Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Why does Des need to die? if he is wolfy great we have a target, hope a villager if they get the sphere does not shoot randomly into the crowd though

If they're going from their own opinion it is always going to be a random shot into the dark. Should we make a decision on the bullet needing to hit a top 3 ffa target. If they diverge its a wolf, we won't know who shot obviously but we'll have a fair idea a wolf had the bullet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Oh can you have more than one entry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Oh can you have more than one entry?

No harm trying. Dont know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    No harm trying. Dont know

Whats your read on the game Oisin? Your about but I feel I know more about others than you

don't want to get too distracted while Isla, Doris, Des plays itself out

Doris WW wrote: »
    If something in the game existed that doesn't youd be suss, if I could time travel I'd be rich If I could fly I wouldn't hate Ryan air

So why Des?

• Advertisement

COMPETITION CLOSED.

Standby for answer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    So why Des?

Good Question.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    So why Des?

All caught up? Fiona anything stand out or you just going to question the mad man to up the post count

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Seriously guys, let’s get this organized... there are prizes on offer... we just have to send in an answer. Everybody can enter. The wolves have a team so the chances are surely they have a better chance of guessing the answer. At the very least there are 4 of them knocking heads to find an answer.

Now perhaps they might miss a sphere as the times are random but thus makes no difference to my suggestion.

What dosnside is there to us all disscussing our answers here ? It’s the same as FFAs and increases our chances of a villager getting the power...

Phil WW wrote: »
    Seriously guys, let’s get this organized... there are prizes on offer... we just have to send in an answer. Everybody can enter. The wolves have a team so the chances are surely they have a better chance of guessing the answer. At the very least there are 4 of them knocking heads to find an answer.

Now perhaps they might miss a sphere as the times are random but thus makes no difference to my suggestion.

What dosnside is there to us all disscussing our answers here ? It’s the same as FFAs and increases our chances of a villager getting the power...

Well it's a bit late now, the deadline was 10.55 wasn't it?

• Advertisement

All caught up? Fiona anything stand out or you just going to question the mad man to up the post count

Why do you never answer a question? You're jumping around all over the place, hardly helping the village now is it.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Whats your read on the game Oisin? Your about but I feel I know more about others than you

don't want to get too distracted while Isla, Doris, Des plays itself out

Hi Katie. Im suss on Doris though I dont want to get tunnel vision, and getting a read on others this morning. Dont want to post all my readings at time. I did find this mornings kills interesting. Let see how today goes.

Well it's a bit late now, the deadline was 10.55 wasn't it?

It is now but isn’t there more spheres?

I don’t see any downside to the village having a coordinated plan on this. The wolves are discussing this in their back room.

The more villagers that enter the better the chance a villager gets the prize.

The Crimson Sphere has been claimed.

The answer to the riddle is: A Shadow.

Well I never win amything

Gone very quiet... Doris must have forgotten to send the PM again

How many villagers guessed that? I certainly didn’t. If one wolf got it they all got it....

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why do you never answer a question? You're jumping around all over the place, hardly helping the village now is it.

I explained my reason for you yesterday if anyone really cared they would go back and look but someone who hasn't posted at all asks me twice about you that not seem off no

Ah ffs. What has that to do with joining our talks?

I'll be shocked if anyone got that tbh.

whoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Advertisement

I explained my reason for you yesterday if anyone really cared they would go back and look but someone who hasn't posted at all asks me twice about you that not seem off no

You never answered my question from last night either. You don't answer questions you just follow up with more questions does that not seem suss either wolfie?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    You never answered my question from last night either. You don't answer questions you just follow up with more questions does that not seem suss either wolfie?

not at all actually

Ah ffs. What has that to do with joining our talks?

I'll be shocked if anyone got that tbh.

I got it but unfortunately no prize. Laim posted the answer above in gif form, did you not get it?

Bye Des

Bye Des

Nah Dreary Doris I'm still here. Your insistence on ruining the village is just wolfie material.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Didn't win but thought most would have that answer. Might have eliminated myself by using your shadow instead of a shadow though.

BANG

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

Ok so I'm just stupid then.

Ok so I'm just stupid then.

Not at all, twas a tough one. Dont be so hard on yourself

• Advertisement