Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Google Forms does not allow a function where it will tell players they have inputted an incorrect password. It will accept votes as is.

It is every player's responsibility to ensure they use the correct lynch form code as a result.

Thank you for your time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    What mistake did you make with the password?

dunno. copied and pasted from message from mods. maybe a space at the start or end i reckon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    you get the same message that your vote was submitted :(

So mods informed you about the password problem?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

you get the same message that your vote was submitted :(

Alright, I'll double check it, but that's fair enough if so. Did a mod tell you that your password was wrong, or are you just assumin?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    So mods informed you about the password problem?

after the fact when vote results were announced and i was down as not voting

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Alright, I'll double check it, but that's fair enough if so. Did a mod tell you that your password was wrong, or are you just assumin?

without going too far into this, i pm'd mods after vote results were announced

after the fact when vote results were announced and i was down as not voting

Ok seems plausible

tried to vote for vernon - bought into abigails argument against him earlier on. ****ed up the password entry.

Interestingly you would have been the only Vernon voter since abi went for Nigel. That would have given us an even wider spread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I don't think mods would put a password down as incorrect for something as inoccuous as a space at the start. So it must've been more than that. Either you put your username as who you wanted to vote for and your username instead of who you wanted to vote for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Did you at least avoid the deadly "phone to face" drop?

Thankfully yes, phone was hanging out of the bed with my arm so landed safely on the floor

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Hey fellow villagers.

I haven't gone missing I seem to have been bitten by Cujo and I'm currently recuperating in hospital as the OP outlines.

Cujo (Cujo) The Demon Dog: Crazed and rabid - but under Flagg's control, this once lovable St. Bernard now strikes fear into the hearts of all those who would dare face him. Cujo's vicious bite will send anyone he targets to the hospital each night for the cure for the horrible disease, blocking any actions they may have.

Anybody else familiar with the usual mechanics of this power?

Gabriel disappeared for a few hours between 7.40 and 11.30. Gabriel you said you haven’t gone missing but were bitten by Cujo which sounded like a suggestion that the bite stopped you from engaging on some level. What’s the story with that?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I don't think mods would put a password down as incorrect for something as inoccuous as a space at the start. So it must've been more than that. Either you put your username as who you wanted to vote for and your username instead of who you wanted to vote for?

I've just realised I said the same thing twice there. Lol. I meant you mixed up your username and who you wanted to vote for. :rolleyes:

tinfoil :: Gabriel is a wolf - The wolves targeted someone with Cujo who died (killed by IT or killed during the day) and to give Gabriel some leverage, they're claiming that he is the one who was targeted

I've just realised I said the same thing twice there. Lol. I meant you mixed up your username and who you wanted to vote for. :rolleyes:

It's pretty obvious what you meant though. Only a wolf team would attempt to pick it apart in an attempt to try and cast shade

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    thanks mods,
    these bonuses are really worth while striving for.
    saying there is no tasks but littering the scene with bonuses was a great idea.

fair play :)

Besides 5he easy work of Clodagh, you didnt do much last night did you.

I expected more from you.

Now Im wondering are there evil reasons we didnt get more

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Besides 5he easy work of Clodagh, you didnt do much last night did you.

I expected more from you.

Now Im wondering are there evil reasons we didnt get more

Cujo didn't bite me, if that's what you are getting at.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Nigel is probably a wolf

As is Steve

I'd go for a Nigel wagon again for sure
    Or a steve wagon

I'm currently on the Gabriel wagon

Flagging this up for later.

Last night was already going to be tight. The FFAs (and then votes) were super tight.

And then with minutes to go before a vote, Babs pops up after doing nothing for two days, and starts trying to cause all sorts of chaos, encouraging votes all over the place.

The quoted posts that close to a lynch would have me worried.

It's pretty obvious what you meant though. Only a wolf team would attempt to pick it apart in an attempt to try and cast shade

Are you saying I'm picking it apart because I'm a wolf? Bull****. As someone already said, its a nice way for someone to avoid Andy's power of checking the lynch votes. Most mods wouldn't modkill someone for a single missed vote so it's a chance worth taking for a wolf. They can then just waltz onto the thread and say 'oh no lads soz. I did a bad and must've used the wrong password. Whoops. I'm a silly. but not a wolf coz a wolf would always vote'.

I don't think it's a wolfy thing to ask for clarification on why someone didn't vote last night.

tinfoil :: Gabriel is a wolf - The wolves targeted someone with Cujo who died (killed by IT or killed during the day) and to give Gabriel some leverage, they're claiming that he is the one who was targeted

Take the hat off, youll think clearer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Are you saying I'm picking it apart because I'm a wolf? Bull****. As someone already said, its a nice way for someone to avoid Andy's power of checking the lynch votes. Most mods wouldn't modkill someone for a single missed vote so it's a chance worth taking for a wolf. They can then just waltz onto the thread and say 'oh no lads soz. I did a bad and must've used the wrong password. Whoops. I'm a silly. but not a wolf coz a wolf would always vote'.

I don't think it's a wolfy thing to ask for clarification on why someone didn't vote last night.

I read Barbara's comment as saying no-one would really pick apart what you said because it was clear what you meant.

Maybe Barbara could clarify what she meant.

• Advertisement

Last night was already going to be tight. The FFAs (and then votes) were super tight.

And then with minutes to go before a vote, Babs pops up after doing nothing for two days, and starts trying to cause all sorts of chaos, encouraging votes all over the place.

How ya doing? Why are you worried?

Like why the concern? Youd be happy no? You think youve caught a wolf?

Is it faux convern?

See if I was a good villager who spotted something odd, id just call it. I wouldnt tippee toe around it when point it out like that. Strange

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Wow, super defensive there. I read it as, don't worry, only a wolf would call the sentense mistake wolfy, not calling u wolf for asking questions, lol

Why would you pick apart your own post ?

It was my perspective that you didn't need to clarify your own post

first you said this ::

then you said this

It was my assertion that you didn't need to clarify the second post as it was pretty obvious what you were saying in the first post.

Nothing sinister from my point of view. No need for that absolutely massive overreaction on your part

Remember, in every game that the village lost is due to the misfortune of the village plus a wolf who plays the village part to a tee.

Unless someone is confirmed good, dont over look the possibility we are being played. Could be 5 to 7 baddies still left.

Cujo didn't bite me, if that's what you are getting at.

Its actually not.

I just expected more from Steve. You had the whole night or at least plenty of time to put forward more theories than just the one about Clodagh.

I expected much better.

Could be for good reasons in wanting to avoid a munch if roled, or could be for bad reasosn as you dont give a **** as a baddie, which is par for the course.

I just expected more considering you had time and no on game distractions.

Ya dig?

Wow, super defensive there. I read it as, don't worry, only a wolf would call the sentense mistake wolfy, not calling u wolf for asking questions, lol

Also the LOL has got to go.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Gabriel WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Angus WW, Oisin WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW
    Barbara WW (2) - Fiona WW, Doris WW
    Isla WW (2) - Katie WW, Vernon WW
    Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Frank WW

Sorry if you've answered this already Doris, but why did you vote for Barbara and not Katie?

Did you think you weren't in danger and didn't need to vote to save yourself?

Did you think Barbara was more likely than Katie to be lynched and voted for her to try save yourself?

Did you think that Katie was definitely going to be munched and you didn't want to be on a list of people who voted for the person who was lynched?

/rant on

The FFAs thing still confuses me a little. LIke people can post lots of consensus people in their FFAs and then vote off wagon on someone who isn't getting any shade. I posted who I was going to vote straight up. I cant understand why the village doesnt do the same. But in this format people can just hide their vote in (1 of these 3 people) and then nobody has a clue whats going on ? I was trying to find out what was going on and see if my Gabriel vote was still good.

On my home forum that's kind of the done thing. You find out exactly where peoples thoughts lie and not just some wishywashy "well we could be voting one of these 4 people but nobody is really certain" and then you end up with 10 off wagon votes

/rant off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Gabriel can we just delve into your hospital stay a little please? Where you just told that Cujo had bitten you? When were you told? Did it stop you from posting? Or voting in the lynch? Was it just an overnight stay?
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Cujo (Cujo) The Demon Dog: Crazed and rabid - but under Flagg's control, this once lovable St. Bernard now strikes fear into the hearts of all those who would dare face him. Cujo's vicious bite will send anyone he targets to the hospital each night for the cure for the horrible disease, blocking any actions they may have.

Anybody else familiar with the usual mechanics of this power?

Gabriel disappeared for a few hours between 7.40 and 11.30. Gabriel you said you haven’t gone missing but were bitten by Cujo which sounded like a suggestion that the bite stopped you from engaging on some level. What’s the story with that?

It looks like I have been misdiagnosed. I still don't have access to my backroom and a bite from Cujo would appear to only work at night.

I was able to post in the thread and I did use my lynch vote just down to not being able to access my backroom after last nights lynch (I cant recall the exact time I accessed the backroom pre lynch but I did have access at work after lunch).
    I initially thought it was just a bug or a log in issue but a PM to a mod confirmed the fact and it is part of the game mechanics.
    Looking back through the OP it now looks that I'm on the receiving end of Carrie's revenge? I submitted my lynch vote late on between 8pm and 9pm so I was probably the last to vote for Katie. I'm guessing that Katie was Carrie and is having her revenge on one of the people responsible for her death.
    The OP also says that Jake Epping involving himself in events will have positive and negative consequences for the village but I don't see where he actively involved himself in the game yet.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I think this is a bit far fetched. How do you feel about Clodagh after the hangover excuse?

Advertisement