Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    It is a coincidence but considering how little we have to go on I don't think the 19 post thing can be ignored given the importance of the number in kings writting as outlined earlier on thread.

Don't think either said anything amazing personally but very few people were sticking their neck out and it was day 0. Hopefully now that day 1 has started we can get some real info to work off

This was the post about the 19 plan which first put people on Katie
    Nah I'm just not one of those who posts ditties to gauge people's responses cos in this game people will jump on you for being odd, at the moment I just think Doris is having fun cos there are no tasks

I found this a little odd when reading back I dunno why just strange. Seems like someone who thinks a lot about what they post.
    I would have imagined that meant it was now in play instead of someone won it. Happy to be corrected if someone won it

11/22/63
    Salem's Lot
    Bag of Bones
    The Dark Tower
    Doctor Sleep

other random King stuff. 19

no idea how to win ha

Playing the stupid card at the competition yesterday
    Ha I always take too long to post, see the clue now... surely everyone will have the same answer unless there is a twist

When pointed out to her she replied the above even though there was time to still get an answer in.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    This post might help you :confused:

Pointing out the riddle and the terms for winning to her!
    There is usually a talkative wolf but mostly the wolves seem to stay under the radar and allow the talkative ones thrust themselves into the limelight. Thats why if a Wendy stands out in a potentially more wolfie way I'd be inclined to look at that. I do like the direction of seeing who jumped on Tegan late too especially if they hadn't said anything much about her. That said hopefully we will learn more based off who IT/Wolves take out and how they voted /FFAd

I have yet to see her actually do what she said in relation to looking into who the munched people FFA'd
    Derry WW wrote: »
    That's exactly why I honed in on you and Des. Both of you seemed to want people to discuss it without really discussing it yourselves...seemed like a muddy the waters tactic.

Derry highlighted her and Des premunch
    Flavor is Flavor right? Cos otherwise that would strongly imply the Wolves took Orla and therefore IT took Derry.

I found this odd, it was the opposite way around from my reading and Des said the same.
    Why does Des need to die? if he is wolfy great we have a target, hope a villager if they get the sphere does not shoot randomly into the crowd though
    If he is wolfy great but dont shoot? I would have thought if we thought he was wolfy, we definitely shoot. Does hit me a bit like fence sitting.
    tbh that was me trying to work out what Gabbie was saying without full out saying. Asking if thats what she meant was not directly responded to however

The whole Gabby/Katie pre rehearsed chat which has already been highlighted.

Gabby the low poster and Katie the talkative one?

I am between Ewan and Isla aswell. Few bits there but probably not going to have time to go through them both individually

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Still working through various posters. Some don't have enough to give anything. For the moment

#ffa2

Liam
    Barbara
    Gertie

Reasons as per my previous isos. Will revise these if anything else comes up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Brendan telling more lies he has no idea if I was the reason des was shot well unless he shot or was part of the group that shot des that's twice you've lied about this brendan maybe I was being framed

You spoke about coincidence earlier. Do you really think it's a coincidence that you repeated over and over again that you would you shoot Des, and that he was then shot?

Read my most recent post back again, I clearly said we don't know which side the bullet came from

You may very well be a villager, who the wolves made look guilty by shooting the person you were targeting. I never denied that. But you can't deny - in fact I'm pretty sure you admitted to it earlier - that your actions led to his death. Whether intentionally or not, that is fact.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Gertie, I've looked at a few posters who basically only have a handful of pure fluff posts. You had a decent post total so I was hoping top find lots to work with.

Most of your posts are fluff, musings, helpful little quips but very little by way of game solving observations.

Hey Fiona

Addressing the key points of your post.

Bandwagon FFA - Sorry, I strongly disagree here. I identified Tegan as someone who concerned me very early on yesterday, identified clearly why she was topping my FFA, and I was (by my understanding of the vote results) the first to vote for her. So I do reject that claim. I voted Tegan based on how I felt about her, not because she was just a popular target to aim for.

I didn't "deliver" on my list in so far as I didn't make one post where I went "I think 1, 2, 3 are good, I think 4,5,6 are bad". Partly cause some on that list died, some shifted columned with the info available etc. I have said who I think is good or bad during the day. I admit, I've taken a more laid back approach today though.

I'm aware that post to Phil was "very backtracky", cause it was a mistake I made while typing and I chose to clarify. *Shrug*. I'd rather have clarified and be called "backtracky" than not clarify and have the utterly wrong meaning associated with the post. I tried to respond as soon as that mistake was pointed out.

No I didnt it must have been the wolves my bad des my bad

Just to save you looking for the post I mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Still working through various posters. Some don't have enough to give anything. For the moment

#ffa2

Liam
    Barbara
    Gertie

Reasons as per my previous isos. Will revise these if anything else comes up

D-

Puts in plenty of effort, but weak answers nonetheless.

Now, not sure if genuine helpful villager or trying to create the illusion of such.

Gabriel

Quite a bit of fluffiness too....
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Abigail and Riona didn't vote and only have one post each in the thread. Surely they are villagers?
    I don't see the Wolves or SK teams potentially losing a member risking the wrath of Jack.

Similar to another poster, this is an incredible leap to make!
    I'm sure hoping that the munch clears the water a bit.

Do people have a couple of names in their head that they feel may be taken out at 10am? Putting themselves in the shoes of the wolves/sk so to speak?
    This post is hideous - why, just why?

So its Derry and Orla RIP.

Neither overly registered with me apart from the recent effect of their posts. Time to delve further....

Good man, you go delve....
    Orla had picked Nigel, Angus and myself in the FFA and ultimately picked Angus for the lynch.
    Derry had picked Des, Orla and Katie in the FFA and ultimately picked Katie for the lynch.

….That's it? I mean its not even trying to be helpful villager

Sorry all, I had it in my head that the kill deflected to someone else if the bodyguard thing was in action.
    I will think and read OP before I open my mouth again!

This is recurring theme, missing bits of the rules, not sure how to read it
    Hey Gertrude, tbh I'm finding it difficult to get a confident read on things and people on here. Like this morning when Orla said "I'm warning you" in response to Isla, I felt she was taking one for the village so to speak by highlighting herself as being a rolled villager in order to flush someone out.
    I feel its too obvious to point the finger at Isla as being a wolf and think Orla was munched cause she was posting close to the deadline and being in a verbal altercation may put some heat on Isla.
    Desmond was posting a bit at the time about Wolf posting tactics near the deadline and I think it was Derry who pulled him on it and he ended up getting munched so I think Desmond may have been a wolf.
    If I had to vote for one person right here right now I would take a stab in the dark at Doris on my belief that Desmond was a wolf. They were at each other a bit which feels like a deflection tactic so that one of them could be sacrificed while the other one looks more believable as a villager.

Now you give some insight, some delve. What gives? You must have had this all along so why that drippy delve earlier?

Less to work with than some of the others so I'm a bit on the fence here. Busy RL or wolfey? At a minimum I'd be saying you need to be seer peeked

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You spoke about coincidence earlier. Do you really think it's a coincidence that you repeated over and over again that you would you shoot Des, and that he was then shot?

Read my most recent post back again, I clearly said we don't know which side the bullet came from

You may very well be a villager, who the wolves made look guilty by shooting the person you were targeting. I never denied that. But you can't deny - in fact I'm pretty sure you admitted to it earlier - that your actions led to his death. Whether intentionally or not, that is fact.

You seem to know a he'll of a lot about this shooting brendan. So it was the wolves who shot him not the sk now.

Why would the waste a bullet trying to frame me it makes no sense.

Unlucky though good game

Shoot Desmond...

Next

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    'Appearing helpful' is a weak reason to suspect anybody. Do you have any other reasons?

Your lack of contribution? That good enough

You seem to know a he'll of a lot about this shooting brendan. So it was the wolves who shot him not the sk now.

Unlucky though good game

Shoot Desmond...

Next

Shoot brendan :)

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    D-

Puts in plenty of effort, but weak answers nonetheless.

Now, not sure if genuine helpful villager or trying to create the illusion of such.

Why don't you actually respond to my iso for you instead?

Just to save you looking for the post I mentioned

My bad for accusing Desmond for being bad as if he was shot by the wolves he wasn't a wolf, although hadn't considered the sk at that stage but since you cleared up it was the wolves that shot him it's a moot point

Shoot brendan :)

Howdy Doris, who would you shoot if you had a bullet right now?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    This was the post about the 19 plan which first put people on Katie

I found this a little odd when reading back I dunno why just strange. Seems like someone who thinks a lot about what they post.

Playing the stupid card at the competition yesterday

When pointed out to her she replied the above even though there was time to still get an answer in.

Pointing out the riddle and the terms for winning to her!

I have yet to see her actually do what she said in relation to looking into who the munched people FFA'd

Derry highlighted her and Des premunch

I found this odd, it was the opposite way around from my reading and Des said the same.

If he is wolfy great but dont shoot? I would have thought if we thought he was wolfy, we definitely shoot. Does hit me a bit like fence sitting.

The whole Gabby/Katie pre rehearsed chat which has already been highlighted.

Gabby the low poster and Katie the talkative one?

I am between Ewan and Isla aswell. Few bits there but probably not going to have time to go through them both individually

Wow........... look at that distance your trying to put between yourself and Katie. Thats very convienient

Liam WW wrote: »
    Howdy Doris, who would you shoot if you had a bullet right now?

I'd line up Brendan, Vernon and riona in that order shoot and see how far the bullet travels

Brendan was been caught lying multiple times and his latest is trying to say i said the shooting was my fault.

Why don't you actually respond to my iso for you instead?

Because your actually commentary when you boil it down is a pure fluff piece hidden between quotes too look impressive.

You've effectively said you're putting me on top of your FFA because I suggested that the mods would warn low posters and no voters and we shouldn't concentrate effort there as a result.
    And because I put Derry into my day 1 shot in the dark FFA.

As I said it's extremely fluffy. I wouldnt bat much of an eyelid if you your conclusion was let's keep an eye on this guy, but when your conclusion is let's go straight to the gallows, it really makes me ask some questions.

Brendan was been caught lying multiple times and his latest is trying to say i said the shooting was my fault.

Thank you Doris, especially for the follow up explan. Unless there's a double bluff in play, possible, I think you be al-ite.

Abigail, have the mods continued to refuse your subin story?

Unlucky though good game

Shoot Desmond...

Next

It is a theory. Not the only theory. A theory, as in one

Want me to spell it out for you?

We do not know if Des was Team Village, Wolf, or SK

We do not know if Des was killed by Team Village, Wolf, or SK

There, I think that covers every possible combination of results, because apparently mentioning just one theory as an example - and by the way, I already mentioned most, if not all, the others earlier - constitutes lying

• Advertisement

Did you ever go to out with friends and two of them like each other but dont wanna make the first move or they are shy despite really getting on well.

Then one other friend makes a point of telling the group as a whole that they like eachother and its obvious they have chemistry. Yet the 2 friends are afraid to make that leap and deny it. To prove that they arent into eachother tehy distance themselves from eachother.

Vern and Katie are thoise friends.

You have yet to show me where I actually lied. I offered up theories, which may or may not be right. Not the same thing as lying

Your "fault", huh? I thought you were convinced he was a Wolf. Surely you should be taking credit for it in that case, rather than denying it

It is a theory. Not the only theory. A theory, as in one

Want me to spell it out for you?

We do not know if Des was Team Village, Wolf, or SK

We do not know if Des was killed by Team Village, Wolf, or SK

There, I think that covers every possible combination of results, because apparently mentioning just one theory as an example - and by the way, I already mentioned most, if not all, the others earlier - constitutes lying

Too late to go back now the pigeon has bolted, the horse is out of the bag, the cat has flown the coup

You have yet to show me where I actually lied. I offered up theories, which may or may not be right. Not the same thing as lying

Your "fault", huh? I thought you were convinced he was a Wolf. Surely you should be taking credit for it in that case, rather than denying it

I never said it was my fault he was shot, when he was shot I presumed it was by the wolves (something you just confirmed) so it looked like he wasn't evil so I said my bad because I was accusing him

So your telling lies and letting slip your evil deeds

And once challenged Fiona is gone

SolidSnoopyCaiman-mobile.jpg

I never said it was my fault he was shot, when he was shot I presumed it was by the wolves (something you just confirmed) so it looked like he wasn't evil so I said my bad because I was accusing him

So your telling lies and letting slip your evil deeds

I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

I apologised for accusing him of being bad and you take that as me admitting it was my fault he was shot

O you really are stretching now brendan

Poor deadan

You two guys are funny little lovers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Just under 3 hours to the lynch.

The mods would like to remind all players of the requirements as laid out in the OP.

Trust us, you don't want to make Jack angry.....

XhJaf.gif

• Advertisement

A modern-day Ross and Rachel, the question is who's is going on a very permanent break...

Advertisement