Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I'll say it again, the auditor cant check players with single votes, can only check the lynched player

If they check a lynched player with only 4 votes doesn’t that narrow down the suspects?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    explain?

no

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yeah but checking a group of four will either isolate a baddie or clear four villagers.

Thats the bonus for the village, 4 players could be potentially cleared tonight if the auditor uses their power.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    no

you get how being on the village side works right? you help us catch the wolves and clear the good guys

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

no

I admire your approach, hard to read. Cant imagine a wolf or other evil would act so brash. But if you are, i bloody love it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

This might be putting a target on my chest, but I think that if the auditor or seer has some useful info tomorrow, one of them should come out. As far as I can tell the village hasn't a clue, and the spread of the votes proves it. If the seer/auditor thinks that we're not doin so badly then fine, but I feel like we need something to latch onto.

I'm counting non voters as with Andy in play people might be spoling thier votes to avoid going on lists and also a little defensive there phil

Why didn’t you clarify that in your post? When people start taking liberties and making stements that aren’t completely accurate I have an issue.

Not voting is not the same as voting for somebody.

You should probably question Isla about Brendan

tell you what, I'll look at questioning Isla about Brendan

Meanwhile why don't you explain why you voted for Barbera

Phil WW wrote: »
    If they check a lynched player with only 4 votes doesn’t that narrow down the suspects?
    Thats the bonus for the village, 4 players could be potentially cleared tonight if the auditor uses their power.

I find that odd that you ignored my response to you , pretty much confirming the same thing. It’s like you wanted to take credit for a point I made...

Why didn’t you clarify that in your post? When people start taking liberties and making stements that aren’t completely accurate I have an issue.

Not voting is not the same as voting for somebody.

It was a trap to see if a get a bite on my fishing line.

Hang on I feel something.... one sec.....

o phil its yourself

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

That could benefit the auditor, right? It basically turns into a seer check if he peeks the one-vote options?

Read it again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Game summary

[Here be a summary of the main event of the game for easy reference]

Monday 27th August:
    10:00 - Winifred WW and Holly WW are munched
    21:00 - Tegan WW is lynched

Tuesday 28th August:
    10:00 - Derry WW and Orla WW are munched
    11:20 - Desmond WW killed by Crimson Sphere
    21:00 - Katie WW has been lynched.

Loving the game summary post #2

explain?

Isla is now on that shortlist of players who might be trying to avoid dectection by andy by not being on someone who was lynched

She has voted Clodagh 2 nights running with very little reasoning.

She came along with me that Brendan said the wolves shot Des but still voted Clodagh. I mean if you thought Des had said that surely you'd move your vote there as he took a little heat.

She is the poster girl for sneaky wolfs she was on the front cover of werewolf weekly yesterday what more do you want

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I find that odd that you ignored my response to you , pretty much confirming the same thing. It’s like you wanted to take credit for a point I made...

Sorry phil, yes you made the point first. I was replying to a post previous to yours.

It was a trap to see if a get a bite on my fishing line.

Hang on I feel something.... one sec.....

o phil its yourself

2bb71d58042085.59edf1afdc85a.gif

Sorry phil, yes you made the point first. I was replying to a post previous to yours.

Actually I didn’t cop it you were chatting with angus on the very same topic. I thought I had posted a good point on it not being necessarily bad for Andy to only get 4 names. Maybe I was pissed that anytime I’ve made what I think is a decent village idea (like the “we all work together in the competition plan) , nobody really gives me any credit.....

Isla is now on that shortlist of players who might be trying to avoid dectection by andy by not being on someone who was lynched

She has voted Clodagh 2 nights running with very little reasoning.

She came along with me that Brendan said the wolves shot Des but still voted Clodagh. I mean if you thought Des had said that surely you'd move your vote there as he took a little heat.

She is the poster girl for sneaky wolfs she was on the front cover of werewolf weekly yesterday what more do you want

Yeah that’s worth a look alright

Any comment isla?

I reckon we could start shooting this list from tomoro on any thoughts?

You’re on that list

Nigel WW wrote: »
    You’re on that list

Well if your looking for a volunteer for who to shoot first ok.
    I volunteer Isla to be shot first

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I admire your approach, hard to read. Cant imagine a wolf or other evil would act so brash. But if you are, i bloody love it

I like Doris but just saying I played a similar style when I was SK. It’s bold but very difficult for people to believe you are bad when being so publically brash.

But for pissing off wolves I was antagonizing during a 2am crazy night where the seer outed two wolves while I was online I might my of actually succeeded.

Not saying you are the sK Doris but if you are, I salute you

ZB0hxuv.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    This is what I meant Babs. I took it as an FFA

Ahh, yeah no - that was just a general reads list. Spouting thoughts as they came to me. Nothing organised about it

Vote Isla

for great justice

Everyone gone to bed - I'll do some re-reading

I wonder if I make 19 posts in a row without somebody interrupting, will I win a special prize

Well if your looking for a volunteer for who to shoot first ok.
    I volunteer Isla to be shot first

Grand let’s get isla back and hear what she has to say

Now, your vote tonight?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I wonder if I make 19 posts in a row without somebody interrupting, will I win a special prize

Donno

Ah shame, now you have to start again

Nigel WW wrote: »
    You keep flipping on that, why ?

Ah shame, now you have to start again

I got all night and all day tomorrow to try :)

• Advertisement

I got all night and all day tomorrow to try :)

Not worried you might be munched so?

Advertisement