Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    If you don't put milk on your cereal sit down, thank you please.

Huh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

sup y'all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

On Thread Competition:

Also within the Multiverse are the presence of the Four Spheres of Power, detailed below. At various times throughout the game, players of all alignments will have the opportunity to try and win one of these spheres, but beware… they all carry various consequences;

But there are no tasks?

9. Stay in the game world: This game takes place in the Stephen King multiverse and players are encouraged to get on board with the theme. The mods will include Stephen King themes in posts, but all content should be read as flavour only and no specific information should be assumed beyond fate(s) of the player(s) in question. You don't need to reveal your character, but refrain from talking about real life or the world outside during the game. THERE ARE NO TASKS, so feel free to have fun, make memes, take the piss and try to enjoy the game. ALL players have been provided with a backroom for their musings.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

The OP reads like a novel. I’ll probably read it a hundred times and still not know what’s going on

I think its fairly straight forward. What exactly are you having an issue with?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    sup y'all

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I think its fairly straight forward. What exactly are you having an issue with?

The length of it!!!

I don’t get Jack Torrence role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

The length of it!!!

Flavour for killing off inactive players

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    On Thread Competition:

Also within the Multiverse are the presence of the Four Spheres of Power, detailed below. At various times throughout the game, players of all alignments will have the opportunity to try and win one of these spheres, but beware… they all carry various consequences;

But there are no tasks?

9. Stay in the game world: This game takes place in the Stephen King multiverse and players are encouraged to get on board with the theme. The mods will include Stephen King themes in posts, but all content should be read as flavour only and no specific information should be assumed beyond fate(s) of the player(s) in question. You don't need to reveal your character, but refrain from talking about real life or the world outside during the game. THERE ARE NO TASKS, so feel free to have fun, make memes, take the piss and try to enjoy the game. ALL players have been provided with a backroom for their musings.

I would imagine that is no tasks seperate from what people will have to do to be awarded that stuff and that will only happen at certain times. won't happen on day 0 anyway and I would think from it being in the OP like that, that hopefully it will be announced when these various times are taking place.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

The length of it!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4582989

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The length of it!!!

giphy.gif

Mod Note: Necro is Jack Torrance. He will be paying visits to persons not meeting the posting requirements as outlined in the OP.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Necrominus wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Mod Note: Necro is Jack Torrance. He will be paying visits to persons not meeting the posting requirements as outlined in the OP.

Does he have beer?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Does he have beer?

tenor.gif?itemid=8823610

giphy.gif

Hope it's not all work and no play for Jackie boy. A dull life like that will drive you to drink

a236063bcd69a0ac8141699250548f3d.gif

Katie WW wrote: »
    I would imagine that is no tasks seperate from what people will have to do to be awarded that stuff and that will only happen at certain times. won't happen on day 0 anyway and I would think from it being in the OP like that, that hopefully it will be announced when these various times are taking place.

I hope they give us time, I don’t really have much opportunity to check in during work. What is the window likely to be ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Will Jack be around on a Sunday though? some might not get on as often as they hoped or not see the PM till much later?

Eva WW wrote: »
    I hope they give us time, I don’t really have much opportunity to check in during work. What is the window likely to be ?

Who knows. For all we know they might not tell us but just decide by themselves that the first poster to make x posts between hour x and hour y gets the magical colored thingies.

it's day zero though so

6801460_orig.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Katie WW wrote: »

Ok, let’s imagine I’m stupid....

What exactly are you saying? That powers will just be handed out at certain times? Or that tasks will be for everybody on thread to try and win?

Phil WW wrote: »

What exactly are you saying? That powers will just be handed out at certain times? Or that tasks will be for everybody on thread to try and win?

giphy.gif

I can see the post counts for the thread but I don’t know how to post it for reference.

Phil WW wrote: »

I'm saying we have no idea when the "various times" listed in the OP will be but as it says everyone will have a chance to win the items. I'm hoping when will be told to us in advance but that is just hope

This was in response to someone wondering about no tasks but thought this sounded like tasks, However its listed as an on thread competition according to the OP

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Will Jack be around on a Sunday though? some might not get on as often as they hoped or not see the PM till much later?

Jack is omnipotent, but has lost his axe for Sunday only. Minimum post count must be met by Monday evening at lynch time.

From then on though...

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Jack is omnipotent, but has lost his axe for Sunday only. Minimum post count must be met by Monday evening at lynch time.

From then on though...

giphy.gif

Not really omnipotent if you need an axe and cant find it are you :p.......

I’m so goImg to pay for that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

In one of the areas affected by the Pope so heading to pals for #Popestock18 (ie. late lunch and a few drinks) There may be wild gin-induced theories this evening.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Not really omnipotent if you need an axe and cant find it are you :p.......

tumblr_ma9kycBTPZ1qhkufzo1_250.gif

Derry WW wrote: »
    In one of the areas affected by the Pope so heading to pals for #Popestock18 (ie. late lunch and a few drinks) There may be wild gin-induced theories this evening.

The popes in town? How did I miss that

( not really)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oisin WW wrote:
    Why? Can you not use a separate browser?

This is not even close to being helpful.

Fiona WW wrote:
    The popes in town? How did I miss that

He's doing a pub crawl through temple bar.

Does the fake Boards app not include links to the post you're quoting? Because if not then it's going to be really irritating

• Advertisement

tumblr_ma9kycBTPZ1qhkufzo1_250.gif

tumblr_osczlxSyz41rob81ao6_1280.gif?w=605

Advertisement