Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Oh dear, where did she go.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Well this is the easiest wolf read I have ever made.
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Was pleasantly surprised to see the PM this morning, was wondering what to do with myself. I am sure the family will survive without me for a bit. Managed to get breakfast in before the game started, so that is a good result... for them haha

2 days and 14 posts later. Some fluff, Some mechanics talk, some vague rebuttals and this gem.
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Ah ok Isla, the only reason you got onto my FFA was because of your weak reason to accuse me. Katie is the only one on the spidey senses. I have a few that I have in the villager camp but not willing to point them out in case I point out a rolled villager.

Lets ignore the Isla climb down for a minute because it could potentially be a soft way for a wolf to back off another wolf and focus on the underlined.

This is perhaps the biggest pile of nonsense I have ever read. The wolves know who the wolves are. Everyone else is essentially a villager to them. People who must be eaten. You pointing out who is or isn't a villager makes no difference to them. The only team that wont want to list villagers are the wolves as they want a nice open pool of people to mislynch and not corner themselves. Villagers clear other villagers and hunt wolves. Wolves eat villagers of whom they know everyone else is.

I hope the rest of the wolves are this easy to spot.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Not worried you might be munched so?

There's no chance of it. I am prime mislynch fodder. Wolf team would be nuts to eat me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    There's no chance of it. I am prime mislynch fodder. Wolf team would be nuts to eat me

And you've chewie shoulder meat

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Isla is now on that shortlist of players who might be trying to avoid dectection by andy by not being on someone who was lynched

She has voted Clodagh 2 nights running with very little reasoning.

She came along with me that Brendan said the wolves shot Des but still voted Clodagh. I mean if you thought Des had said that surely you'd move your vote there as he took a little heat.

She is the poster girl for sneaky wolfs she was on the front cover of werewolf weekly yesterday what more do you want

I'm not trying to avoid detection Doris. I've nothing to fear on that front. I'm voting for who I think is a wolf.

I said he seemed like they slipped, but it is possible it was using wolves as a generic baddy term. I get grief for saying you could be on to something but not voting for them. Whilst you, the person who was championing the vote for them, didn't vote for them either. How does that compute to you? It's okay for you not to vote for Brendan, but not for me?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm not trying to avoid detection Doris. I've nothing to fear on that front. I'm voting for who I think is a wolf.

I said he seemed like they slipped, but it is possible it was using wolves as a generic baddy term. I get grief for saying you could be on to something but not voting for them. Whilst you, the person who was championing the vote for them, didn't vote for them either. How does that compute to you? It's okay for you not to vote for Brendan, but not for me?

Well I can't put myself forward as a suspect now can I?

I never said it was ok for me to do it you can call me out for it, just don't be using it as an excuse for your wolfy behaviour.

Me you and someone else maybe Phil should be shot, peeked and lynched tomoro, start clearing up some of this mess

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Not worried you might be munched so?

We all know both baddies will munch me.

BG do me a solid.

If not..... revenge is sweet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Babs has found her voice.....

I'd be happy if none of those 3 things happened to Doris right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Well I can't put myself forward as a suspect now can I?

I never said it was ok for me to do it you can call me out for it, just don't be using it as an excuse for your wolfy behaviour.

Me you and someone else maybe Phil should be shot, peeked and lynched tomoro, start clearing up some of this mess

The thing is I don't find it suspicious or wolfy. We both had 3 people on our FFAs and voted for one of the three. If I'd said oh Doris has nailed Brendan, they are 100% a wolf I'm going to vote for them and then switched I'd find it suspicious.

My point is, why do you think it is wolfy behaviour if you are doing it yourself?

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Babs has found her voice.....

I've had to switch to phone posting (wife agro). So no more big re reads. Was half way through one on Liam but had to bin it. Was getting a villager lean though from the first bit

I can still post and talk and respond where I can for a while yet.

Liam WW wrote: »
    And you've chewie shoulder meat

Its all the fat. Especially the 2 spare tyres

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Hey fellow villagers.

I haven't gone missing I seem to have been bitten by Cujo and I'm currently recuperating in hospital as the OP outlines.

I'm surprised it was you who was bitten Gabriel

Also it says you just lose any night action you may or may not have had. If anything, that freedom to contribute without fear of further reprisal should have been liberating. Loads of posting is the order of the day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm surprised it was you who was bitten Gabriel

Me too tbh Barbara. I would imagine I’m one of the leading candidates for lynch tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Me too tbh Barbara. I would imagine I’m one of the leading candidates for lynch tomorrow.

The wolves obviously disagree with this and believe you are rolled. Assuming no one counter cujo claims. I'd be shocked if you see beyond the morning munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Habent read much since my comment earlier today but something worth looking at is those who went from a group vote to a single vote. Nigel, Ewan and possibly Vernon can be shoehorned in there as trying to avoid an Andy peek 2 nights in a row.

I will go back over their reasoning for their votes in the morn.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Habent read much since my comment earlier today but something worth looking at is those who went from a group vote to a single vote. Nigel, Ewan and possibly Vernon can be shoehorned in there as trying to avoid an Andy peek 2 nights in a row.

I'd be more suspicious of eva and conor, the one who didn't.
    I did say it was in the interest of the village if they stayed off wagons, and i'd like that rewarded. I don't see why that would make you suspicious of them!

Steve WW wrote: »
    Andy may know that at least one of these is bad, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW.

In the interest of the village, none of these should be on the leading wagon today.

How does that sound as a strategy?

If any of these are on the leading wagon today, we have to assume they are bad as they will be polluting our audits.

Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

DID NOT VOTE - Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW - Please stand-by for a paddling (if you're lucky) from Jack!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by quickbeam View Post
    Lynch results:

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Gabriel WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Angus WW, Oisin WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW
    Barbara WW (2) - Fiona WW, Doris WW
    Isla WW (2) - Katie WW, Vernon WW
    Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Frank WW

• Advertisement

I think you have it backwards!

Steve WW wrote: »
    I'd be more suspicious of eva and conor, the one who didn't.
    I did say it was in the interest of the village if they stayed off wagons, and i'd like that rewarded. I don't see why that would make you suspicious of them!

Maybe add gertrude into that group.
    All they need is one bad egg on the lynch to corrupt it.

If we get a 1 clean lynch, we are at a great advantage.
    The evils want to be on the lynch, not off it, as once its marked as bad, its much less useful.

Wohoo...night owls!

mRBFoid.gif

I'm counting non voters as with Andy in play people might be spoling thier votes to avoid going on lists and also a little defensive there phil
    Isla is now on that shortlist of players who might be trying to avoid dectection by andy by not being on someone who was lynched

She has voted Clodagh 2 nights running with very little reasoning.

She came along with me that Brendan said the wolves shot Des but still voted Clodagh. I mean if you thought Des had said that surely you'd move your vote there as he took a little heat.

She is the poster girl for sneaky wolfs she was on the front cover of werewolf weekly yesterday what more do you want

Lynch avoidance is a myth concocted up in a wolf room, don't fall for it.

*lynch detection avoidance* even.

Doris
    Abigal
    Steve
    Isla
    Riona
    Phil
    Frank

both nights on poeple with 2 or less votes

Abigal - didnt vote night one
    Steve - voted angus both nights
    Isla - voted clodagh both nights
    Riona - didnt vote night one
    Phil - didnt vote night one
    Frank - didnt vote night two

Are all your mates on the wagons?

list of players who voted on people with 2 or less votes either night.

Abigail WW
    Angus WW,
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW,
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW,
    Frank WW
    Gabriel WW
    Isla WW
    Katie WW,
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisin WW,
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW,
    Tegan WW,
    Vernon WW

who is trying to hide in the crowd both nights is a better study

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Gabriel WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Angus WW, Oisin WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW

remove those not here both nights.

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Mary WW

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW

gertrude
    wendy
    mary
    eva
    conor
    clodagh

Thats a better list doris. dont you agree?

must check out what isla sees in clodagh, because it might be better than my angus tunnel.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    The bitch is back.

Liam, why am i a bitch by the way, and how come you ignored me today after asking me out for a chat?

Advertisement