Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

So would the baddies avoid voting for someone who they think might be lynched to avoid detection?

There were 10 players voted for last night, thats quite a big pool even for d1. My guess is the baddies really spread themselves out last night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    User Name | Posts
    Desmond WW | 52
    Liam WW | 51
    Tegan WW | 41
    Vernon WW | 39
    Oisin WW | 37
    Brendan WW | 36
    Gertrude WW | 36
    Frank WW | 30
    Doris WW | 30
    Orla WW |26
    Mary WW| 25
    Katie WW |25
    Angus WW |24
    Fiona WW| 23
    Winifred WW |19
    Nigel WW| 19
    Holly WW |19
    Derry WW |17
    Isla WW |15
    Barbara WW |15
    Eva WW |15
    Steve WW |15
    Necrominus |15
    quickbeam |14
    Gabriel WW |14
    Clodagh WW | 11
    Wendy WW |10
    Phil WW |10
    Conor WW |9
    Ewan WW |8
    Persepoly |4
    Stu Redman |4
    MicksJaguar |1
    Riona WW |1
    Abigail WW |1

Post counts from half 9 last night.
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Tally of FFAs below...someone should check my counts though.

Player FFA#1
    Tegan Nigel Isla Orla
    Fiona Wendy Conor
    Gertrude Tegan Oisin Isla
    Nigel Tegan Wendy Angus
    Orla Nigel Angus Gabriel
    Angus Nigel Orla Tegan
    Katie Nigel Tegan Wendy
    Mary Wendy Tegan Derry
    Desmond Isla Steve Gabriel
    Derry Desmond Orla Katie
    Brendan Desmond Angus
    Vernon Tegan Barbara
    Isla Clodagh Conor Tegan
    Ewan Doris Tegan Katie
    Liam Katie Derry
    Oisin Doris Tegan Barbara
    Gabriel Doris Barbara
    Wendy Fiona Katie Tegan

Totals:
    Tegan 10
    Nigel 4
    Wendy 4
    Katie 4
    Isla 3
    Orla 3
    Angus 3
    Barbara 3
    Doris 3
    Conor 2
    Gabriel 2
    Derry 2
    Desmond 2
    Oisin 1
    Steve 1
    Clodagh 1
    Fiona 1

FFAs from last night.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Voting is mandatory, if you haven't done so already - do so now. Not even joking folks.

In other news, also make sure when voting you use the correct lynch code, people are still using wrong codes.

These votes will not be accepted.

Thank you for your time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Is stopping the Tegan voters from voting for the lynched person the best use of the audit?

Say you get 7 people voting for necro ww
    Auditor finds that someone was bad now you have a list with no cross reference. Is this clearer than a list with cross reference. Are you sayingbonly goodies are to vote for the lynched tonight?

You want to start telling me your dream result is six or seven players voting necro ww and him being lynched and Andy using his power then he can clear those players. I can’t see that happening and three uses of this power at this time will not win the mastermind game that you are thinking of.

Andy needs to wait and use his power later when there is more to know or at least a smaller number in each group so he can cross reference with more authority. If he got a return of “there were x number of baddies in this wagon” that would be one thing but with a yes no and with only three goes I believe you are wasting the power now. That said there is also the issue of wh decides who can be voted for and why.
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    Anyone have a quick link to last nights votes please?

How obvious was it that tegan would be lynched? Could be worth noting that maybe no baddies voted her.

Eva doesn't share our hopes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Nigel - Fiona, Brendan, Wendy
    Ewan - Mary, Isla, Fiona
    Gertrude - Gabriel, Oisin, Nigel(?)
    Abigail - Nigel, Vernon, Katie
    Isla - Clodagh, Nigel, Brendan
    Wendy - Fiona, Katie, Nigel
    Brendan - Abigail, Gabriel, Katie
    Mary - Frank, Katie, Eva
    Fiona - Liam, Barbara, Gertrude
    Oisin - Doris, Barbara, Abigail

I think I'm missing some, note my own now includes Katie too.

Katie - 4
    Nigel - 4
    Fiona - 3
    Brendan - 2
    Gabriel - 2
    Barbara - 2
    Abigail - 2
    Liam -1
    Wendy - 1
    Gertrude - 1
    Doris - 1
    Vernon - 1
    Mary - 1
    Isla - 1
    Oisin - 1
    Clodagh - 1
    Frank - 1
    Eva - 1

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

10/25 FFAs is ****ing disgraceful

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I have Doris in my sights as a possible for the lynch. Her posts before Des' demise were odd. One of them actually referred to him as being dead.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Nigel - Fiona, Brendan, Wendy
    Ewan - Mary, Isla, Fiona
    Gertrude - Gabriel, Oisin, Nigel(?)
    Abigail - Nigel, Vernon, Katie
    Isla - Clodagh, Nigel, Brendan
    Wendy - Fiona, Katie, Nigel
    Brendan - Abigail, Gabriel, Katie
    Mary - Frank, Katie, Eva
    Fiona - Liam, Barbara, Gertrude
    Oisin - Doris, Barbara, Abigail

I think I'm missing some, note my own now includes Katie too.

Katie - 4
    Nigel - 4
    Fiona - 3
    Brendan - 2
    Gabriel - 2
    Barbara - 2
    Abigail - 2
    Liam -1
    Wendy - 1
    Gertrude - 1
    Doris - 1
    Vernon - 1
    Mary - 1
    Isla - 1
    Oisin - 1
    Clodagh - 1
    Frank - 1
    Eva - 1

put me down for babs and angus.
    think babs and des were teamed.
    i posted about angus already.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Yeap. Issue is going to grow later in the game, cause now as well as some people not contributing with thoughts, they aren't even giving us FFAs they might have to justify latter down the line either. :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    But i don't like the Nigel voters from last night anyhow!

What do you like

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Yeap. Issue is going to grow later in the game, cause now as well as some people not contributing with thoughts, they aren't even giving us FFAs they might have to justify latter down the line either. :/

Catalog each night who doesn’t ffa - I already listed last nights ones. Not giving information in an environment where other players do is also useful info in itself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I voted for Liam ages ago.

Anybody who shot down my “Phil is just trying to blend in as a villager plan” is suspect to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

They have to justify their votes and their actions, there is more to this game than FFAs
    I’m not saying we shouldn’t do them I’m saying it might be more fun if we didn’t do them.
    It might be harder to play but honestly I’ve often thought they help the wolves more than the villagers and personally they quantify and organise the game to much.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I voted for Liam ages ago.

Anybody who shot down my “Phil is just trying to blend in as a villager plan” is suspect to me.

Your’re Phil

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What do you like

He likes moaning.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Eva doesn't share our hopes.

Actually scratch my theory, Eva is spot on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Your missing mine. Frank and katie. I dont have a standout 3rd

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What do you like

see the correlation?
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW

my ffa, angus & babs

Abigail ffa - Nigel, Vernon, Katie

i like my ffa better than your ffa.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    They have to justify their votes and their actions, there is more to this game than FFAs
    I’m not saying we shouldn’t do them I’m saying it might be more fun if we didn’t do them.
    It might be harder to play but honestly I’ve often thought they help the wolves more than the villagers and personally they quantify and organise the game to much.

That's nonsense.

The reason we do FFAs is because we, as a village, need to keep track of consistency in people. We NEED people to explain their stories and actions, we NEED people to give a list of three, cause if they aren't giving us thoughts like that, then there's zero chance we can catch them out down the line. The more info the village has to work with, the better.

A lazy village always, ALWAYS benefits the wolves, and a lack of FFA, a lack of co-ordination from the village, and a lack of a backlog of information does nothing but give the wolves more shadows to hide in. Especially since by people's nature, they will focus on more active people, and clutch on to what information they have access too, rather an absence of such.

I don’t mind people doing FFAs and think there is great merit to them.

But remember not everybody can keep up with events for numerous reasons. To throw out 2-3 names when you have nothing decent is as dangerous as saying nothing.

Wolves have an advantage on this. They can help each other and choose targets strategically. Maybe the wolves are all over FFAs this game for all we know....

• Advertisement

Abi, if you are a sub and the mods wont confirm it, thats pretty bad form from them.

I tentatively have you on my ffa but I wont be voting you tonight.

That's nonsense.

The reason we do FFAs is because we, as a village, need to keep track of consistency in people. We NEED people to explain their stories and actions, we NEED people to give a list of three, cause if they aren't giving us thoughts like that, then there's zero chance we can catch them out down the line. The more info the village has to work with, the better.

A lazy village always, ALWAYS benefits the wolves, and a lack of FFA, a lack of co-ordination from the village, and a lack of a backlog of information does nothing but give the wolves more shadows to hide in. Especially since by people's nature, they will focus on more active people, and clutch on to what information they have access too, rather an absence of such.

How come they don’t do them on other sites ?
    Look I did mine I wouldn’t dare not but I’d like to debate this with you outside the game format where it might suddenly turn into Nigel is a wolf cos he said such and such.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I don’t mind people doing FFAs and think there is great merit to them.

But remember not everybody can keep up with events for numerous reasons. To throw out 2-3 names when you have nothing decent is as dangerous as saying nothing.

Wolves have an advantage on this. They can help each other and choose targets strategically. Maybe the wolves are all over FFAs this game for all we know....

This is a good summation of how I feel now can we leave the right and wrongs for a outside debate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Its probably better do one so.
    Doris - sorry but what happened there I have no idea
    Brendan - helpful wolf
    Abigail - have no doubt we be told if there was a substitution.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Sorry what do you mean
    You think Orla was the lynch inspector (auditor) —

ok I get that
    —SO that was why she was killed ?—

Ok maybe but there’s quite a leap
    But why and what has that to do with me
    Also my weak ffa ? I got two pinky purple avatars confused added my Wendy from yesterday and we have Brendan in common

Yes, I think she was. That was picked up on and she was munched, because whichever bad team was worried she could narrow down the list of suspects. You voted for Tegan, which is where Orla wanted to focus. So I thought I'd look at the six, and put you on the FFA because I didn't think your reasonings were great. Although, I don't think all the others did an FFA, which I'm not a fan of. I've not seen anything concrete in the six of you but it's a theory I'm working on.

Your’re Phil

Made me think of

UnconsciousPersonalHornbill-size_restricted.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

My ffa is simple

1. Conor

Because you can't vote for him cos he's got something to reveal in due course. Yawn.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

How come they don’t do them on other sites ?
    Look I did mine I wouldn’t dare not but I’d like to debate this with you outside the game format where it might suddenly turn into Nigel is a wolf cos he said such and such.

Well, elsewhere they do read lists, which are essentially big FFAs if you ask me.

Although I don't find your argument in itself indicative of a bad role.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Abi, if you are a sub and the mods wont confirm it, thats pretty bad form from them.

I tentatively have you on my ffa but I wont be voting you tonight.

tenor.gif?itemid=8270819

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Yes, I think she was. That was picked up on and she was munched, because whichever bad team was worried she could narrow down the list of suspects. You voted for Tegan, which is where Orla wanted to focus. So I thought I'd look at the six, and put you on the FFA because I didn't think your reasonings were great. Although, I don't think all the others did an FFA, which I'm not a fan of. I've not seen anything concrete in the six of you but it's a theory I'm working on.

Fair enough

Advertisement