignments.

Thats a fair view on day 2 at this stage.

The names below are at or just over 20 posts. More is needed from these today.

Isla WW 22
    Wendy WW 21
    Nigel WW 20
    Winifred WW 19
    Holly WW 19
    Gabriel WW 17
    Steve WW 16
    Barbara WW 15
    Eva WW 15
    Necrominus 15
    quickbeam 14
    Clodagh WW 12
    Phil WW 10
    Ewan WW 10
    Conor WW 9
    Persepoly 4
    Stu Redman 4
    MicksJaguar 1
    Riona WW 1
    Abigail WW 1

For clarity, some people have have had account fails more than some have posted.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I’m not crazy about this “argument”.

Also, Wendy and Vernon were the main things sticking out. Wasn’t till last night that I got to review things and I did end up flying over the thread.

I genuinely forgot to vote. No strategy, I’m out of country and off my routine so genuinely f**ked up. As one poster said it’s not cool after all the work out into the game, I’m sorry.

Necro gave me my first warning, I got a call from that hot naked bird in the shining that turns into a rotten , skin leeched gran. I have to say she’s creepy the way she reaches out to you , but if you don’t run after her hug she’s actually very friendly....

superior-lady-in-bathtub-the-shining-7-the-woman-in-the-bathtub-the-shining-was-the-first-book-that-ever-frightened-me-and-it-was-because-of-one-scene-in-particular-864-x-864.jpg

I will vote early today prob for one of the 4 mentioned on this post. I’m also going to try and put together a reasonable reason

Im not crazy about your level of posting or engagemnet, but here we are

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Do people have a couple of names in their head that they feel may be taken out at 10am? Putting themselves in the shoes of the wolves/sk so to speak?

Gabby wtf is this? Why would anyone be saying on thread who they think will be munched? Really struggling to see your reasoning here?
    Phil -_- Sitting in my dining room, open WW and that picture pops up

Sitting in the office it's worse!

Christ almighty people. Stop quoting the picture!

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Wouldn't want to say I'd imagine as that would just give the baddies ideas on who we think is a good target for them to go for. Just keep discussing who you think is bad imo

Yeh, let’s all announce publically what we will be looking for so wolves can appropriately amend their behavior....

Maybe that was part of my plan old Philly boy... by stating that there is now pressure on the wolves to post after the munch, the more they post the more at risk they are... and if it all goes quite after the munch the pre munch posts give us something to go on...

:rolleyes:

Thats a fair view on day 2 at this stage.

The names below are at or just over 20 posts. More is needed from these today.

Isla WW 22
    Wendy WW 21
    Nigel WW 20
    Winifred WW 19
    Holly WW 19
    Gabriel WW 17
    Steve WW 16
    Barbara WW 15
    Eva WW 15
    Necrominus 15
    quickbeam 14
    Clodagh WW 12
    Phil WW 10
    Ewan WW 10
    Conor WW 9
    Persepoly 4
    Stu Redman 4
    MicksJaguar 1
    Riona WW 1
    Abigail WW 1
    For clarity, some people have have had account fails more than some have posted.

In fairness you might not get much out of Holly or Winifred.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Looking back over low posters, the only thing Steve has posted is asking Des three times if he got an answer from the mods. Trying to stay under the radar wolf with a piss poor attempt at throwing shade maybe.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Are people... actually... asking... ME... to post more...?

:pac:

In fairness you might not get much out of Holly or Winifred.

They are present on the list for reference. Some dead players have posted more in total than those alive.

Phils popped up now and ramping up his post count.

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Are people... actually... asking... ME... to post more...?

:pac:

depends, who do you think is a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Sooooo.....

What have I missed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Sooooo.....

What have I missed?

lots. there's a battle between orla/isla. makes for great viewing

Im not crazy about your level of posting or engagemnet, but here we are

That’s fair. But I’m not crazy about people who take on a “village leader” role and keep getting through munches.....

Fwiw i voted for dorris last night but i used the wrong password so it didn't register obviously.

I voted dorris due to the rhyming that was going onaround the time i posted. Was that looked at?

I'll have a read back when i get home anyway

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Derry WW was resting on their rocking chair in the front lawn, enjoying the fine weather since last night.

A lot had happened since the first two horrible deaths, but now was as good a time as any to reflect.

A sudden revving of an engine was heard nearby and Derry WW looked around to see what the commotion was about.

A huge truck suddenly bore down on them, and Derry WW barely had time to register the smiling face behind the trees, controlling the rig with one of their tricks.

It was almost too easy...

giphy.gif

Derry WW has been killed.

Meanwhile.....

In the dead of night, Orla WW was digging graves in the Derry woods for their murdered comrades.

They were startled by a chilling howl in the air.

Immediately, Orla WW dropped their spade and fled back towards the safety of the town - but a set of evil eyes appeared in front of her.

giphy.gif

Snapping and snarling, the beast had morphed into one of Orla WW's greatest fears - and now feasted on both the fear itself... and their flesh.

Orla WW has been killed.

That’s fair. But I’m not crazy about people who take on a “village leader” role and keep getting through munches.....

You mean the one munch we had yesterday?

You mean the one munch we had yesterday?

Did it fill you?

Phils popped up now and ramping up his post count.

Not completely innacurate appraisal. I feel bad for yesterday and want to atone....

Hope to be around this afternoon more aswell during a train journey to London.... It’s prob best I’m neither rolled or in a team :D

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Did it fill you?

No cause I'm not a wolf, welcome to the game by the way.

Advertisement