Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    A modern-day Ross and Rachel, the question is who's is going on a very permanent break...

Fantastic English, btw

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Because your actually commentary when you boil it down is a pure fluff piece hidden between quotes too look impressive.

You've effectively said you're putting me on top of your FFA because I suggested that the mods would warn low posters and no voters and we shouldn't concentrate effort there as a result.
    And because I put Derry into my day 1 shot in the dark FFA.

As I said it's extremely fluffy. I wouldnt bat much of an eyelid if you your conclusion was let's keep an eye on this guy, but when your conclusion is let's go straight to the gallows, it really makes me ask some questions.

Don't assume your top of my FFA Liam, I've never bought in to the order meaning anything. I would like you to answer the question around consistency though, way I see it that's usually what separates village from wolf at the end of the day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Necrominus wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

Just under 3 hours to the lynch.

The mods would like to remind all players of the requirements as laid out in the OP.

Trust us, you don't want to make Jack angry.....

XhJaf.gif

Jake didn't do **** last night

All bark and no nail, all hammer and no bite

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Abigail, have the mods continued to refuse your subin story?

In the interest of transparency I asked the mods earlier. They didnt confirm nor deny Abi was a sub. Make off that what you will.

And once challenged Fiona is gone

SolidSnoopyCaiman-mobile.jpg

Nah, I just don't reply straight away all the time, but as you see, I always get there.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Doris WW wrote: »
    Jake didn't do **** last night

All bark and no nail, all hammer and no bite

Say that again. I dare ya!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    In the interest of transparency I asked the mods earlier. They didnt confirm nor deny Abi was a sub. Make off that what you will.

Shade shade shade.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Say that again. I dare ya!!!

Whoooooo let's take it easy, i meant Jack :)

meh, either way it wouldn't give us alignment even if it was a bluff. Peek or detective will I assume take care of it sooner rather than later

Abigail, have the mods continued to refuse your subin story?

They wont confirm it no. So here we are.

But thats ok if you dont trust me. You will in time

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Wow........... look at that distance your trying to put between yourself and Katie. Thats very convienient

You asked my opinion of Katie, I told you she was on the list of suspects. So was Gabriel, Ewan and Isla. I looked at Gab first, then Katie based on their interaction. I dont have time to go through both Isla and Ewans posts again but Isla based on the coincidental trail between her and Desmond, and earlier Orla.

FWIW its worth, I think Tegan was bad, I think the rest were good IMO. Potentially two roled villagers gone in my reading but we will see. My concern is still low posters though. The number of wolves in this game means they dont need to stick the head above water really. Tonight will be interesting

My FFA 2
    Gabriel
    Katie
    Isla

In the interest of transparency I asked the mods if Vernon asked them about abigal, they didn't confirm or deny if he did make of that what you will

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I’ve been looking at the “randomness” of the spheres and I noticed that today’s clue was at 883
    8+8+3 = 19

However that’s not gonna make it easy to predict anything cos 874 and 892 and loads of stuff adds up to 19

Shade shade shade.

Well if anyone else wants to PM the mods they can see if they get a different response, your boring me now Abi?

My choice ..... its a Sophies choice

Kate

Or

Vern.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I’ve been looking at the “randomness” of the spheres and I noticed that today’s clue was at 883
    8+8+3 = 19

However that’s not gonna make it easy to predict anything cos 874 and 892 and loads of stuff adds up to 19

What was day 1s?

My ffa2

Abi
    Brendan
    Wendy

Abi cos she’s being either very naive or evil in her persuit or someone
    Brendan cos he gave away Kati and Gabi
    Wendy but it’s weaker I just have a gut on Wendy

Are we going to let multiple times caught lying admitting to shooting des aka brendan live?

Whoooooo let's take it easy, i meant Jack :)

You know the story goes that if you say his name three times he'll appear and cover you with a booger

Well if anyone else wants to PM the mods they can see if they get a different response, your boring me now Abi?

Pointless post is pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I travelled around Derry today and then needed to gather provisions and presents. Also I am on my mobile. Currently in a tavern with pen and paper for company. They are not much help :(

So. I feel I made a mistake with my vote last night. My initial sense of Tegan was that she was a decent Derry towns folk. Nothing more than intuition to go on. It was Doris who had my suspicions. Anyways. I voted for Tegan based only on lack of knowledge and fear of going against the majority and how that might look. I really need to trust myself more.

I read back a bit and got lost in a Fiona/Katie/Mary/Wendy back and forth thing. I also noticed Fiona's sig at the end of every single post. Third thing jumping out at me is Barbara looking to Desmond to be her "one guiding light". Why? I mean unless she knows something we don't why assume another can help her or is even on her side?
    Or maybe there is something I missed.

Can you give reasons for FFA's if you haven't already

What was day 1s?

It was one off but I felt that they were trying to get 19 and missed by the cast posting

Thing is I don’t think that we can predict the timings off the 19 thing, I’m wondering has anyone else got any ideas. The black sphere is coming and we need to ensure that we get it.

My ffa2

Abi
    Brendan
    Wendy

Abi cos she’s being either very naive or evil in her persuit or someone
    Brendan cos he gave away Kati and Gabi
    Wendy but it’s weaker I just have a gut on Wendy

Ah Nigel, play nice.

Whats Naive about my play? And whats Evil? Explain

Conor WW wrote: »
    I travelled around Derry today and then needed to gather provisions and presents. Also I am on my mobile. Currently in a tavern with pen and paper for company. They are not much help :(

So. I feel I made a mistake with my vote last night. My initial sense of Tegan was that she was a decent Derry towns folk. Nothing more than intuition to go on. It was Doris who had my suspicions. Anyways. I voted for Tegan based only on lack of knowledge and fear of going against the majority and how that might look. I really need to trust myself more.

I read back a bit and got lost in a Fiona/Katie/Mary/Wendy back and forth thing. I also noticed Fiona's sig at the end of every single post. Third thing jumping out at me is Barbara looking to Desmond to be her "one guiding light". Why? I mean unless she knows something we don't why assume another can help her or is even on her side?
    Or maybe there is something I missed.

Nothing I can do about the sig, I inherited it from a man I bought this old girl off back over in Jemez county.

Ah Nigel, play nice.

Acually I’m wrong it was Fionula

#ffa2

Fiona
    Brendan
    Wendy

I got the avatars confuddled

Voted brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Nothing I can do about the sig, I inherited it from a man I bought this old girl off back over in Jemez county.

Oh did you? I read it thinking to myself "is she trying too hard" but sure lookit we see enemies everywhere around these parts.

Acually I’m wrong it was Fionula

#ffa2

Fiona
    Brendan
    Wendy

I got the avatars confuddled

OK, same question

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

It was one off but I felt that they were trying to get 19 and missed by the cast posting

Thing is I don’t think that we can predict the timings off the 19 thing, I’m wondering has anyone else got any ideas. The black sphere is coming and we need to ensure that we get it.

No idea on the timing thing but were the 2 riddles so far asked by Blain the Train? It's a while since I read The Dark Tower series though.

Advertisement