Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    got anything to say to the living during your 20mins?

I'd be inclined to vote Gabriel today. Thought he wasn't saying a whole pile yesterday. I'll be sticking that vote on now in a few minutes.

Isla and oisin were two I pointed at yesterday as well as possible wolves.

Wendy I thought posted well yesterday in the lead up to the lynch and probably my best villager lean

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Oh and if Nigel is still alive hes also still a wolf lean for me. Voted him yesterday and I don't remember anything in the skim I did this morning that would make me change my mind on that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ah I see, I didn't get the point of your post. I do now.

Well I didn't really like Clodagh's play from yesterday. Her rebuttal of my FFA did seem an appropriate reaction from a villager though. She hasn't really started posting this afternoon yet so I may yet change my mind there.

I find Doris interesting. The poetry might just be a bit to disguise themselves early on because they might have been worried about how they might come across if they were posting normally, so they decided to come up with a character. Then there is the death of Desmond, something they called for and then happened. But to me, that makes it likely that someone is trying to frame Doris. Could be from the other evil team whoever.

Orla, despite my arguments, may have been on to something with the Tegan voters. I argued against focusing on them, but her death started to make me think she might have been right and that there might be more than one wolf there. Perhaps Orla was the lynch inspector and knew something we didn't.

Ah ok Isla, the only reason you got onto my FFA was because of your weak reason to accuse me. Katie is the only one on the spidey senses. I have a few that I have in the villager camp but not willing to point them out in case I point out a rolled villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    You want them earlier but now is too early?

You waiting for another Bandwagon to swing by your neck of the woods?

earlier than yesterday would be good as a lot got them in late. I can put up three names and get thorn apart if you want but its still relatively early on day 2 now and itd be more fair to any names I put on if I waited.

Isla was the main person I was looking into before but apart from the obvious her play hasn't stuck out. It's really hard to tell without tasks to look for

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Ah ok Isla, the only reason you got onto my FFA was because of your weak reason to accuse me. Katie is the only one on the spidey senses. I have a few that I have in the villager camp but not willing to point them out in case I point out a rolled villager.

Care to throw shade my way in more detail? I'm always here to respond. WHich is probably my problem really

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Appearing helpful again Vern? You like the chance to answer every little question thats easy to answer. Makes you seem involved.

Without actually being involved.

Your asking questions, you said you were reading back through yesterdays posts what did you find? I have put enough out there for you to have a good read. I have nothing to hide so hit me up with questions!

What was your opinions pre munch yesterday and this morning? Anything interesting to put you on the right path?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

OK, What I have on FFA's from yesterday is the following

Player FFA#1
    Tegan Nigel Isla Orla
    Fiona Wendy Conor
    Gertrude Tegan Oisin Isla
    Nigel Tegan Wendy Angus
    Orla Nigel Angus Gabriel
    Angus Nigel Orla Tegan
    Katie Nigel Tegan Wendy
    Mary Wendy Tegan Derry
    Desmond Isla Steve Gabriel
    Derry Desmond Orla Katie
    Brendan Desmond Angus
    Vernon Tegan Barbara
    Isla Clodagh Conor Tegan
    ewan doris tegan kate
    wendy katie fiona tegan
    liam katie derry
    oisin doris tegan babs
    gabriel doris babs

That means the following posters miss the FFA if I'm correct

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW

Could those posters give a steer why they didn't ffa? Preferably something other than day1 ffas are rubbish(happy to be told I missed someone here)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'd be inclined to vote Gabriel today. Thought he wasn't saying a whole pile yesterday. I'll be sticking that vote on now in a few minutes.

Isla and oisin were two I pointed at yesterday as well as possible wolves.

Wendy I thought posted well yesterday in the lead up to the lynch and probably my best villager lean

No offence, and maybe Ive missed it in the catch up, but your voting for Gabby based on being quiet yesterday, yet you too havent exactly been a top end of the posts kinda gal.

Pot Kettle WOLF?

Enlighten me as to why you said Isla and Oisin are wolves yesterday, dont make it difficult for people to know your thoughts, thats like your hiding something.

Also what do you amke of others hounding wendy this morning since you think shes all villagery?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    OK, What I have on FFA's from yesterday is the following

Player FFA#1
    Tegan Nigel Isla Orla
    Fiona Wendy Conor
    Gertrude Tegan Oisin Isla
    Nigel Tegan Wendy Angus
    Orla Nigel Angus Gabriel
    Angus Nigel Orla Tegan
    Katie Nigel Tegan Wendy
    Mary Wendy Tegan Derry
    Desmond Isla Steve Gabriel
    Derry Desmond Orla Katie
    Brendan Desmond Angus
    Vernon Tegan Barbara
    Isla Clodagh Conor Tegan
    ewan doris tegan kate
    wendy katie fiona tegan
    liam katie derry
    oisin doris tegan babs
    gabriel doris babs

That means the following posters miss the FFA if I'm correct

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW

Could those posters give a steer why they didn't ffa? Preferably something other than day1 ffas are rubbish(happy to be told I missed someone here)

I have subbed in today, so thats why no FFA for Abigail yesterday

btw, where the hell is Conor, right now he's barely hitting posting requirements

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I've been told in worlds other than these (before we were drawn into our little Ka-tet) that really focusing on explaining your absence, especially when under fire, can be seen as a wolf trying to talk away why he isn't getting involved.

I'm bouncing back and forth on yourself right now. I'm trying to figure if your performance during the riddle this morning was genuine, or if it was "Hey village, lets work together! Hoo-hah!", without actually providing the help itself.

That's not to say you're high on my list though. Just being up front.

Right now, my gut is leaning towards Oisin (who is the fluffiest poster right now, imo; read his posts, there's nothing of substance really) and Gabriel, who seems to be playing a derp.

Not sure what to make of Dorris and Isla, given both seemed to be having very public spats with people who were then killed off. Like, it would make me reluctant to actually think either is bad right now. But probably leaves them in the middle pile for me.

Nobody is actually having a go at me, how am I under fire? If anything I’ve done plenty to bring attention my way this morning but you are the only person to really have an issue with me...

In fact when I search my name in this thread it only comes up 16 times , 9 of theee were today. You mentioned me twice but once a joke and another was a list of people.

Orla - stated I popped up to ramp up my post count just before she died
    Isla - responded to my “where is isla” questions
    Wendy - agreed with me twice on my plan

Your post doesn’t have my name so it doesn’t come up on my Phil search so there may be others quoting me that I missed.

I don’t feel under pressure so I’m just a bit miffed you implied my post was like somebody who was under fire.. I do worry that sometimes posts like “you are under fire” are used to give an impression that a person is a target of interst to more then one person that’s good for lubing them up for a nice lunch later. People will remember “that guy was under target, can’t remeber why but I remember it was mentioned” and I can be lynched under fake news that people didn’t bother verifying...

So just making sure I’m not fakes news into people’s lists...

Thanks I'd forgotten about that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

New werewolf has me in a glass case if emotion. Goodbye social and work life, cos outside of this nothing else matters
    Hello villagers of Derry,

I have just subbed in. Give bit to catch up fully.

Toodle Pip

I dont know if I believe you!

Abigails one post before her two day sabbatical, interesting the mods never announced a sub either? For someone where nothing else matters, its a strange change of plan!

Not gonna lie, I didnt look into you till you mentioned my name! Im glad you did now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Devil's advocate, posting a clue to an answer without posting the answer itself, is a great way to gain some villager points without giving everyone the answer. If you're going to post the answer, why not post the answer?

I have Mary as good. Probably the strongest read I have on anyone on that level too as well.

I dunno why he didn't post the answer, but it would've been easy to do nothing if he was in the wolf or SK team and they had the answer.

Why do you read Mary as good, any particular reasons?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Nobody is actually having a go at me, how am I under fire? If anything I’ve done plenty to bring attention my way this morning but you are the only person to really have an issue with me...

I know you probably won't believe this but I genuinely forgot the word "not". If you read the context of my sentence....

I've been told in worlds other than these (before we were drawn into our little Ka-tet) that really focusing on explaining your absence, especially when NOT under fire, can be seen as a wolf trying to talk away why he isn't getting involved.

Stupidly, it was an important word to drop, but just for clarity. You're NOT under fire, and are explaining why you aren't necessarily getting involved. Sorry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Why do you read Mary as good, any particular reasons?

General play style really. Not as many posts as others, but solid substance in them. Clear in who she is accusing and her reasons why, explains herself well, etc.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Your asking questions, you said you were reading back through yesterdays posts what did you find? I have put enough out there for you to have a good read. I have nothing to hide so hit me up with questions!

What was your opinions pre munch yesterday and this morning? Anything interesting to put you on the right path?

I found myself up to date on whats happening here.

I found IMO that mostly good guys have died.

Wini was killed as she was doing sharing good opionons on the Spheres, something a wolf may not do.

Holly was killed for her Coffee comment, either an NRV drawing fire or a unfortunate comment. Shes not the BG unless shes very silly.

Orla was killed because she seemed to poke holes at people, some good some bad. Someone was afriad of being poked.

Tegen - A victim of circumstance. A village with an itchy lynch urge was what killed her. Not a wolf IMO. But I bet a wolf is on the bandwagon Tegen.

Des - Loud, cocky..... not wolf traits. fearless in what he wrote IMO, nota wolf.

Derry - I lean good with him, just. Could be an evil playing a good game, but I suspect not.

I also noticed your FFA Vern, I could look at you as a wolf because of it.

Whats your thoughts on Katie? Lemme guess you dont have a read on her?

earlier than yesterday would be good as a lot got them in late. I can put up three names and get thorn apart if you want but its still relatively early on day 2 now and itd be more fair to any names I put on if I waited.

Isla was the main person I was looking into before but apart from the obvious her play hasn't stuck out. It's really hard to tell without tasks to look for

Throw names up...... go on. Surely you can pick 3 suspects?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Finally caught up on today's proceedings, I should be around for most of the day

Thoughts on events:

- Doris posting about Des and then him being shot is super suspicious. Now there's a very good chance that the wolves took advantage of her taunts while the competition was open, but it can't be ignored. Why would you do these taunts in the first place? Surely you realised that the wolves could pounce on what you were doing to cast shade on you?

- Katie filling in the gaps of Gabriel's theory seemed odd. Gab had barely strung a a thought together, and yet you managed to fill in all the gaps to come up with a plausible, well-worded theory. It's either a brilliant theory, or a scripted conversation, concocted in a backroom

- Since the red sphere is now out of play, I'm safe to say that I was the one who received the blue sphere yesterday. Obviously I'm not going to say who I protected or why, but it clearly wasn't any of the people that died from last night's munch to Des' bullet

Abigails one post before her two day sabbatical, interesting the mods never announced a sub either? For someone where nothing else matters, its a strange change of plan!

Not gonna lie, I didnt look into you till you mentioned my name! Im glad you did now

Im not looking for your trust so thats cool.

Im sure the mods would help me out since I wasnt here to defend myself.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    btw, where the hell is Conor, right now he's barely hitting posting requirements

I've no idea where Conor is.

Who were you asking this question to?

Have you any questions you would like conor to answer?

Incidentally can village actually talk about my plan? Why don’t we band together to help everybody get the answer to the riddles to increase chances of a villager getting it?

Mods if this is against the spirit of the game , feel free to amend the rules for next sphere and say “can discuss tactics but not reveal the answer” or something like that. I’m not looking to break game but it doesn’t look like the rules prohibit people sharing their answers. My own answer showed I didn’t google the riddle answer so I can’t be accused of working against the spirit of the game on the actual question!!!

I’m taking it that we will be told in no uncertain terms if answering it on thread is no no so I’m not having “against the spirit” stuff being a smokescreen for wolves looking to guilt the village into not using a tactic that’s fair game..

Incidentally can village actually talk about my plan? Why don’t we band together to help everybody get the answer to the riddles to increase chances of a villager getting it?

Mods if this is against the spirit of the game , feel free to amend the rules for next sphere and say “can discuss tactics but not reveal the answer” or something like that. I’m not looking to break game but it doesn’t look like the rules prohibit people sharing their answers. My own answer showed I didn’t google the riddle answer so I can’t be accused of working against the spirit of the game on the actual question!!!

I’m taking it that we will be told in no uncertain terms if answering it on thread is no no so I’m not having “against the spirit” stuff being a smokescreen for wolves looking to guilt the village into not using a tactic that’s fair game..

Fine, yes, since you're so insistent on it, let's do it unless the mods decree otherwise

Brendan WW wrote: »

- Katie filling in the gaps of Gabriel's

I read that as “Katie filling in Gabriel’s gap”...

I’m tired... Prob should try and have a nap or something....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Wasn't the answer for the previous sphere answered on the thread and there didn't appear to be any repercussions to doing it.
    In the early days the odds are against the villagers so anything to address that is good with me.

Although as others pointed out earlier, why not just do it? You don't need the villages permission for every action. You spoke about it earlier- - when you could have actually influenced things - and didn't

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Whats with the Metallica references, wasn't there one earlier?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Finally caught up on today's proceedings, I should be around for most of the day

Thoughts on events:

- Doris posting about Des and then him being shot is super suspicious. Now there's a very good chance that the wolves took advantage of her taunts while the competition was open, but it can't be ignored. Why would you do these taunts in the first place? Surely you realised that the wolves could pounce on what you were doing to cast shade on you?

- Katie filling in the gaps of Gabriel's theory seemed odd. Gab had barely strung a a thought together, and yet you managed to fill in all the gaps to come up with a plausible, well-worded theory. It's either a brilliant theory, or a scripted conversation, concocted in a backroom

- Since the red sphere is now out of play, I'm safe to say that I was the one who received the blue sphere yesterday. Obviously I'm not going to say who I protected or why, but it clearly wasn't any of the people that died from last night's munch to Des' bullet

You think I could successfully predict the wolves would win a random contest for a bullet and use it to shoot Des (who I thought was bad so a high chance of being a wolf) to frame me so that I'd be lynched.

Seems a waste of a bullet tbh if I was a wolf I'd shoot whoever I thought was roled them using it to frame me are just thoughts of fantasy, it might be a happy coincidence but to think it was there main aim in any way is suspect

Bare with me folks.

Why would anyone hold off on naming 3 names if they had them already.

Why wouldnt it be fair to them? Sure other people may come up on your radar or even more info on those on it, but you can put up 3 names and be fair to those on it. Sure Im only here 3 hours and I can make a list of 3.

So what are you avoiding Katie?

You looking for advice in your backroom? You trying to pluck 3 names for an FFA without a Bandwagon?

Sure If I was a wolf I could say

Doris - Off Des for no real reason
    Wendy - Too defensive today
    Quickbeam - For being an anal mod with spelling of lynch codes

Give me 3 names, right now, whom you are most suspect to you and reasons why?

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    I've no idea where Conor is.

Who were you asking this question to?

Have you any questions you would like conor to answer?

sure

How can a mod (or three) have more posts than a player in 2 days?

He promised to check back later about a day ago - did he ever get to that?

How can someone have only 9 posts and still manage to say nothing in most of them?

Those will do for a start

Advertisement