Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Can you give reasons for FFA's if you haven't already

Vern and Katie

Both had very poor FFAs. Both had could be seen to use common wolf tactics for FFAs, ie choosing people already under suspicion, low posters, only choosing 2.

Not sure on my last one

Maybe Nigel. Had a fair bit of sus on himself yesterday, has flown under the radar today. A wolf keeping his head down perhaps. I agree with Orlas reasoning from yesterday and feel she was on to him. Gut feeling Orla was the right about him hence why she was taking out this morming

FFA2

Nigel
    Vern
    Katie

Ewan and Babs get a pass for now, but I am worried about their contributions

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    My ffa2

Abi
    Brendan
    Wendy

Abi cos she’s being either very naive or evil in her persuit or someone
    Brendan cos he gave away Kati and Gabi
    Wendy but it’s weaker I just have a gut on Wendy

What the hell is this FFA? What did Brendan do to Katie and Gabriel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

OK, same question

Whats Naive about my play? And whats Evil? Explain

That’s not what I said I said naive or evil not naive and evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Des has gone to a much better place

Why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Great, still explain

• Advertisement

But if Im good, which I am, what exactly was Naive?

And if Im bad, whats been evil about my play?

Very very wishy washy......

Abigail WW wrote: »
    But if Im good, which I am, what exactly was Naive?

And if Im bad, whats been evil about my play?

Very very wishy washy......

Apparently its not you, its me.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan knows the wolves shot Des not anyone else?

How does he know???????????????????

Vote Brendan

Backtracking or simple mistake

Still, id love to know his rationle behind your evil or naive play

Also are you breaking up with me?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    If im honest there were not stand out posts like early d1 but there hadn't been enough either for me to see Wendy as anything other than someone skirting under the radar. I have a placeholder vote in now and it isn't on Wendy but i'm waiting for more to post and accuse. Plenty of time for people to slip up hopefully as its still early enough.

That said I hope more put in FFAs now, instead of just dissecting the ones that are submitted (not saying you are) as too many people didn't do them yesterday which is a great way to hide info

Come off it, she'd posted 31 times from 8pm until you answered me, and is currently only 3 posts behind me in total.

A very non-commital answer, you FFA and voted her based off 1 post yesterday and can't make any read off a further 31? Wolfish KT, very wolfish.

Great, still explain

Acually can’t at this juncture but i tell you straight away once I can. Maybe read back in your posts and try to put yourself in my shoes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

By "gave away", you mean responded to a question that you asked, where you were the first one to mention what those roles might be?

I honestly think I could have a 4 or 5 person FFA. So much choice.

Nige is in the lead for my vote, lucky Vern and Katie and to a lesser extent Babs and Ewan

Backtracking or simple mistake

Still, id love to know his rationle behind your evil or naive play

I’m not backtracking it’s not like your now a confirmed villager since I accidentally got your two pinky purple avatars confused.

Acually can’t at this juncture but i tell you straight away once I can. Maybe read back in your posts and try to put yourself in my shoes.

That seals it for me

Vote Nigel

I honestly think I could have a 4 or 5 person FFA. So much choice.

Nige is in the lead for my vote, lucky Vern and Katie and to a lesser extent Babs and Ewan

That’s basically the worst ffa I ever seen

#funnyffa for reference later.

That seals it for me

Vote Nigel

What seals it ? Your soo bandwagoning it’s rediculious.

what? I don't even know what you're trying to say here

Brendan WW wrote: »
    By "gave away", you mean responded to a question that you asked, where you were the first one to mention what those roles might be?

No, you mentioned that two players were linked and the only way they could be if they aren’t the lovers is if they are wolves. Well the wolves know.

• Advertisement

My ffa2

Abi
    Brendan
    Wendy

Abi cos she’s being either very naive or evil in her persuit or someone
    Wendy but it’s weaker I just have a gut on Wendy

Brendan gave away Katie and Gabriel? Whats this now

what? I don't even know what you're trying to say here

Maybe stop jumping on me and realise that I’m trying to tell you something

Conor WW wrote: »
    I travelled around Derry today and then needed to gather provisions and presents. Also I am on my mobile. Currently in a tavern with pen and paper for company. They are not much help :(

So. I feel I made a mistake with my vote last night. My initial sense of Tegan was that she was a decent Derry towns folk. Nothing more than intuition to go on. It was Doris who had my suspicions. Anyways. I voted for Tegan based only on lack of knowledge and fear of going against the majority and how that might look. I really need to trust myself more.

I read back a bit and got lost in a Fiona/Katie/Mary/Wendy back and forth thing. I also noticed Fiona's sig at the end of every single post. Third thing jumping out at me is Barbara looking to Desmond to be her "one guiding light". Why? I mean unless she knows something we don't why assume another can help her or is even on her side?
    Or maybe there is something I missed.

Any thoughts on the living?

Ok well I'm not doing an FFA today. I've been trying to make a list of who I think is most wolfy and I've failed. There's just too many at this point. So instead I've started making a list of who I like for a village. I'm obviously not posting that here. I've my vote put in already so unless something major happens I'll be sticking with it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok well I'm not doing an FFA today. I've been trying to make a list of who I think is most wolfy and I've failed. There's just too many at this point. So instead I've started making a list of who I like for a village. I'm obviously not posting that here. I've my vote put in already so unless something major happens I'll be sticking with it.

Pick three people not on the villager list then? Start with the one you voted for

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Pick three people not on the villager list then? Start with the one you voted for

Out of 13 people? No. I shan't. I've voted for someone I think is a wolf.

I hate Ffa
    You mention peolple and then decide your a candidate on their list.
    I didn’t even mean Abigail and suddenly I’m on her list.
    I don’t think I’ve enough time during the day to play this game these days.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Out of 13 people? No. I shan't. I've voted for someone I think is a wolf.

I've voted for someone who has admitted to knowing what the wolves are doing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Wow.

Village has gone to pot this eve. Just saying. No helpful information there but just letting ye know what it looks like having scanned through there

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

#FFA2

Hmm, was tempted to do the same, but honestly think that people should try and do one, if for no other reason than not doing on only gives a lack of info to work with latter. At the moment, my three are....

1. Gabriel – Have mentioned why several times today. Post to Mary earlier specifically. Tl;DR version, has thrown up multiple red flags for me over the day.
    2. Oisin – Again, have brought this up a few times but if you want the definition of fluff, check out his posts. Offering absolutely nothing to the village. Some people I feel are trying and maybe going down the wrong path, but Oisin is drifting by doing nothing.

Third is the issue today. I don’t want to appear “bandwagonny”.

Nigel has done wonders for himself; seemed to be in danger yesterday, barely mentioned today. Few villagers appear to be acting in the best interest of the village, rather than skirting by. There's several who appear to straight up not be playing. Clodagh and Eva for instant have only contributed today by explaining their absences.

Dorris, I want to just make sure I understand why you're concerned by Brendan. You seem super focused on him right now. You say he admitted to knowing the wolves motivations?

Advertisement