Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Andy may know that at least one of these is bad, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW.

In the interest of the village, none of these should be on the leading wagon today.

How does that sound as a strategy?

If any of these are on the leading wagon today, we have to assume they are bad as they will be polluting our audits.

I think I get where your coming from but getting people to disregard what that many players say might be very difficult given how little we seem to be working off already.

If you suspect them more just align your reason why with anything odd you see on thread later and highlight it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Andy may know that at least one of these is bad, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW.

In the interest of the village, none of these should be on the leading wagon today.

If any of these are on the leading wagon today, we have to assume they are bad as they will be polluting our audits.

Nobody should be leading any wagon tbh, we have not one person who is in anyway confirmed, nobody seems arsed in doing any research either. Can you show your workings on the names above though? It might generate discussions if you think one of the above is bad!

Read Andy's power.
    Read who died in lynch and who voted them.

Well spotted

Doris WW wrote: »
    He was giving me lip

Your style staying constant has me believing it was indeed you who shot Des but for me to think your on team village it'd be helpful to know why your issues with Des and threatening him started or was it just you didn't like him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Guess i don't have to waste time on des' posts now.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Doris tells us straight, did you shoot des?

If so, why so soon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    This makes me very suspicious

Fine, it’s suspicious, but what’s wrong with the plan? It’s a villagey plan that nobody else is making, is actually obvious and is in the village interest.

Ambiguous statements like “this makes me suspicious” with no real meat to the suspicion would make my fanny itch if I had a fanny....

I had Desmond as my placeholder vote but I’m going to change to you if nothing better comes along today....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Doris tells us straight, did you shoot des?

If so, why so soon?

No I didnt it must have been the wolves my bad des my bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Read Andy's power.
    Read who died in lynch and who voted them.

Fair enough. It would be something to go on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

For summary Des nominated Isla Steve and myself in FFA. He ultimately picked Isla for the lynch.
    Brendan and Doris voted for him in the lynch.

• Advertisement

No I didnt it must have been the wolves my bad des my bad

Saying thats the case, what was the reason you were on Des so much harder than others in the first place?

Don't expect anyone else to claim the bullet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I've zero problems not leading the village, cause I'm having a day from hell this morning.

The one thing I'd say is that rather not give some people an excuse to not get involved under the guise of "Well, I was told to not get involved today".

Eva, for instance, has done jack **** to date. Does anyone have a read on her?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    For summary Des nominated Isla Steve and myself in FFA. He ultimately picked Isla for the lynch.

Are you saying that Isla, who people were saying disappeared right before the person she argued with died (Orla), won the stone and killed the person who voted for her (Des) to case doubt over Doris who also voted for her?

it does tie together

The list of potential people who killed Desmond will be more apparent when the lynch votes are revealed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Fine, it’s suspicious, but what’s wrong with the plan? It’s a villagey plan that nobody else is making, is actually obvious and is in the village interest.

Ambiguous statements like “this makes me suspicious” with no real meat to the suspicion would make my fanny itch if I had a fanny....

I had Desmond as my placeholder vote but I’m going to change to you if nothing better comes along today....

Cool story bro.
    I posted the answer, I didn't talk about posting. Vote me all you want, if that's your best suspicion.

The list of potential people who killed Desmond will be more apparent when the lynch votes are revealed.

Des wasn't lynched he was shot :confused:

Isla is popping up a little bit regularly this morning. I havent paid much attention to her! I feel Des was possibly roled tbh, something he posted yesterday premunch made me think he was probably good. I was on the fence about him, the Doris ( I thought) bullet was one thing but if the wolves/sk took him out then they may have felt he was roled too.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Saying thats the case, what was the reason you were on Des so much harder than others in the first place?

Don't expect anyone else to claim the bullet

- Even without his pre munch 1 comment I thought he was keeping a track on the low no posters waiting for someone to join him in his backroom

- (Steve noted) he asked the mods a question on thread but when told he had to PM them about it never bothered to do so and deflected to the on thread part of the accusation away from him not actually doing it

- He was very active but yesterday when he started to gain some heat he went dark for a few hours

- there was another reason that I can't remember just now I had 4 hmmmmmm

Des wasn't lynched he was shot :confused:

Whoever shot him can't vote in tonight's lynch though so that's what I meant about rounding the potential list of shooters down.
    Or is a lynch selection categorised as a backroom option? Its probably not now that I think of it??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ok, now I'm kind of feeling you're feigning ignorance here, which is throwing up a lot of flags.

• Advertisement

Crimson - Grants the user a one-off bullet kill. However, upon use they will be barred from any backroom they dwell in for 24 hours. Any decisions they may need to make there are included in that ban.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Whoever shot him can't vote in tonight's lynch though so that's what I meant about rounding the potential list of shooters down.
    Or is a lynch selection categorised as a backroom option? Its probably not now that I think of it??

I dont think they are barred from voting, thats not a br action.

Given the above it was probably the wolf team

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I've zero problems not leading the village, cause I'm having a day from hell this morning.

The one thing I'd say is that rather not give some people an excuse to not get involved under the guise of "Well, I was told to not get involved today".

Eva, for instance, has done jack **** to date. Does anyone have a read on her?

Just so you understand, its not about leading the village or getting involved etc.

its ALL about where you put your vote this evening.

If you see that somebody is being bandwagoned, try hard not to be on that wagon.

Crimson - Grants the user a one-off bullet kill. However, upon use they will be barred from any backroom they dwell in for 24 hours. Any decisions they may need to make there are included in that ban.

Yeah after re reading the OP I can't see how that'd stop someone voting Gab.

Yeah after re reading the OP I can't see how that'd stop someone voting Gab.

I dont think it would just posted it so people could see it and given any wolf can make a kill it was most likely a wolf that shot des

I dont think it would just posted it so people could see it and given any wolf can make a kill it was most likely a wolf that shot des

Why most likely a wolf?
    Could be an NRV, could be one of the two linked good players etc.
    If you win the sphere do you have to use it?

Well if it's not you yeah, it'd be someone who would be want to throw shade on you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Are you saying that Isla, who people were saying disappeared right before the person she argued with died (Orla), won the stone and killed the person who voted for her (Des) to case doubt over Doris who also voted for her?

it does tie together

Just to be clear Katie, people were saying I disappeared after Orla died.

The rest of it doesn't seem like a terrible plan though, I'll give you that.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why most likely a wolf?
    Could be an NRV, could be one of the two linked good players etc.
    If you win the sphere do you have to use it?

Yes you do have to use it, just checked.
    Hmmm

Advertisement