Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I've voted for someone who has admitted to knowing what the wolves are doing

Hi Doris, can you send me in the direction of this reveal as I'm on the phone and scrolling back page by page is a pain.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

#FFA2

Hmm, was tempted to do the same, but honestly think that people should try and do one, if for no other reason than not doing on only gives a lack of info to work with latter. At the moment, my three are....

1. Gabriel – Have mentioned why several times today. Post to Mary earlier specifically. Tl;DR version, has thrown up multiple red flags for me over the day.
    2. Oisin – Again, have brought this up a few times but if you want the definition of fluff, check out his posts. Offering absolutely nothing to the village. Some people I feel are trying and maybe going down the wrong path, but Oisin is drifting by doing nothing.

Third is the issue today. I don’t want to appear “bandwagonny”.

Nigel has done wonders for himself; seemed to be in danger yesterday, barely mentioned today. Few villagers appear to be acting in the best interest of the village, rather than skirting by. There's several who appear to straight up not be playing. Clodagh and Eva for instant have only contributed today by explaining their absences.

Dorris, I want to just make sure I understand why you're concerned by Brendan. You seem super focused on him right now. You say he admitted to knowing the wolves motivations?

Well I've voted for Katie if that makes anyone feel better. Out of the other 13ish, there's not much for me to decide between so I'm sticking with my decision and not posting a list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Piggybacking off Brendans good eye here, calling a 3-man wolf team in Katie, Gabriel and Frank

Pt. 1, Gaby and KT

Brendan WW wrote: »
    It's safe for me because even though I currently can't be protected by the bodyguard - frankly I don't know why he'd want to - the baddies have no more shots that they can fire at me before my block from protection is lifted
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    For summary Des nominated Isla Steve and myself in FFA. He ultimately picked Isla for the lynch.
    Brendan and Doris voted for him in the lynch.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Are you saying that Isla, who people were saying disappeared right before the person she argued with died (Orla), won the stone and killed the person who voted for her (Des) to case doubt over Doris who also voted for her?

it does tie together

I certainly hope they're not the Lovers, but even if they are, this has already been mentioned earlier, so I'm not pointing anything out to the wolves that they wouldn't have already seen

Pt 2, Werewolf Boogaloo, The Ballad of Frank and Katie

Starts here, with Katie knowing what he's saying

Doris WW wrote: »

Who do you like for lynching tonihgt
    Frank WW wrote: »
    doris i reckon is as good a nomination as any
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Why? Doris seems vil to me
    He said that to Doris, a joke I assume

Riona asks for a non-joke answer and gets another, followed by **** knows, apparently my question of why Doris was an accusation and Riona's desire for seriousness is her bandwagoning.

no non-joke nomination yet except possibly you tongue.png
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Hmm. Accuse the accuser. Wolfier and wolfier you get biggrin.png
    i thought marry was the accuser and you were the band wagoner
    maybe not accuser but 1st to bring up my vote for doris

Frank goes quiet after being told he's pulling **** out his arse and Katie swoops in to let us know she wasn't defending him.

I was asked about an FFA but its probably still a bit too early. Good seeing some of the quiet people from yesterday speaking up more but still would like to hear more from the likes of Ewan, Babs etc. People avoiding being picked at by simply not posting as much. At this time I think I'd have to have Isla on any list because It fits with Orla fighting with her then dying followed by the death of Des who had voted for her which in turn cast shade on Doris who had also voted for Isla. Doris is either a distraction or shot Des. I kinda think it's the first one but it's hard to tell. I didn't defend Frank (who has actually poster more than I thought given the lack of read I have on him) but pointed out he was talking to Doris when he suggested Doris.

Feel like the messanger gets shot in this village and as a result Villagers are a little weary of putting forward their thoughts

She also has weird phrasing for the last line, "villagers don't put their thoughts forward, here's mine though."

Frank and Katie have only interacted once, and Katie and Gabriel twice, Frank and Gabriel haven't interacted at all. Neither Katie nor Gabriel on the others FFA, Frank didn't do one yesterday.

I'm not overly certain on Gabriel as a wolf myself, Katie and Frank I'm very suspicious of alright, given the suspicion on all 3 I would be relatively confident in saying atleast 2 are wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

#FFA2

Clodagh - As I've said based on what little I've seen I don't like it.

Nigel - I think Orla may have been the lynch inspector and that's why she was killed. Nigel was in the middle of last night's lynch and his weak FFA lead me to him

Brendan - as Doris says he seems to have slipped by mentioning only the wolves about the shooting

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok well I'm not doing an FFA today. I've been trying to make a list of who I think is most wolfy and I've failed. There's just too many at this point. So instead I've started making a list of who I like for a village. I'm obviously not posting that here. I've my vote put in already so unless something major happens I'll be sticking with it.

Give us a 5 or 7 man list then? If you're pro-village you should be helping provide us with as much info as possible. It's not all about your reads, other villagers need to be able to read you too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

FFA2:

1. Mary - I still can't get past her having Derry in her own FFA. Mostly because I couldn't see anything suspicious in Derry's posts. Seems like it could have been a wolf plan to try to get a bandwagon going on Derry, but people didn't bite, so they killed him.
    2. Isla - I had said before that I thought the wolves were setting her up since Orla was munched right after they were arguing, but the fact is she might just be a wolf who panicked. Probably not worth a lynch, but worth a peek if one of the roled villagers is so inclined.
    3. Fiona - Her suspicions about Wendy yesterday were way over the top, seemed to just be accusing someone because she hadn't posted much. Again, might be a case of a wolf trying to see if they could get a bandwagon going.

As you can probably tell from this, despite being online nearly all day today, I got basically f*** all else to go on.

Don't think Doris is a wolf because her posting style is pretty bizarre, and it nearly looks like she's trying to be targeted.
    Don't think Abi is a wolf basically because the subbed in thing looks plausible and I think the mods would be far more likely to sub in a NRV.

Apart from that you're probably all feckin wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Any thoughts on the living?

I'm still stuck on Barbara looking to Desmond to be her guiding light. I think Nigel is a good egg because his posts tell me that he's trying to manage an important villager role. Take a look at "...if you were in my shoes" and also "...I'm trying to tell you something".

Off I go for dinner.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Only chance I'm gonna have to be on tonight until much later. I have a vote in for Doris. After all that chaos with the bullet I feel they are either a chatty wolf or a villager doing more harm than good. The village has been in a spin since that bullet was fired.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm still stuck on Barbara looking to Desmond to be her guiding light. I think Nigel is a good egg because his posts tell me that he's trying to manage an important villager role. Take a look at "...if you were in my shoes" and also "...I'm trying to tell you something".

Off I go for dinner.

Please do NOT HIGHLIGHT WHO MIGHT HAVE IMPORTANT VILLAGE ROLES.

Jesus Christ like.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Piggybacking off Brendans good eye here, calling a 3-man wolf team in Katie, Gabriel and Frank

Pt. 1, Gaby and KT

Pt 2, Werewolf Boogaloo, The Ballad of Frank and Katie

Starts here, with Katie knowing what he's saying

Riona asks for a non-joke answer and gets another, followed by **** knows, apparently my question of why Doris was an accusation and Riona's desire for seriousness is her bandwagoning.

Frank goes quiet after being told he's pulling **** out his arse and Katie swoops in to let us know she wasn't defending him.

She also has weird phrasing for the last line, "villagers don't put their thoughts forward, here's mine though."

Frank and Katie have only interacted once, and Katie and Gabriel twice, Frank and Gabriel haven't interacted at all. Neither Katie nor Gabriel on the others FFA, Frank didn't do one yesterday.

I'm not overly certain on Gabriel as a wolf myself, Katie and Frank I'm very suspicious of alright, given the suspicion on all 3 I would be relatively confident in saying atleast 2 are wolves.

Agree. Voted for frank after all that. Had been waiting for his return but the heat has died so why risk it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

If you insist:
    Fiona WW - Wolf lean yesterday, hasn't really done anything to change that today.
    Katie WW - still going after me for no other reason than my one post early yesterday seemed wolfy and I've done nothing today to change that.
    Nigel WW - Hasn't been making a lot of sense today.

Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Frank WW

That's not everyone and as I've said I've no strong feelings either way but I've got nothing on most of these guys to give me a village reading on them. So they're on my not village list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Clodagh - As I've said based on what little I've seen I don't like it.

Nigel - I think Orla may have been the lynch inspector and that's why she was killed. Nigel was in the middle of last night's lynch and his weak FFA lead me to him

Brendan - as Doris says he seems to have slipped by mentioning only the wolves about the shooting

Sorry what do you mean
    You think Orla was the lynch inspector (auditor) —

ok I get that
    —SO that was why she was killed ?—

Ok maybe but there’s quite a leap
    But why and what has that to do with me
    Also my weak ffa ? I got two pinky purple avatars confused added my Wendy from yesterday and we have Brendan in common

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Doris, believe it or not, I think you might actually be a villager. Either that or a very convincing wolf, but I'm leaning towards the former for now. A villager trying to needle someone you think is a wolf. That is, after all, what the game is all about

#FFA2

In no particular order, since I'm literally thinking about this as I type:

Abigail
    Gabriel
    Katie

But God knows who I'll be voting for

Will we be voting from our own FFAs, or will we compile a list and choose from the top three?

Doris, believe it or not, I think you might actually be a villager. Either that or a very convincing wolf, but I'm leaning towards the former for now. A villager trying to needle someone you think is a wolf. That is, after all, what the game is all about

#FFA2

In no particular order, since I'm literally thinking about this as I type:

Abigail
    Gabriel
    Katie

But God knows who I'll be voting for

Will we be voting from our own FFAs, or will we compile a list and choose from the top three?

Other than trying to distance yourself from the rest of the rattled wolf team (thanks to Nidge and Doris for No. 4), why are those 3 your FFAs?

bf2f9b64-c743-4299-8240-6654efd10f5a_screenshot.jpg

HES COOKING NOW

Other than trying to distance yourself from the rest of the rattled wolf team (thanks to Nidge and Doris for No. 4), why are those 3 your FFAs?

Reasons I've already explained in previous posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I hate Ffa
    You mention peolple and then decide your a candidate on their list.
    I didn’t even mean Abigail and suddenly I’m on her list.
    I don’t think I’ve enough time during the day to play this game these days.

You dont have to mention me to get my vote.

Wolves are wolves. I see em, i lynch em

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I'm running with my theory that wolves are pairing off and having needle over and backs for the sake of one of the members taking suspicion and not the other. Desmond and Doris was the most bizarre type one so I'm going with Doris 1.

A few people have commented on my interaction with Katie. I just made a small factual post for my own benefit as much as anything else and Katie commented on it with a possible interpretation. That's the basis of our interaction. Sorry Katie but to remove doubt that's the only reason I have picked you. Hell ill even bump Katie to my lynch pick to fully remove the doubt cause the only thing I know is I'm a villager.

Random one for number 3 looking at someone with small enough contributions so far and will pick Barbara from a list of 4 or 5 that could have been picked here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

This is a **** show

But, one thing I hate, above all else, is when someone is FFAed or challenged and they respond with: don't for me, Ive something important coming down the tracks, aka Ive a role or know something about a (good) role.

**** that ****.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

The lack of FFAs is concerning tbh. Do we have anyone to collate the few we have? I'm driving now so can't.

A good few people potentially with no FFA on either day 1 or 2 is pretty lousy aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Had to skim read to catch up, whats everyones beef with Brendan?

#FFA2

Doris
    Babs
    Abi

Honourable mention to Gerty for saying I post nothing but fluff. Thats how I play mostly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    The lack of FFAs is concerning tbh. Do we have anyone to collate the few we have? I'm driving now so can't.

A good few people potentially with no FFA on either day 1 or 2 is pretty lousy aswell.

To be honest I’d like to play a game without them on here. It’s a bit same same.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Anyone have a quick link to last nights votes please?

How obvious was it that tegan would be lynched? Could be worth noting that maybe no baddies voted her.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

DID NOT VOTE - Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW - Please stand-by for a paddling (if you're lucky) from Jack!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

DID NOT VOTE - Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW - Please stand-by for a paddling (if you're lucky) from Jack!

Out of the Tegan voters, Nigel is the only one to have received votes, and 10 different people were voted for.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    To be honest I’d like to play a game without them on here. It’s a bit same same.

I'm not debating the merit of them but if you look at most of the day, people getting pressure are people who did FFAs yesterday. There nearly half the group who haven't bothered their hole

Steve WW wrote: »
    Out of the Tegan voters, Nigel is the only one to have received votes, and 10 different people were voted for.

Half of them had less than 10 posts, Tegan got 10 votes in FFAs, it was a wagon for some people to hop on and not miss a vote tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'm not debating the merit of them but if you look at most of the day, people getting pressure are people who did FFAs yesterday. There nearly half the group who haven't bothered their hole

Completely agree with on that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

But i don't like the Nigel voters from last night anyhow!

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    This is a **** show

But, one thing I hate, above all else, is when someone is FFAed or challenged and they respond with: don't for me, Ive something important coming down the tracks, aka Ive a role or know something about a (good) role.

**** that ****.

>complains about ****show
    >does nothing to help clean up
    >complains about ****show

Advertisement