Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Seriously guys, let’s get this organized... there are prizes on offer... we just have to send in an answer. Everybody can enter. The wolves have a team so the chances are surely they have a better chance of guessing the answer. At the very least there are 4 of them knocking heads to find an answer.

Now perhaps they might miss a sphere as the times are random but thus makes no difference to my suggestion.

What dosnside is there to us all disscussing our answers here ? It’s the same as FFAs and increases our chances of a villager getting the power...
    This makes me very suspicious

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »

There's a vibe of "look how good I am, lets go team village" without actually providing help.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Fantastic input :rolleyes:

Jeez relax Des its only a game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Why? It's better to stay why than just throwing out I'm suspicious, that doesn't give us much to go on.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Jeez relax Des its only a game

Yawn..............

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Why? He makes a great point. Team wolf will all have the right answer, as will team SK. It makes sense for the village to overwhelm them with our superior numbers to try and win the sphere for us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Actually being honest I hadn't read back pre munch I was going off him having a keen eye on who hadn't posted this morning like he was waiting for someone to come along.

This is all i could find. Thats hardly it. I've surely missed one? I mean if you slell it out i vould stop wasting time on your posts and look at des'

Yawn..............

Fantastic input :rolleyes: :pac::pac::pac::pac::D

Fantastic input :rolleyes: :pac::pac::pac::pac::D

Double Yawn........

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why? He makes a great point. Team wolf will all have the right answer, as will team SK. It makes sense for the village to overwhelm them with our superior numbers to try and win the sphere for us.

He posted it after the deadline. It's nice excuse to come along and say oh but there'll be other competitions. Why time it so late for this competition? It smacks of trying to seem villagery without being much help at all.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »

Ps why not just post the answer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I actually agree with Phil here. Having an input from every available villager will increase the village chances of winning the prize. Therefore we should discuss the riddle and agree on an answer. Even if the wolves/SK's steal the answer on us the odds would be better if all villagers can submit too?

Phil WW wrote: »
    As a villas should we not announce the answer on thread?

Surely one of the wolf team will get the answer and as such they get multiple times the chance of winning these prizes?

I’ve sent in my answer but not sure why we shouldn’t give our answers here and get as many villagers to enter to even out the odds?

In fairness to Phil, I think he suggested it before the deadline. See above.

Double Yawn........

I think I broke poor dead,

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The target meandered down the street aimlessly, trying to make sense of the carnage within the Dome. What they failed to notice was a mysterious figure hurling a mysterious crimson sphere at them.

As it connected, they became imbibed by a mysterious orange glow.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiHg-pVx_CE2LPk-ekRrNZBAVo6zgDs_0l73zq4vHcb3t8dFMLPg

Feeling adventurous, Desmond WW drove straight out to the airfield and took a plane out for a spin.

As they took off in the air, the glow almost took over the plane - guiding it headlong into the side of the Dome.

As the explosion ripped through the plane, the glow departed leaving Desmond WW quite uncertain just how they got to this point, at the end of their lives.

hqdefault.jpg

Desmond WW has been assassinated by the Crimson Sphere

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I actually agree with Phil here. Having an input from every available villager will increase the village chances of winning the prize. Therefore we should discuss the riddle and agree on an answer. Even if the wolves/SK's steal the answer on us the odds would be better if all villagers can submit too?

Yea it's a good plan, the pain is making sure the villagers are all online for the Sphere riddle. Especially as they seem to be happening at random times.

Yea it's a good plan, the pain is making sure the villagers are all online for the Sphere riddle. Especially as they seem to be happening at random times.

Des honey you're dead. :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ps why not just post the answer?

The mod instructions ask us not to Google it but to discuss it instead. It's more in the spirit of the game not to give the answer straight out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Andy may know that at least one of these is bad, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW.

In the interest of the village, none of these should be on the leading wagon today.

How does that sound as a strategy?

If any of these are on the leading wagon today, we have to assume they are bad as they will be polluting our audits.

ElatedGracefulKomododragon-max-1mb.gif

• Advertisement

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I like the way I've dead scrambling now making up lies poor dead
    I think I broke poor dead,

Doest matter now dead, I'm mean des

these are weird posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Andy may know that at least one of these is bad, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW.

In the interest of the village, none of these should be on the leading wagon today.

If any of these are on the leading wagon today, we have to assume they are bad as they will be polluting our audits.

Do you have a reason for picking that six?

Steve WW wrote: »

Why u say that shvteeve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Not that weird if she actually shot him. Why not discuss your action first though Doris?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Well it would have been nice to discuss it first but I cant say you didnt warn us!

Katie WW wrote: »
    Not that weird if she actually shot him. Why not discuss your action first though Doris?

He was giving me lip

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

I assume they voted for tegan last night and the auditor will know if one of them is bad.

Doris reminds me of Stephen King's author nemesis.

Mick sLeopard or something.

Horror genre, mostly cos her books are a horror show and she's a bit of a muppet.

But highly rated cos she poses naked on the inside cover with guns spread all around.

Fun times.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

Read Andy's power.
    Read who died in lynch and who voted them.

Advertisement