Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

16 people viewing the forum and no one posting at all?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Was just catching up and noticed that! It points at something about Riona, is there something else in Gabs post that made you think he was roled?

Reading back through last night and this morning, I feel confident Katie was a wolf, I also think Tegan was in there aswell so we might be slightly better off than we thought. I still have a lean on Isla at this point, all stemming from yesterdays "coincidences"

Points at bugger all other than i completely forgot about it. No need for it as an nrv so disregarded it in the message.

Why would an non rolled player try to access it shortly after lynch. To me it pointed at something about gabe.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Points at bugger all other than i completely forgot about it. No need for it as an nrv so disregarded it in the message.

Why would an non rolled player try to access it shortly after lynch. To me it pointed at something about gabe.

A couple of people did it in game, I remember Des doing it aswell early mentioning a backroom. So you havent even logged in then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

A couple of people did it in game, I remember Des doing it aswell early mentioning a backroom. So you havent even logged in then?

Nope. There's nothing there for me other than a welcome message and i play on mobile so more effort than its worth

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Sorry everyone, I'm struggling to keep up today. I had Nigel down as a villager after the first lynch. What happened with Abigail to make people think otherwise?

We should still be keeping an eye on Doris as well. A huge flurry of posts at the start and near radio silence since and she's largely floating by unnoticed.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Sorry everyone, I'm struggling to keep up today. I had Nigel down as a villager after the first lynch. What happened with Abigail to make people think otherwise?

We should still be keeping an eye on Doris as well. A huge flurry of posts at the start and near radio silence since and she's largely floating by unnoticed.

I wouldnt say unnoticed, she only missed out on being lynched last night on a last vote time. Have a read back over this mornings posts specifically Nigels response to Abi.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’m in legoland “the dome” today so will only get to check up when I get 5 mins to myself on the jacks.

Why where there 3 kills? Was one our Vig? Why has nobody actually mentioned it? What am I missing here?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I’m in legoland “the dome” today so will only get to check up when I get 5 mins to myself on the jacks.

Why where there 3 kills? Was one our Vig? Why has nobody actually mentioned it? What am I missing here?

Conor was modkilled. I guess he couldn't continue with the game. He had less posts than some dead people so we're not missing much (sorry Conor)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I initially thought she was a wolf tbh, I didn't buy the sub thing at the start. Reading back and a couple of posts where I thought she was looking for BG protection, reading between the lines then I thought she might be claiming Carrie to turn the wolves off her. I dont think she was hugely important villager based on the above but she was definitely trying to get the wolves off her if you read the above.

Which is why I think the SK team has been hit, if they've only one player left (Nigel IMO) then taking Carrie out might have been game over for them. Flavour suggest the wolves took Abi.

That's my logic, someone point out the flaws in it?

That’s not a bad hypothesis tbh. That would mean penny wise was still in play though, who shouldn’t be as bothered by Carrie given they have two lives.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

The third one was a mod kill for not meeting daily posting requirement rule after a warning.

• Advertisement

One was a modkill of Conor for failure to interact. The other two were sk and wolf kills. Vig is likely dead but no one wants to say really

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tenor.gif?itemid=8823610

Fiona WW wrote: »
    That’s not a bad hypothesis tbh. That would mean penny wise was still in play though, who shouldn’t be as bothered by Carrie given they have two lives.

Fair point, I missed that piece alright. Even so, why risk it? Your a solo Sk now, that second life could be critical at end game especially with the win scenarios in play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Don’t forget the wolves get the roles of who they killed. So this x was Carrie y was the vig is probably a product of them knowing through that. Also watch out for a fake priest once they’ve killed the seer and priest.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Don’t forget the wolves get the roles of who they killed. So this x was Carrie y was the vig is probably a product of them knowing through that. Also watch out for a fake priest once they’ve killed the seer and priest.

Thought you weren't posting again til after 7. Apologies I'm a pedantic Nazi!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Sphere incoming?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Thought you weren't posting again til after 7. Apologies I'm a pedantic Nazi!

I was in the jacks. And I only had time to post that and then to retort to whatever €&@&& that felt the need to ignore the content and pick on the post instead. A real ffa that people acually stand by instead of just throwingboutvtheee names and then voting away might acually do what Gertrude wants but instead he ignores it and decides it’s a prepared statement.

Anyways yiz are frustrating me, my ffa is in and I’ll vote but I’ll be busy as I said
    TTFN bitches.

One would presume Carrie is still alive with the lack of revenge!
    Kurt Barlow (Salem's Lot): The Vampire Priest: Kurt Barlow has teamed up with Flagg to join in his twisted quest for victory. Barlow will receive the roles of all those his team murder.

Good luck!

They only get those they have killed, so presumably they know two people they have killed based on two munches but yeah role claims need to be looked at when they come. There is some other metrics in play which should prevent fake role claims IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I was in the jacks. And I only had time to post that and then to retort to whatever €&@&& that felt the need to ignore the content and pick on the post instead. A real ffa that people acually stand by instead of just throwingboutvtheee names and then voting away might acually do what Gertrude wants but instead he ignores it and decides it’s a prepared statement.

Anyways yiz are frustrating me, my ffa is in and I’ll vote but I’ll be busy as I said
    TTFN bitches.

Eww...that was a **** post

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

See, here's what gets me. IF you're bad, this looks like a great way to try and discredit anyone who comes out against you now.

"Oh, X says they are Y and I'm bad? Well, sure the wolves probably already offed X and are claiming it to push me through".

7S3TL7n.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

gimme!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

My cat loves those

Necrominus wrote: »
    7S3TL7n.gif

Where is Doris? Usually all over these :pac:

A whisper from the Pink Sphere has been heard around these parts.

To attempt to wield its power, please let our game-mods know by PM the correct answer to the following riddle...

UTK3bsu.png

"Two fathers and two sons are in a car, yet there are only three people in the car...How is this possible?"

Rules:
    1. All correct answers received by 12:55pm will be randomised to select one winner who will be notified at 1pm.
    2. Discussion of the answer is permitted on thread, but in order so submit an answer you must PM it to Necrominus by the above time. Answers PMed to either of the other mods will not be accepted as valid entries.
    3. We would appreciate if you did not use Google, but we can't enforce this. Just know that there will be no prize for who can use it the fastest.
    4. Mods' decision is final. Riddles with one clear answer have been chosen to avoid mods entering a debate on thread regarding multiple answers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

To attempt to wield its power, please let our game-mods know by PM the correct answer to the following riddle...

UTK3bsu.png

"Two fathers and two sons are in a car, yet there are only three people in the car...How is this possible?"

Rules:
    1. All correct answers received by 12:55pm will be randomised to select one winner who will be notified at 1pm.
    2. Discussion of the answer is permitted on thread, but in order so submit an answer you must PM it to Necrominus by the above time. Answers PMed to either of the other mods will not be accepted as valid entries.
    3. We would appreciate if you did not use Google, but we can't enforce this. Just know that there will be no prize for who can use it the fastest.
    4. Mods' decision is final. Riddles with one clear answer have been chosen to avoid mods entering a debate on thread regarding multiple answers.

Assuming we’re sharing the answer to maximize village submissions?

UTK3bsu.png

Rules:

So are we going with Phil's reveal idea here. I have answer if so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Im sure everyone got this. Hardly taxing.

• Advertisement

A son and his father and grandfather. Odds favour the village here if people are on!

Advertisement