Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    My #FFA1

Clodagh - Fixated on the 19 thing early on today, and I think her Carrie pun may have been a baddie trying to soft-claim the role. Although they haven't posted much, based on what I've seen they're top of my list.

Conor - Tipping along, only really mentions a bad feeling about Doris for the rhyming.

Tegan - Not convinced here, but I didn't like her reason for me on her FFA. So it smacks a bit of accusing because I was accused. However, it's more the reasoning rather than it being me.

well, i dunno about that. better look myself as not much here tbh.

Only 14 posts!
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Ah ok Isla, the only reason you got onto my FFA was because of your weak reason to accuse me. Katie is the only one on the spidey senses. I have a few that I have in the villager camp but not willing to point them out in case I point out a rolled villager.

Tell us you villagers, don't give reasons though. Just a big list that you cant backtrack from with reasons!
    Hey Everybody!

Sorry, just got back and I have no pop out later I am afraid. Just got a bit on atm.

So, Doris shot Des? not sure what I missed about Andy. Or are folks saying Doris didn't shoot Des like she pretended too and it was all a big wolf thing to make it look that way?

It sure cut out the Doris and Dessie show earlier.

RIP the two that died at munch time. Poor Derry died in HIS town. That was a bit much lol.

Only folks I have on my radar are

FFA2

Katie
    Isla

Will get on to explain in a bit.

hope you did, also hope i didnt do this in reverse order!
    Morning, hopefully get to read properly today. Have to be AFK for an appointment, but other than that, this afternoon I can read here.

Not going to go back through all the posts. I voted Katie last night as she was the only one that tingled me senses. But I have no great read on anyone.

post about nothing but names katie. awaiting this explanation.
    LOL that is too funny. It wasn't me fixating on it. I was merely saying I thought it was a mod choice for the kill. But if that puts me at the top of your list, that is great to be noticed. Your theory is as weak as horse piss, but carry on Isla :D

so, the mods are killing everybody?
    I have had a busy day and not been able to read thoroughly as I should. I think my FFA would be utter bullsh!t as I don't have a clue at this point.

I do not want to do one just rehashing what others have said, so unless I get a break to read the 500 odd posts again, I will have an FFA like this

1 X
    2 X
    3 X

X marks the spot!

who is X?
    [/B]

In previous games when it came to the munch before day 1 we have had flavour kills and ones the mods instigated and not the wolf teams. What was the chance of BOTH teams watching till 9.59 to see who had 19 posts and then putting in a kill order? What if they missed it, what if no one had 19 posts.

Thank you for explaining how the game works Oisin, I was flapping a bit. But I am sure with your guidance it will be ok.

I don't really believe it is a coincidence.

flapping a bit? really starting to think i done this backwards...
    I really can't believe I step away for a bit and miss the comp! one so easy well. Mods, can we get an early warning PM please to check threads at these important and exciting times :D

pm the mods. no need to fill the thread with this junk.
    If it is in reply to what I said, it wasn't Mod kills, but Mod PICKED kills due to looking for people with 19 posts.

blame the mods again?
    So the dead had 19 posts each. Maybe the teams didn't get to pick a target as it was the morning of Day 1 and two were killed purely down to the amount of posts.

I can't imagine they decided to look to see who had 19 posts randomly. Unless they share a comms and planned it to mess with our heads? I just think that the mods picked the folks.

And I see 2 folks on 19 now, get off that number!!!

19, danger, quick, get off 19.... (ok isla, i'm coming around.)
    Holy Fook, where is El Popa when you need him? all this going on in Derry while he swans about Dublin!

Didn't expect two kills this AM. Only just getting online.
    fixed your post.

Sorry to hear that, all I can say is I feel sorry for your wife :P
    this is in response to a mod post.
    Will Jack be around on a Sunday though? some might not get on as often as they hoped or not see the PM till much later?
    talking to mod again.
    Was pleasantly surprised to see the PM this morning, was wondering what to do with myself. I am sure the family will survive without me for a bit. Managed to get breakfast in before the game started, so that is a good result... for them haha
    I did do this in reverse, ah well, new perspective...
    Wow this looks great guys, really excited about this game.

I think I am taking a "shining" to it already :pac:

Just ignore me... "Carrie" on

Early excitement left?

Dunno on this.
    doing it backwards was weird, got better feeling near the end.

so reversing this, I think early effort maybe made me like clodagh, and i didnt really take islas 19 stuff seriously, but nowthat i done this in reverse by accident, i can se exactly what isla is talking about, and can see how i may have been biased.

need to think more about this.

maybe i should do these things backwards more often.

*Tell us your villagers, don't give reasons though. Just a big list that you can't backtrack from without reasons!*

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I got all night and all day tomorrow to try :)

All night? where'd u go?

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Made a nice change not waiting for a hundred million thousand million gifs to load ;P

have to bring this up again, what was that number?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Morning all, no night owls I see, less nonsense to read through in the morning then.

Sorry for your pain, but its not nonsense, at least i don't think so.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Morning everyone. Very quiet last night, not sure what to make of that.

I they to relieve your sense of unease from yesterday.

just got a pm, i won the almanac for 19 posts in a row \o/

Well, Vlad certainly approves.

In3VDMo.gif

• Advertisement

thanks mods,
    these bonuses are really worth while striving for.
    saying there is no tasks but littering the scene with bonuses was a great idea.

fair play :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

A fair bit from last night to read through, but just a quick post about Andy. He gets three picks and then he's an NVR so don't say anything until after the lynch tonight, then the villages main task should be cross referencing what his insights tell us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Morning all. Andy might not have used his 3 audits by tonight though. Last night would have been perfect I think, clear 4 players or bag a 1 in 4 or better odds for a baddie. 6 voted the lynchee on D1, more chances for a baddie to hide but great if 6 were cleared.
    I'd agree though, the more we have to cross reference, the better

10 different players voted the lynchees, no one voted both. Lets say each night returned a baddie to Andy, that would be a 2 in 10 chance. Those are worse odds than what we learned in the op.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    10 different players voted the lynchees, no one voted both. Lets say each night returned a baddie to Andy, that would be a 2 in 10 chance. Those are worse odds than what we learned in the op.

I should add, 2 in 10 is the worst odds, they could better in reality if more than 2 baddies were amoung those voters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    All night? where'd u go?

I fell asleep with the phone in my hand :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Did you at least avoid the deadly "phone to face" drop?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Apologies to not getting in thread. I made a vote before I went out and I am sitting here with the "Fear" I am hungover to fk and seen about 10 or more pages and at this moment can't contemplate going through them. If I died, I apologise for posting.

Mods can send me a PM if I am dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

morning folks :)

i'm looking forward to my cross examination :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    morning folks :)

i'm looking forward to my cross examination :P

Let’s start with the obvious ones so. Where was your vote and who did you intend to vote for and why?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Hey fellow villagers.

I haven't gone missing I seem to have been bitten by Cujo and I'm currently recuperating in hospital as the OP outlines.

Gabriel can we just delve into your hospital stay a little please? Where you just told that Cujo had bitten you? When were you told? Did it stop you from posting? Or voting in the lynch? Was it just an overnight stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

tell you what, I'll look at questioning Isla about Brendan

Meanwhile why don't you explain why you voted for Barbera

Doris I don’t think you ever explained your vote last night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Get that naked man outta here! It's too early for the likes of that!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote: »

Put your clothes on trit...

tenor.gif?itemid=8807052

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

tritium wrote: »

Wrong account :)

Let’s start with the obvious ones so. Where was your vote and who did you intend to vote for and why?

tried to vote for vernon - bought into abigails argument against him earlier on. ****ed up the password entry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Doris WW wrote: »

Me you and someone else maybe Philshould be shot, peeked and lynched tomoro, start clearing up some of this mess

Still fishing ?

And I thought we were getting along so well Doris.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

tried to vote for vernon - bought into abigails argument against him earlier on. ****ed up the password entry.

What happens when you put in the wrong password? Might haveta try that later to see what screen/feedback you get, because I'm confused why this keeps happening to people.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What happens when you put in the wrong password? Might haveta try that later to see what screen/feedback you get, because I'm confused why this keeps happening to people.

you get the same message that your vote was submitted :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

What mistake did you make with the password?

Advertisement