Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Your one for reading posts.

Had you read mine you would have the answer to that musing

I saw you quoted one post of mine if thats what you are referring to?

Who do you like for lynching tonihgt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Doris WW wrote: »

doris i reckon is as good a nomination as any

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Frank WW wrote: »

right let lynch Doris...............

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

right let lynch Doris...............

Is there a puppet master power in this game ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

1. Nigel
    2. Tegan
    3. Wendy

I think there may be more wolves hiding in the low numbers and Wendy reflects that. I have a feeling about Tegan and how she has defended herself that I thought id shake but haven't. While Nigel might be a sh stirrer its hard to fully tell as Its day 1 so its difficult to get a read on anyone properly really for instance Doris has me baffled at the moment. I miight change the above if we here more from people like now online Gabbie.

Katie, can I chat to you about your FFA dear?

No Im not saying your a wolf, but I find your FFA very bandwagony.

Throws Tegen and Nigel in there, both were gathering steam ahead of the lynch yesterday and would be poerfect candidates for the wolf bandwagon. (Not saying your a wolf just yet).

So lets say youre a wolf. You throw a low poster in there thats not a wolf in Wendy, then throw the other two who are gathering steam.

That way you have Wendy who is easy to throw on an FFA (most low posters are easy pray for FFAs when people are unsure who to pick "sure tjust pick a low poster")

Also two others in Nigel and Tegen are easy to throw on an FFA as both wont raise any alarms as both are under pressure when you posted your FFA?

Like, what Im trying to say it could easily be viewed as a poor FFA.

For the record I dont see Nigel Tegen or Wendy as wolves just yet.

So Katie, what do you say?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Hello peoples, just logging in now so have a bit of catch-up to do

Before I do, just a quick thought: could Derry have been the priest? He said on Day 0 that he was in an area affected by the Pope. I noted it down as I thought he could have been hinting at his role for a later reveal. I hope I'm wrong though

Eva WW wrote: »
    Is there a puppet master power in this game ?

i like metallica

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    It was wolves that took out Des IMO, I think he dropped a hint yesterday which was subtle but picked up on hence the bullet. It was a bonus kill for them so presumably it had a time frame on it. The Doris thing is likely just an added benefit, Doris is a bit annoying and likes these competitions but i think if she had a bullet she would have said it.

I’m not following your line of thought here....

Wolves shoot Des to shine suspicion on Doris... Doris pretends it’s her? Like very obviously with a post about it.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

No the one where i said i tried to vote you but used wrong password.

Its actually funny Frank has shown up with that post as its the reason I'm voting for him atm. Just a lot of airy fairy nothing posts. Threw a question out about your rhyming granted but the rest is emptiness. Just filler. Keeping the post count ticking along, ruffling no feathers.

But thats just me and my reasons. Want to share yours on Vernon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

Before I do, just a quick thought: could Derry have been the priest? He said on Day 0 that he was in an area affected by the Pope. I noted it down as I thought he could have been hinting at his role for a later reveal. I hope I'm wrong though

Doesn't matter at this stage as the priest should absolutely not come forward yet. If there is a Priest still they're much more useful later on.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Is stopping the Tegan voters from voting for the lynched person the best use of the audit?

Say you get 7 people voting for necro ww
    Auditor finds that someone was bad now you have a list with no cross reference. Is this clearer than a list with cross reference. Are you sayingbonly goodies are to vote for the lynched tonight?

You want to start telling me your dream result is six or seven players voting necro ww and him being lynched and Andy using his power then he can clear those players. I can’t see that happening and three uses of this power at this time will not win the mastermind game that you are thinking of.

Andy needs to wait and use his power later when there is more to know or at least a smaller number in each group so he can cross reference with more authority. If he got a return of “there were x number of baddies in this wagon” that would be one thing but with a yes no and with only three goes I believe you are wasting the power now. That said there is also the issue of wh decides who can be voted for and why.

That's not what was suggested either unless I missed a post. People vote wherever they want, you'd presume there was a wolf in the Tegan voters as she was the clear lead in the FFA. The suggestion was to not be influenced by those 6. Which is fair enough.

Andy can use his role in whatever he sees fit but there is no harm in everyone voicing their opinion here in order to give him different ideas. There is some options available but don't post them if they will assist the wolves. I've one or two obvious ones but I'm not going to say them as it'll make it easier for the wolves.

Brendan WW wrote: »

Half of the west of Ireland was closed as well as all around Dublin so I’d assume that he was just in an area that was affected.

That's not what was suggested either unless I missed a post. People vote wherever they want, you'd presume there was a wolf in the Tegan voters as she was the clear lead in the FFA. The suggestion was to not be influenced by those 6. Which is fair enough.

Andy can use his role in whatever he sees fit but there is no harm in everyone voicing their opinion here in order to give him different ideas. There is some options available but don't post them if they will assist the wolves. I've one or two obvious ones but I'm not going to say them as it'll make it easier for the wolves.

Break is over but no it wasn’t, the suggestion is that they don’t get to join a bandwagon so that the audit won’t be affected.

The beauty of the Andy role is wolves can't not jump on a bandwagon either. Imagine if the wolves missed the andy role last night and avoided it as a bandwagon. Andy could then give us 6 confirmed goodies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Why? Doris seems vil to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

So Katie, what do you say?

I say your stretching there with a day 1 FFA especially when I didn't vote for the people you say were bandwagony. Mine was one of the earlier FFAs and I had actually called out Wendy on thread (the only one other than Mary iirc) before later voting for her. WIth very little to go on its not a shock I had someone 6 other people actually voted for in an FFA for example.

I feel we should have more chance for luck with FFAs today hopefully especially if we can get them in a bit earlier

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Why? Doris seems vil to me

He said that to Doris, a joke I assume

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I say your stretching there with a day 1 FFA especially when I didn't vote for the people you say were bandwagony. Mine was one of the earlier FFAs and I had actually called out Wendy on thread (the only one other than Mary iirc) before later voting for her. WIth very little to go on its not a shock I had someone 6 other people actually voted for in an FFA for example.

I feel we should have more chance for luck with FFAs today hopefully especially if we can get them in a bit earlier

Hey Im just saying it looks like a piss poor FFA, lets lump on two people who are gather pace to the lynch and a low poster. But maybe Im wrong.

Ok, so whos on your FFA today? Whos rubbing you up the wrong way today?

Maybe he'd like to give a concrete reason so? Or give a non joke nomination. If you can check real quick I'll wait for you to return with his answer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

The beauty of the Andy role is wolves can't not jump on a bandwagon either. Imagine if the wolves missed the andy role last night and avoided it as a bandwagon. Andy could then give us 6 confirmed goodies.

Holy **** this is an excellent point and one I hadn't considered. Do SK's show up as village in that instance though? I would assume not. So if one of the SK's were in the group the result would still say that there was an evil amongst the voters.

• Advertisement

Maybe he'd like to give a concrete reason so? Or give a non joke nomination. If you can check real quick I'll wait for you to return with his answer.

no non-joke nomination yet except possibly you :p

You have good insights into other peoples posts, weren't you speaking for someone else yday

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Holy **** this is an excellent point and one I hadn't considered. Do SK's show up as village in that instance though? I would assume not. So if one of the SK's were in the group the result would still say that there was an evil amongst the voters.

Yip... ****. I just assumed everyone saw it. I shouldnt have said it. Apologies.

no non-joke nomination yet except possibly you :p

Hmm. Accuse the accuser. Wolfier and wolfier you get :D

Mary WW wrote: »
    You have good insights into other peoples posts, weren't you speaking for someone else yday

Nevermind wasn't you

Hmm. Accuse the accuser. Wolfier and wolfier you get :D

i thought marry was the accuser and you were the band wagoner

Im going to be inactive most of the evening for the run up to the lynch. I'll still be around but prob won't be able to post unless a post is directed at me.

My #FFA2 is

Frank. Fluffy = furry = wolfy

Katie. couple of posts irked me eralier but had accepted her reasoning. Her defence of frank i didnt like though. I just hope they are in a bad room.

I dont have a solid 3rd right now. If pushed id say dorris but i would rather come back with a 3rd at some point later.

i thought marry was the accuser and you were the band wagoner

Who's marry? Does two constitute and wagon?

Who's marry? Does two constitute and wagon?

mary

• Advertisement

Im going to be inactive most of the evening for the run up to the lynch. I'll still be around but prob won't be able to post unless a post is directed at me.

My #FFA2 is

Frank. Fluffy = furry = wolfy

Katie. couple of posts irked me eralier but had accepted her reasoning. Her defence of frank i didnt like though. I just hope they are in a bad room.

I dont have a solid 3rd right now. If pushed id say dorris but i would rather come back with a 3rd at some point later.

:(

Advertisement