Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well, elsewhere they do read lists, which are essentially big FFAs if you ask me.

Although I don't find your argument in itself indicative of a bad role.

I acually did a full read list earlier but my phone ate it .
    They aresnt the same tho as FFAs are much more structured and agressive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Its probably better do one so.
    Doris - sorry but what happened there I have no idea
    Brendan - helpful wolf
    Abigail - have no doubt we be told if there was a substitution.

the abi role is the same, judge abi on all their posts, don't separate from when she said she was subbed, pttf, the role has not changed, but the player could have. if pre sub talk has incriminating stuff, bring that up, and the new player still has to defend that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Necrominus wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=8270819

Are you saying you did or just boosting your post count as usual?

Steve WW wrote: »
    the abi role is the same, judge abi on all their posts, don't separate from when she said she was subbed, pttf, the role has not changed, but the player could have. if pre sub talk has incriminating stuff, bring that up, and the new player still has to defend that.

It’s the lie for position I don’t like .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I acually did a full read list earlier but my phone ate it .
    They aresnt the same tho as FFAs are much more structured and agressive.

tbh I dont think we need any more aggression here. its bad enough sometimes as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    see the correlation?
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW

my ffa, angus & babs

Abigail ffa - Nigel, Vernon, Katie

i like my ffa better than your ffa.

So your Team Nigel.... if Nigel is a wolf or SK, Im coming for you

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Are you saying you did or just boosting your post count as usual?

giphy.gif

Wendy WW wrote: »
    tbh I dont think we need any more aggression here. its bad enough sometimes as it is.

He’s saying that our way is more agressive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

How come they don’t do them on other sites ?
    Look I did mine I wouldn’t dare not but I’d like to debate this with you outside the game format where it might suddenly turn into Nigel is a wolf cos he said such and such.

I look forward to it.

I'll stress again that for now, in the context of this Ka-tet, in the absence of alternatives, discouraging people from having to lock down their opinions isn't the right idea.

There's a debate there to be had if the village was active and looked somewhat organised, and we wanted to purpose something fresh to try. But given the village is all over the place (look at the spread on the FFAs we do have!), trying to dismiss FFAs is the wrong move imo.

I look forward to it.

I'll stress again that for now, in the context of this Ka-tet, in the absence of alternatives, discouraging people from having to lock down their opinions isn't the right idea.

There's a debate there to be had if the village was active and looked somewhat organised, and we wanted to purpose something fresh to try. But given the village is all over the place (look at the spread on the FFAs we do have!), trying to dismiss FFAs is the wrong move imo.

I’m not trying to dismiss it I’m just bringing it up. Everyone wanders off and talks shlte when the games end no one wants to look at keeping the place nice for if we have visitors.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

You're right, my bad.

Our way is more agressive, but we would need to do lean lists or something instead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Hi Guys

That was a busy day. Trying to squeeze in a few posts in the middle of Dublin on 3G earlier was heartbreaking too.

I'm here at least now and if I don't die in the lynch, I promise to bring 100+ posts between after lynch and lynch tomorrow or you can just lynch me if I dont

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Hi Guys

That was a busy day. Trying to squeeze in a few posts in the middle of Dublin on 3G earlier was heartbreaking too.

I'm here at least now and if I don't die in the lynch, I promise to bring 100+ posts between after lynch and lynch tomorrow or you can just lynch me if I dont

Noted :pac:

Abigail WW wrote: »
    So your Team Nigel.... if Nigel is a wolf or SK, Im coming for you

Nigel is probably a wolf

As is Steve

I'd go for a Nigel wagon again for sure

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Roland of Gilead (The Dark Tower): The Last Gunslinger: Vigilante with a bullet for use each cycle ie; munch to munch.

Am I missing something? Why hasn’t Roland used bullets yet? Too cautious or dead?

I presumed today’s bullet was the competition prize ? Doris did you confirm that you used the bullet you won on prize? I know there was rumblings that it was wolves trying to frame you but what did you confirm on this?

Or a steve wagon

I'm currently on the Gabriel wagon

Nigel is probably a wolf

As is Steve

I'd go for a Nigel wagon again for sure

You keep flipping on that, why ?

Or a steve wagon

Lol whut ?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Roland of Gilead (The Dark Tower): The Last Gunslinger: Vigilante with a bullet for use each cycle ie; munch to munch.

Am I missing something? Why hasn’t Roland used bullets yet? Too cautious or dead?

I presumed today’s bullet was the competition prize ? Doris did you confirm that you used the bullet you won on prize? I know there was rumblings that it was wolves trying to frame you but what did you confirm on this?

Doris seems to not want to admit it. The slinger is probably biding his time.

• Advertisement

Or a steve wagon

Well, that's not certainly an attempt to sow discord right before a vote, is it :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Bit late now but just in case its me, maybe look into isla a bit the 2 that voter for her last night both got dead.

Her FFAs have come quite late so would give her a chance to get to know the lie of the land,

And her vote last night wasn't on anyone who could possibly get lynch.

I'd imagine the wolves totally avoided any wagon last night, given Andys power so all the ones in 1-2 votes or no votes are higher suspects.

I know im one of the people on the list with no FFA. As part of my epic post count renumeration tomorrow I will include a bumper FFA

Well, that's not certainly an attempt to sow discord right before a vote, is it :rolleyes:

Absolutely not :)

I want to find a wolf. I guess where I come from, this kind of thing usually wields results :)

You keep flipping on that, why ?

Its only a lean - I have nothing solid except for a couple of posts yesterday that pinged my wolfdar

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Once again, it was time for the citizens to decide whom they collectively believed was responsible for the heinous murders.

This time though, they decided to get a little creative.

A contest was set up, called the Running Person, in which their choice for the day was convinced to enter an arena where they would be hunted. They were tempted under the promises of fame, fortune but most importantly, in Derry anyways - their life...

The-Running-Man-still.jpg

Upon entering however, Katie WW discovered that there was only one contestant in this race for survival. And the hunters... well they were each and every one of the baying citizens of Derry...

tenor.gif?itemid=8939538

Katie WW has been lynched.

Doris seems to not want to admit it. The slinger is probably biding his time.

Was it Necro who had a gun once and he couldn’t contain himself? People were getting shot all over the place...

Was like that scene in predator, nobody was safe

GQ2Z9H.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lynch results:

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Gabriel WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Angus WW, Oisin WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW
    Barbara WW (2) - Fiona WW, Doris WW
    Isla WW (2) - Katie WW, Vernon WW
    Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Frank WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Yay and I didnt even have to vote for her

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Gabriel WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Angus WW, Oisin WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW
    Barbara WW (2) - Fiona WW, Doris WW
    Isla WW (2) - Katie WW, Vernon WW
    Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Frank WW

Were Mary, Conor and Barbara the last voters on above top three ? Ie- are names of voters in order of voting

Advertisement