Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Damn, three in one go is not good for the village.

Can understand Abigail being targeted, since she had accused so many. Not sure why Steve was a target, gonna re-read his posts to see if anything jumps out.

Not necessarily, we dont know their alignment, could be baddies in there. Are you just assuming they were all villagers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Munch over and I can now access my backroom again. So looks like I was bitten by Cujo and Carrie (Katie) wasn't taking her potential revenge on me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Not necessarily, we dont know their alignment, could be baddies in there. Are you just assuming they were all villagers?

Surely you've got to always presume the munches are wolf on village though :confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Surely you've got to always presume the munches are wolf on village though :confused:

I took that as a munch, sk kill, and mod kill. Most likely villagers but I wont be assuming anything.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Not assuming anything about Steve, but Abigail was playing pretty strangely if she was a wolf/SK - think it's likely that she was subbed in as a NRV. I suppose Conor could have been evil, lucky for the village if so.

Conor was more likely villager to me. Baddies will encourage their team to participate, its unusual for them to be mod killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I have loads to do today so I’ll not be posting again till after 7 but I’ll say this. I know who you are your a fellow villager and If you are that easily led into targeting me by the baddies killing someone that was screaming for my blood then you are far less the tactician than I thought you were. Although I’ve seen you make so pretty stupid moves before so it’s not that surprising really.

Fionia I’ll tell you know that when you were going after Barbra yesterday for changing tack on me I assumed that you were missing the obvious fact that Barbra was our seer and had peeked me. I can see I’m wrong now as there’s no need to go back on me so she’s just a villager.

Abi went after me cos I got her confused with fionia and put her in my ffa. She was clearly a baddie and she’s been killed because of thatvand cos it would put me in a bad light.

Gertrude i was told not to vote on the lynch, I didn’t . I was to do a FFA , I did.
    I only said after it was being discussed that others don’t do them and clearly had no plans to do them that I though it might be funnbotvto do them.
    You said that that discussion was Pro wolf so I stopped and you still blood think I’m “dropping it too easily “

I told you that people don’t discuss stuff enough outside the game and you agreed but your just looking to kill me. Fair enough tunnel away give the wolves an easy ride.

Let’s do the FFA properly and have me race against the top two results and give the baddies less place to hide so leave me off and run me against two acual winners that’s a structure that might work instead of the ffa being ran and then no one following it’s results .

My #Ffa3

Brendan
    Wendy
    Gertrude

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Conor was more likely villager to me. Baddies will encourage their team to participate, its unusual for them to be mod killed.

I agree with this. I had Conor on my 'Haven't a read' list last night but looking back on his posts now I'm getting a villager vibe off him.
    Abi was strongly hinting at a role this morning so I think another villager is gone in her.
    Steve is the odd one though. He was also on my 'haven't a read' list and I just couldn't see his game at all. Hopefully the wolves/SK have done us a favour there and bumped off one or the other.

I dunno where to go from here though. Yesterday was such a ****show I dunno even where to start. Maybe Nigel would be a good shout seeing as how Abi had suspicions on him. I wasn't too sure on him myself.

Any chance of an ETA on todays comp? I'll be dipping in and out for the next few hours.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Sorry this was ment to quote Barbra
    That’s who I’m replying to at the start

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I have loads to do today so I’ll not be posting again till after 7 but I’ll say this. I know who you are your a fellow villager and If you are that easily led into targeting me by the baddies killing someone that was screaming for my blood then you are far less the tactician than I thought you were. Although I’ve seen you make so pretty stupid moves before so it’s not that surprising really.

Fionia I’ll tell you know that when you were going after Barbra yesterday for changing tack on me I assumed that you were missing the obvious fact that Barbra was our seer and had peeked me. I can see I’m wrong now as there’s no need to go back on me so she’s just a villager.

Abi went after me cos I got her confused with fionia and put her in my ffa. She was clearly a baddie and she’s been killed because of thatvand cos it would put me in a bad light.

Gertrude i was told not to vote on the lynch, I didn’t . I was to do a FFA , I did.
    I only said after it was being discussed that others don’t do them and clearly had no plans to do them that I though it might be funnbotvto do them.
    You said that that discussion was Pro wolf so I stopped and you still blood think I’m “dropping it too easily “

I told you that people don’t discuss stuff enough outside the game and you agreed but your just looking to kill me. Fair enough tunnel away give the wolves an easy ride.

Let’s do the FFA properly and have me race against the top two results and give the baddies less place to hide so leave me off and run me against two acual winners that’s a structure that might work instead of the ffa being ran and then no one following it’s results .

My #Ffa3

Brendan
    Wendy
    Gertrude

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Munch over and I can now access my backroom again. So looks like I was bitten by Cujo and Carrie (Katie) wasn't taking her potential revenge on me.

Hmm...

At the risk of being labelled as looking for a reveal is it worth revealing your role? You've clearly already revealed that you have a role and that will have you on the bad guys radar for the next munch anyway. If you reveal now we can assess the reveal for 24 hours before ghe morning.

Nigel that reads like a well prepared statement. Collaborated on with your other wolves I think.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Nigel that reads like a well prepared statement. Collaborated on with your other wolves I think.

Hes clearly trying to appeal to my ego which let's be honest is ginormous.

I am unmoved

User Name| Posts
    Doris WW |97
    Desmond WW| 85
    Liam WW |82
    Gertrude WW| 74
    Vernon WW| 73
    Oisin WW|72
    Fiona WW |71
    Katie WW| 68
    Abigail WW| 61

Brendan WW| 59
    Steve WW| 56
    Wendy WW| 54
    Barbara WW| 54
    Frank WW| 53
    Phil WW |51
    Mary WW| 51
    Nigel WW |51
    Orla WW |46
    Angus WW| 42
    Tegan WW| 41
    Riona WW |39
    Gabriel WW| 38
    Isla WW |35
    Ewan WW |32
    Eva WW |30
    Derry WW |29
    Holly WW |19
    Winifred WW |19
    Clodagh WW |15
    Conor WW |14

More for my own info than anyone else. Strikethroughs are dead. Let me know if I've missed anyone.
    Really need to hear more from Clodagh, Eva, Ewan, Isla, Gabriel and Riona.

User Name| Posts
    Doris WW |97
    Desmond WW| 85
    Liam WW |82
    Gertrude WW| 74
    Vernon WW| 73
    Oisin WW|72
    Fiona WW |71
    Katie WW| 68
    Abigail WW| 61
    Brendan WW| 59
    Steve WW| 56
    Wendy WW| 54
    Barbara WW| 54
    Frank WW| 53
    Phil WW |51
    Mary WW| 51
    Nigel WW |51
    Orla WW |46
    Angus WW| 42
    Tegan WW| 41
    Riona WW |39
    Gabriel WW| 38
    Isla WW |35
    Ewan WW |32
    Eva WW |30
    Derry WW |29
    Holly WW |19
    Winifred WW |19
    Clodagh WW |15
    Conor WW |14

More for my own info than anyone else. Strikethroughs are dead. Let me know if I've missed anyone.

Missed Des and Abi. Updated now.

So worst case scenario 21 players left.
    5 wolves
    2 SK's
    14 villagers

I think we've hit at least one wolf in Katie though which would put us at
    4 wolves
    2 SK's
    15 Villagers

Riona WW wrote: »
    Hmm...

At the risk of being labelled as looking for a reveal is it worth revealing your role? You've clearly already revealed that you have a role and that will have you on the bad guys radar for the next munch anyway. If you reveal now we can assess the reveal for 24 hours before ghe morning.

But all the players have a backroom for their musings??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tries to drop a bomb and then goes, "by the way, I won't be on at all today to fight this fight I've tried picking". :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

My #Ffa3

Brendan
    Wendy
    Gertrude

Why have you concluded Barbara is a villager and not a pocketing wolf?

• Advertisement

User Name| Posts
    Doris WW |97
    Desmond WW| 85
    Liam WW |82
    Gertrude WW| 74
    Vernon WW| 73
    Oisin WW|72
    Fiona WW |71
    Katie WW| 68
    Abigail WW| 61

Brendan WW| 59
    Steve WW| 56
    Wendy WW| 54
    Barbara WW| 54
    Frank WW| 53
    Phil WW |51
    Mary WW| 51
    Nigel WW |51
    Orla WW |46
    Angus WW| 42
    Tegan WW| 41
    Riona WW |39
    Gabriel WW| 38
    Isla WW |35
    Ewan WW |32
    Eva WW |30
    Derry WW |29
    Holly WW |19
    Winifred WW |19
    Clodagh WW |15
    Conor WW |14

Forgot Orla is dead. So 20 players left.

Forgot Orla is dead. So 20 players left.
    Desmond needs a line through his name too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

But all the players have a backroom for their musings??

Was just catching up and noticed that! It points at something about Riona, is there something else in Gabs post that made you think he was roled?

Reading back through last night and this morning, I feel confident Katie was a wolf, I also think Tegan was in there aswell so we might be slightly better off than we thought. I still have a lean on Isla at this point, all stemming from yesterdays "coincidences"

Desmond needs a line through his name too.

Yeah I'm failing at the editing this morning. Just realised I quoted the wrong post so all the first updates are gone. Dohballs.

User Name| Posts
    Doris WW |97
    Desmond WW| 85
    Liam WW |82
    Gertrude WW| 74
    Vernon WW| 73
    Oisin WW|72
    Fiona WW |71
    Katie WW| 68
    Abigail WW| 61
    Brendan WW| 59
    Steve WW| 56
    Wendy WW| 54
    Barbara WW| 54
    Frank WW| 53
    Phil WW |51
    Mary WW| 51
    Nigel WW |51
    Orla WW |46
    Angus WW| 42
    Tegan WW| 41
    Riona WW |39
    Gabriel WW| 38
    Isla WW |35
    Ewan WW |32
    Eva WW |30
    Derry WW |29
    Holly WW |19
    Winifred WW |19
    Clodagh WW |15
    Conor WW |14

I think this is finally right.

Im guessing Abi was roled unfortunately, I dont know how important though because she knew she was getting munched so no role reveal with whatever info she had. You can kind of guess at her role. Steve is an outlier and someone I had in a no lean column. Conor I'd presume is an NRV, nothing stood out except lack of engagement tbh.

Nigels post as pointed out was a bit bizarre, it was a bit all over the place so I'm not sure I buy into the wolves concocting it, most likely an SK working alone maybe? Might have nailed one of them in Tegan or Katie and the other is running a little scared

So worst case scenario 21 players left.
    5 wolves
    2 SK's
    14 villagers

I think we've hit at least one wolf in Katie though which would put us at
    4 wolves
    2 SK's
    15 Villagers

Curious as to why you'd say we hit a wolf and not an SK? Also any particular feelings on Tegan? The more I read her posts the more I think she was dodgy. Agree regarding Katie just not sure on alignment

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Im guessing Abi was roled unfortunately, I dont know how important though because she knew she was getting munched so no role reveal with whatever info she had. You can kind of guess at her role. Steve is an outlier and someone I had in a no lean column. Conor I'd presume is an NRV, nothing stood out except lack of engagement tbh.

Nigels post as pointed out was a bit bizarre, it was a bit all over the place so I'm not sure I buy into the wolves concocting it, most likely an SK working alone maybe? Might have nailed one of them in Tegan or Katie and the other is running a little scared

Why do you think Abi was roled? I got the impression she was a NRV, trying to draw attention from the wolves so that they didn't focus on a roled villager.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Curious as to why you'd say we hit a wolf and not an SK? Also any particular feelings on Tegan? The more I read her posts the more I think she was dodgy. Agree regarding Katie just not sure on alignment

Not sure actually, hoping for the best I guess? I think I just always had her in my head as a wolf. Didn't consider that she could be SK at all.

I got nothing on Tegan. I didn't see the bandwagon on her, I can't even remember what it was for but I didn't get a strong wolfy vibe off her posts.

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Now im guessing both evil teams have me in there cross hairs. Might get lucky and both will hit me now.

Or Ill be protected and neither will be successful.

Toodle pip

Abigail WW wrote: »
    We all know both baddies will munch me.

BG do me a solid.

If not..... revenge is sweet
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Why do you think Abi was roled? I got the impression she was a NRV, trying to draw attention from the wolves so that they didn't focus on a roled villager.

I initially thought she was a wolf tbh, I didn't buy the sub thing at the start. Reading back and a couple of posts where I thought she was looking for BG protection, reading between the lines then I thought she might be claiming Carrie to turn the wolves off her. I dont think she was hugely important villager based on the above but she was definitely trying to get the wolves off her if you read the above.

Which is why I think the SK team has been hit, if they've only one player left (Nigel IMO) then taking Carrie out might have been game over for them. Flavour suggest the wolves took Abi.

That's my logic, someone point out the flaws in it?

Advertisement