Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    That’s fair. But I’m not crazy about people who take on a “village leader” role and keep getting through munches.....
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    You mean the one munch we had yesterday?

No, I meant the 4 deaths we had the last two mornings, one of which actually took Orla....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Is that two wolf kills??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Judging from the flava Derry was Munched and Orla was SK'd as IT takes on the form of your greatest fear.

The SK could be Isla as they had beef or they could be trying to get Isla implicated, and got great pleasure from watching Orla and Isla fight this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Flavor is Flavor right? Cos otherwise that would strongly imply the Wolves took Orla and therefore IT took Derry.

Orla WW wrote: »
    You said that I suggest we ignore others, i never said that.

Dont twist my words. Im warning you

This may have spooked someone... A slight thin veiled implication that Orla had some power and she's gone.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

No, I meant the 4 deaths we had the last two mornings, one of which actually took Orla....

Woah there buddy. Your timing is off. You posted befire the munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So its Derry and Orla RIP.

Neither overly registered with me apart from the recent effect of their posts. Time to delve further....

Riona WW wrote: »
    Woah there buddy. Your timing is off. You posted befire the munch.

Yes I posted that people that don’t die at munch when they look like they are leading a village suspect. And then I quoted my own post after munch to highlight that a baddy is thinking the same as me... Call me the baddy whisperer..

Yes I posted that people that don’t die at munch when they look like they are leading a village suspect. And then I quoted my own post after munch to highlight that a baddy is thinking the same as me... Call me the baddy whisperer..

Don’t know what “suspect” is doing in that. Don’t think I typed any word after village.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So its Derry and Orla RIP.

Neither overly registered with me apart from the recent effect of their posts. Time to delve further....

Wasn’t it SK kill which means Orla could Be team wolf...

• Advertisement

Desmond WW68
    Liam WW51
    Gertrude WW43
    Vernon WW39
    Katie WW39
    Frank WW38
    Oisin WW38
    Brendan WW36Doris WW33
    Fiona WW31
    Mary WW28
    Angus WW27
    Isla WW23
    Wendy WW23
    Nigel WW20
    Gabriel WW19
    Steve WW16
    Phil WW15
    Eva WW15
    Barbara WW15
    Clodagh WW12Ewan WW10
    Conor WW9
    Riona WW5
    Abigail WW1

Update list of who's left...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Orla appears to have been killed by the sk and I dont want to say what that flava suggests. I think we all know.

Orla had picked Nigel, Angus and myself in the FFA and ultimately picked Angus for the lynch.
    Derry had picked Des, Orla and Katie in the FFA and ultimately picked Katie for the lynch.

Desmond WW68
    Liam WW51
    Gertrude WW43
    Vernon WW39
    Katie WW39
    Frank WW38
    Oisin WW38
    Brendan WW36Doris WW33
    Fiona WW31
    Mary WW28
    Angus WW27
    Isla WW23
    Wendy WW23
    Nigel WW20
    Gabriel WW19
    Steve WW16
    Phil WW15
    Eva WW15
    Barbara WW15
    Clodagh WW12Ewan WW10
    Conor WW9
    Riona WW5
    Abigail WW1

Update list of who's left...

I’ve already had my 5 a day :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Judging from the flava Derry was Munched and Orla was SK'd as IT takes on the form of your greatest fear.

If the mods are trying to indicate a SK kill by using a wolf gif then that's just a mindf*** :D

Probably safer to assume it's all just flavour and not try to work out who killed who based on the mod post.

I do agree that wolves/SK might be trying to implicate Isla, but then again Orla was pretty organised in pushing for the FFA, so maybe she was just targeted as a potential leader.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Sphere time incoming?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Orla was 3rd top poster, so wonder if she got targeted cause she was starting to be more active? Derry was middle ground, though looking at his posts, seems he was someone who was trying to not just collect the FFAs but then shine light on them too.

Gonna take a quick look over FFAs and votes and stuff now.

For reference -

Orla's FFAs - Nigel, Angus, Gabriel
    Voted - Angus

Derry's FFAs - Desmond, Orla, Katie
    Voted - Katie

Ewan WW wrote: »
    If the mods are trying to indicate a SK kill by using a wolf gif then that's just a mindf*** :D

Probably safer to assume it's all just flavour and not try to work out who killed who based on the mod post.

I do agree that wolves/SK might be trying to implicate Isla, but then again Orla was pretty organised in pushing for the FFA, so maybe she was just targeted as a potential leader.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    You said that I suggest we ignore others, i never said that.

Dont twist my words. Im warning you

I feel like it was the I'm warning you that got Orla killed. It makes her seem like she implied she had some sort of power. Vigilante maybe? Either way it spooked someone and implies Isla at the same time.

Which makes me think for now that Isla is a villager.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Can Steve please step into the light for a chat, you're very quiet.

"A huge truck suddenly bore down on them"

Is there any significance in the word "them" in reference to Derry's death rather than using him/her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Is there any significance in the word "them" in reference to Derry's death rather than using him/her?

Doubt it. It's a gender neutral pronoun. Probably written beforehand so that the munch can be posted quickly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

What is the significance to that song? BG acted, sphere incoming?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Can Steve please step into the light for a chat, you're very quiet.

There are a tonne of players who are very, very quiet right now, and I'd hate to think we've got villager on village action simply cause people are active. Eva comes to mind too. Plus someone like Riona who is, quite literally, just doig the absolute minimum.

Three people missed votes last night; Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW

Have reasons been given? Phil, you've been more active this morning so in fairness, maybe I just missed if you did explain why...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Pre written, insert name here, imo.

It was prob written before the gender of the victim was known.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oh why oh why do people not read the OP. Flavour is Flava

I feel like it was the I'm warning you that got Orla killed. It makes her seem like she implied she had some sort of power. Vigilante maybe? Either way it spooked someone and implies Isla at the same time.

Which makes me think for now that Isla is a villager.

Isla was very active up until about 25 mins ago. Very sus.

It would be a good strategy if you were on the same wolf team and isla kept low while you defend her and clean up anything that may link her to Orlas death.

Maybe that’s a stretch but we do know they were arguing just before Orla died and now isla has dissapeared.

PlKI2Q4.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

First

Advertisement