Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

#FFA2

Frank - ****posting with an OMGUS to boot, not playing as a villager imo

Eva - Don't believe her story about voting early and then revoting close to 9, possible bandwagoner.

don't have a third but ill be reviewing this again later, someone needs to start though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    i thought marry was the accuser and you were the band wagoner

Where did

a) I accuse you of anything

b) Riona bandwagon

Second depends on the first, and the first is fabricated by my memory, so what ****e are you talking here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Break is over but no it wasn’t, the suggestion is that they don’t get to join a bandwagon so that the audit won’t be affected.

Ah well then sure its just another shot in the dark if thats what happens, people should vote whatever way they want. The discussion of the Andy role is helping wolves more than Andy id say. Cross referencing etc will be important in this game, the other seer role is important in this aswell. The Andy role and the alignment seer could marry well together. Thats all I am saying on that point!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Why? Doris seems vil to me
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Maybe he'd like to give a concrete reason so? Or give a non joke nomination. If you can check real quick I'll wait for you to return with his answer.
    Where did

a) I accuse you of anything

b) Riona bandwagon

Second depends on the first, and the first is fabricated by my memory, so what ****e are you talking here

maybe not accuser but 1st to bring up my vote for doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Its actually funny Frank has shown up with that post as its the reason I'm voting for him atm. Just a lot of airy fairy nothing posts. Threw a question out about your rhyming granted but the rest is emptiness. Just filler. Keeping the post count ticking along, ruffling no feathers.

You missed one frank. J'accuse

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

#FFA2

Frank - ****posting with an OMGUS to boot, not playing as a villager imo

Eva - Don't believe her story about voting early and then revoting close to 9, possible bandwagoner.

don't have a third but ill be reviewing this again later, someone needs to start though

Are Password and password the same thing. Quickbeam is a spreadsheet nut and that voting site is different to normal. She posted that spellings were important so I revoted and it clearly took my second vote for time.
    My password begins with a lower case and I’ll bet yours does as well.

The site capatilises the first letter on my phone so thats what happened. Now it’s 2pm so I will have to go back to work, these forms won’t post themselves.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I’m not following your line of thought here....

Wolves shoot Des to shine suspicion on Doris... Doris pretends it’s her? Like very obviously with a post about it.....

Sorry missed this, I think wolves shot Des on the suspicion he was roled. An added benefit to this was Doris saying she was going to shoot him. Then if Doris says it wasnt her they were hoping people would be on Doris.

The kill came very quickly after being won aswell which is interesting because there was only about 10 people on thread IIRC. However there may have been lurkers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I was asked about an FFA but its probably still a bit too early. Good seeing some of the quiet people from yesterday speaking up more but still would like to hear more from the likes of Ewan, Babs etc. People avoiding being picked at by simply not posting as much. At this time I think I'd have to have Isla on any list because It fits with Orla fighting with her then dying followed by the death of Des who had voted for her which in turn cast shade on Doris who had also voted for Isla. Doris is either a distraction or shot Des. I kinda think it's the first one but it's hard to tell. I didn't defend Frank (who has actually poster more than I thought given the lack of read I have on him) but pointed out he was talking to Doris when he suggested Doris.

Feel like the messanger gets shot in this village and as a result Villagers are a little weary of putting forward their thoughts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Is there a puppet master power in this game ?

Henry Bowers is an emissary of IT.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

DID NOT VOTE - Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW - Please stand-by for a paddling (if you're lucky) from Jack!
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I was asked about an FFA but its probably still a bit too early. Good seeing some of the quiet people from yesterday speaking up more but still would like to hear more from the likes of Ewan, Babs etc. People avoiding being picked at by simply not posting as much. At this time I think I'd have to have Isla on any list because It fits with Orla fighting with her then dying followed by the death of Des who had voted for her which in turn cast shade on Doris who had also voted for Isla. Doris is either a distraction or shot Des. I kinda think it's the first one but it's hard to tell. I didn't defend Frank (who has actually poster more than I thought given the lack of read I have on him) but pointed out he was talking to Doris when he suggested Doris.

Feel like the messanger gets shot in this village and as a result Villagers are a little weary of putting forward their thoughts

Doris didn't vote for me Katie. Tutu did though.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Doris didn't vote for me Katie. Tutu did though.

Out of all that thats the only point you want to make?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

so I come back from RL expecting not too much to have happened

FFS people what are you trying to do to me!!

Out of all that thats the only point you want to make?

Well I've already responded to the rest previously saying it wouldn't be a bad plan.

However, there's an error in the argument, which somewhat undermines the argument itself. I thought that would be clear from my comment.

So I'll make it clearer. Part of the argument is wrong which undermines the rest of the story.

I can't deny I argued with Orla because I did argue with her. Des did vote for me, so I can't deny that. So I pointed out the thing that was wrong.

Who are those you think are just coasting by letting others take the heat?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’m on a mother fu*kin train ... Going round and round in circles in this dome if I am to be believed....

I’ve voted Liam cause I found his attack on me very weak. I’m an easy target due to inactivity yesterday and would be changing my arm on me if I was bad. I’ve showed up and been real active today.

As somebody who hasn’t been relatively inactive I’ve no support and built up no obvious alliances so would be an easy lynch....

I’m nauseous while using phone on train and signal goes a lot so I’m not getting to do as much research as I had hoped. Not sure how much I will be able to be around later today or tomorrow. I would be going to legoland tomorrow if I wasn’t stuck in this damn dome.

Considering some bastard pretended to be a new player in last game , I don’t expect this to exempt me from anything. Just an advanced alibi if people are wondering why Phil no talky at times....

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well I've already responded to the rest previously saying it wouldn't be a bad plan.

However, there's an error in the argument, which somewhat undermines the argument itself. I thought that would be clear from my comment.

So I'll make it clearer. Part of the argument is wrong which undermines the rest of the story.

I can't deny I argued with Orla because I did argue with her. Des did vote for me, so I can't deny that. So I pointed out the thing that was wrong.

Sorry, i meant do you have any input on anyone today?

I dont buy the your a wolf because you argued with Orla. Nonsense reason to vote for you imo. If there are other reasons so be it but that one in particular is crap so wasnt asking you to defend it as you can't.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Hey guys. Carved out 20 minutes for myself to just post

@Des - I asked you questions because I had zero interactions with anyone in the game to that point. I just wanted to talk to someone about stuff :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Considering some bastard pretended to be a new player in last game , I don’t expect this to exempt me from anything. Just an advanced alibi if people are wondering why Phil no talky at times....

I've been told in worlds other than these (before we were drawn into our little Ka-tet) that really focusing on explaining your absence, especially when under fire, can be seen as a wolf trying to talk away why he isn't getting involved.

I'm bouncing back and forth on yourself right now. I'm trying to figure if your performance during the riddle this morning was genuine, or if it was "Hey village, lets work together! Hoo-hah!", without actually providing the help itself.

That's not to say you're high on my list though. Just being up front.

Right now, my gut is leaning towards Oisin (who is the fluffiest poster right now, imo; read his posts, there's nothing of substance really) and Gabriel, who seems to be playing a derp.

Not sure what to make of Dorris and Isla, given both seemed to be having very public spats with people who were then killed off. Like, it would make me reluctant to actually think either is bad right now. But probably leaves them in the middle pile for me.

Barbara WW wrote: »

@Des - I asked you questions because I had zero interactions with anyone in the game to that point. I just wanted to talk to someone about stuff :)

Des has gone to a much better place

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Des has gone to a much better place

Oh. What was he ? Or do we know ?

Phone posting so its hard to check

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I do find it odd you didnt quote des when replying to him, given his current prediciment of being in many tiny pieces

Oh. What was he ? Or do we know ?

Phone posting so its hard to check

Someone offed him with a bullet won in a competition. No one has claimed it so we think it was wolves. You around to play today? You do realise you look suspicious right?

got anything to say to the living during your 20mins?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Well fwiw I'm looking at the people who were openly suspicious of/accusing Derry yesterday. Since it's a pretty safe bet that Derry was a villager, and I can't see anything in any of his posts to make me suspicious, I'm wondering why Mary and Liam had him in their FFAs. That said, in the Crimson Sphere game today, Liam posted a gif of a shadow, potentially giving the whole village the answer, which was a pretty non-wolfy thing to do.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I do find it odd you didnt quote des when replying to him, given his current prediciment of being in many tiny pieces

I had it quoted in another tab and then lost the tab

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I say your stretching there with a day 1 FFA especially when I didn't vote for the people you say were bandwagony. Mine was one of the earlier FFAs and I had actually called out Wendy on thread (the only one other than Mary iirc) before later voting for her. WIth very little to go on its not a shock I had someone 6 other people actually voted for in an FFA for example.

I feel we should have more chance for luck with FFAs today hopefully especially if we can get them in a bit earlier

You want them earlier but now is too early?

You waiting for another Bandwagon to swing by your neck of the woods?

Sorry, i meant do you have any input on anyone today?

I dont buy the your a wolf because you argued with Orla. Nonsense reason to vote for you imo. If there are other reasons so be it but that one in particular is crap so wasnt asking you to defend it as you can't.

Ah I see, I didn't get the point of your post. I do now.

Well I didn't really like Clodagh's play from yesterday. Her rebuttal of my FFA did seem an appropriate reaction from a villager though. She hasn't really started posting this afternoon yet so I may yet change my mind there.

I find Doris interesting. The poetry might just be a bit to disguise themselves early on because they might have been worried about how they might come across if they were posting normally, so they decided to come up with a character. Then there is the death of Desmond, something they called for and then happened. But to me, that makes it likely that someone is trying to frame Doris. Could be from the other evil team whoever.

Orla, despite my arguments, may have been on to something with the Tegan voters. I argued against focusing on them, but her death started to make me think she might have been right and that there might be more than one wolf there. Perhaps Orla was the lynch inspector and knew something we didn't.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Hey Everybody!

Sorry, just got back and I have no pop out later I am afraid. Just got a bit on atm.

So, Doris shot Des? not sure what I missed about Andy. Or are folks saying Doris didn't shoot Des like she pretended too and it was all a big wolf thing to make it look that way?

It sure cut out the Doris and Dessie show earlier.

RIP the two that died at munch time. Poor Derry died in HIS town. That was a bit much lol.

Only folks I have on my radar are

FFA2

Katie
    Isla

Will get on to explain in a bit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Well fwiw I'm looking at the people who were openly suspicious of/accusing Derry yesterday. Since it's a pretty safe bet that Derry was a villager, and I can't see anything in any of his posts to make me suspicious, I'm wondering why Mary and Liam had him in their FFAs. That said, in the Crimson Sphere game today, Liam posted a gif of a shadow, potentially giving the whole village the answer, which was a pretty non-wolfy thing to do.

Devil's advocate, posting a clue to an answer without posting the answer itself, is a great way to gain some villager points without giving everyone the answer. If you're going to post the answer, why not post the answer?

I have Mary as good. Probably the strongest read I have on anyone on that level too as well.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Someone offed him with a bullet won in a competition. No one has claimed it so we think it was wolves. You around to play today? You do realise you look suspicious right?

Appearing helpful again Vern? You like the chance to answer every little question thats easy to answer. Makes you seem involved.

Without actually being involved.

Advertisement