Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Oooh! Bullet time! :D Me wanty.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

There are a tonne of players who are very, very quiet right now, and I'd hate to think we've got villager on village action simply cause people are active. Eva comes to mind too. Plus someone like Riona who is, quite literally, just doig the absolute minimum.

Three people missed votes last night; Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW

Have reasons been given? Phil, you've been more active this morning so in fairness, maybe I just missed if you did explain why...

If they don't become more active they will be gotten by Jack right now I'd be more inclined to look towards the ones just skimming by without any discussion. I've no read on Oisin for example and he has 40 posts.

Infinity stone incoming!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

There are a tonne of players who are very, very quiet right now, and I'd hate to think we've got villager on village action simply cause people are active. Eva comes to mind too. Plus someone like Riona who is, quite literally, just doig the absolute minimum.

Have reasons been given? Phil, you've been more active this morning so in fairness, maybe I just missed if you did explain why...
    For sure we need to delve a bit deeper on these but low posters missing votes tends to be RL issues rather than necessarily a tactic so for now I'd personally not waste my team on those three. They'll have gotten a warning now anyway.

Upside to Derry's murder, he won't blurt out the answer today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Take that back. I wasn't even doing the minimum.

Im here now, if you have a question ask it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    First

Feck off Doris. Its mine. D)

Oisin WW wrote: »

Feck off both of you, it's mine.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Good game Des. Time to say goodbye... though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Crimson Sphere? So one-off bullet kill. Might be a bit early for a villager to use it, unless they've got a good read on somebody.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So nobody is even slightly suspicious of isla dissapearing?

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Take that back. I wasn't even doing the minimum.

Im here now, if you have a question ask it.

Explanation for your absence, would be a steady Start

The pulse of the Crimson Sphere has been felt around these parts.

To attempt to wield its power, please let Stu Redman know by PM the correct answer to the following riddle...

nVzoo30.png

"There is a thing that nothing is, and yet it has a name...It's sometimes tall and sometimes short, joins our talks, joins our sport, and plays at every game."

Rules.
    1. All correct answers received by 10:55am will be randomised to select one winner who will be notified at 11am.
    2. Discussion of the answer is permitted on thread, but in order so submit an answer you must PM it to Stu Redman by the above time. Answers PMed to either of the other mods will not be accepted as valid entries.
    3. We would appreciate if you did not use Google, but we can't enforce this. Just know that there will be no prize for who can use it the fastest.
    4. Mods' decision is final. Riddles with one clear answer have been chosen to avoid mods entering a debate on thread about multiple answers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ok so summary of my observations after reading this mornings proceedings. This is based on flavour but flavour seems to suggest clearly who the SK killed and who the wolves killed.

Sk - Both kills from the SK seem to be reactionary, i.e. Winny gave some good villagery info about the spheres and how to use them to benefit of the village. Orlas veiled threat to Isla might have spooked them to make a late jump to her.

The Wolf kills I need to go back through Derrys posts but he is someone who hadnt really registered with me at all, much like Holly. I missed the Coffee thing from Holly so I wonder if there is any subtle hints in Derrys posts

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Ah it my Sphere nemesis Oisin

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    So nobody is even slightly suspicious of isla dissapearing?

A little tbh. Might just be a case of people making sure they're around for the munches/lynches, then going back to RL stuff.

She can explain it herself though.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Explanation for your absence, would be a steady Start

I was busy. Does that suffice?

Yes, I've got this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ooh that's a thinker. I feel stupid.

I was busy. Does that suffice?

Sure. So, any reads?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Going by Stu's song link...do we take it that one of the Wolves or SK had picked someone else for a munch but John Coffey had that person nominated for protection?

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Sure. So, any reads?

Nope. Theres more than a thousand posts. I've just landed home so haven't thtawled through them yet.

I'll be honest. I'm just going to skim them. Particularly day 0.

Is there anything you'd suggest I keep an eye out for?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Going by Stu's song link...do we take it that one of the Wolves or SK had picked someone else for a munch but John Coffey had that person nominated for protection?

Wouldnt be much of a BG if the wolves/SK got a kill anyway? I doubt it tbh

Kill order in for des ive already won

Am I missing then how 2 kills happened?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

But there was 2 kills. If there was a failed hit I think we would have got a flava.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Would their munch not just fail if he protected that person? do I need to re-read the OP again to see the BG only deflects a kill onto another?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Wouldnt be much of a BG if the wolves/SK got a kill anyway? I doubt it tbh

Sorry! Colour me stupid.

Nope. Theres more than a thousand posts. I've just landed home so haven't thtawled through them yet.

I'll be honest. I'm just going to skim them. Particularly day 0.

Is there anything you'd suggest I keep an eye out for?

Both days pre-munch and post munch, the posts of the dead along with FFAs would be a good start IMO.

Sorry! Colour me stupid.

A lot of people on hand to point that out by the looks of it.

• Advertisement

Anyone else worried certain roles may already be gone? We are up against it if it is the case.

Advertisement