Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Im sure everyone got this. Hardly taxing.

Hardly but people got the others wrong so no harm in giving it out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Let’s be sure so. All villagers need to submit an answer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So not enter if you are the bodyguard or the seer or the sk checker guys.
    Also fionia that’s really bad advice

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Hardly taxing?? Speak for yourself :(

Pm sent

Clearly I was waiting around to see if the sphere came up
    It’s the pink one so it take your power if you miss so really bad for the seer the sk checker and the bodyguard
    Also bad for peole with other powers like Carrie I suppose but not as important

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Just logging on now so going to be on catch-up, fortunately it doesn't look like I have too many to catch up on

Nigel, I'm curious as to why I've made your FFA two nights in a row. Is it because you think I'm a wolf, or because you think I'm a villager who made a mistake? Because if it's the latter, you do know that's not how the game works, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Pink - Also known as The Pink Bend, Maerlyn's Grapefruit, its location in the Multiverse was unknown for centuries until showing up in our world here. Use of The Pink Bend will numb any power your target has for 24 hours. 'Power' does not include lynch votes, munch requests or SK kills, as they are a duty. If your target has no power, the Pink Sphere still must get its fill; It will turn back on the user in this case. If neither the user or target have a power, the Sphere will target the next person alphabetically to the original target.

Presumably "power" would block any second lives from the two alphas, right?

If so, whoever gets it presumably should be using it on whoever is most likely for a lynch tonight, to stop a lynch being wasted and/or possibly give us a quick check on if the person in question has a power to block at all?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Just logging on now so going to be on catch-up, fortunately it doesn't look like I have too many to catch up on

Nigel, I'm curious as to why I've made your FFA two nights in a row. Is it because you think I'm a wolf, or because you think I'm a villager who made a mistake? Because if it's the latter, you do know that's not how the game works, right?

It’s to keep you on the suspectvlist peopels on the suspect lost dontvgets munchesd

Presumably "power" would block any second lives from the two alphas, right?

If so, whoever gets it presumably should be using it on whoever is most likely for a lynch tonight, to stop a lynch being wasted and/or possibly give us a quick check on if the person in question has a power to block at all?

Except many of the villagers have powers as well, so it could be ratting out an RV. If we were to do this and hit Flagg or Pennywise that would be amazing, but only the Priest, if he's still alive, would know for sure

This would be a perfect prize for the Seer

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The Pink Sphere has been claimed.
    The winner will be notified, and the answer will be revealed shortly.

• Advertisement

Answer to the riddle: They are grandfather, father and son.

Phew, thank God you told us Necro, you had us on tender hooks for a while there :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

No prizes for me anyway, anyone going to share today?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Damn was ten mins too late getting on.
    Easiest so far too.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Damn was ten mins too late getting on.
    Easiest so far too.

tenor.gif?itemid=10293096

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hiiiiii

Yaaaaaaaaa

Narco

If a villager got this they shouldn't announce it, just get looking through the thread for role hints.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

There is a fair chance most baddies didnt enter that comp. They risk their own power if they pick a nrv.

Just looking at last night's lynch results, here are all the people that received only one vote, and the person who voted for them

Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

I reckon that at least one of these is a wolf voting for another wolf. I'll have to look back and see, but I'd be looking at who had the weakest reasons to vote for one of these, who otherwise would have appeared to be safe from lynching

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Think im suffering from WW fatigue today. The thoughts of thrawling through the thread from last night to now scares me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I've gone through Steve's posts in case he was munches because he was getting too close to finding someone.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Why I voted Angus yesterday, and why I will probably keep my vote here today.

This post got me interested in Angus.

Then finding faulty faults in wini's competition idea, even though it turns out, that wini's envisioned competition is exactly how it turned out.

This seemed fake to me reading it

This too.

Possibly in Hollys mind, that was a possibility, but i doubt that was the plan. Plan IMO was to draw the munch.

I am having trouble understanding this fully. If you are what?

Missing the point. I didn't care about the answer to the question that Des never asked by PM. That was not the point. Its that he was asking the mods a question on thread for the appearance of it, not that he cared about the answer. Why would he do that? When I pointed out that you need to ask the mods questions by pm, he says he didn't read that part of the op.

Defending Des by throwing piss poor shade my direction. [and all because i voted you :( ]
    be honest, did you munch orla for voting you?
    put me down for babs and angus.
    think babs and des were teamed.
    i posted about angus already.
    I'd be more suspicious of eva and conor, the one who didn't.
    I did say it was in the interest of the village if they stayed off wagons, and i'd like that rewarded. I don't see why that would make you suspicious of them!
    Maybe add gertrude into that group.
    All they need is one bad egg on the lynch to corrupt it.

If we get a 1 clean lynch, we are at a great advantage.
    The evils want to be on the lynch, not off it, as once its marked as bad, its much less useful.
    remove those not here both nights.

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Mary WW

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW

gertrude
    wendy
    mary
    eva
    conor
    clodagh

Thats a better list doris. dont you agree?

so reversing this, I think early effort maybe made me like clodagh, and i didnt really take islas 19 stuff seriously, but nowthat i done this in reverse by accident, i can se exactly what isla is talking about, and can see how i may have been biased.

need to think more about this.

maybe i should do these things backwards more often.

So he had focussed on Angus, Barbara, Eva, Conor, Gertrude and Clodagh, with Clodagh being the most recent. I feel like there are a few in that list who could use a seer/auditor/SK check. I don't really have a read on Angus, I feel like he's done pretty well to keep himself under the radar. Clodagh's another interesting one, not a lot to go on with her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    If a villager got this they shouldn't announce it, just get looking through the thread for role hints.

Well if we are killing someone they could just use the sphere on them to stop their second life power is my advice.

Frank WW wrote: »
    you get the same message that your vote was submitted :(

Also, minor point from earlier today, but Frank is right, you do get the normal message when you submit a lynch vote with the wrong password. So plausible that people have just made mistakes with their votes.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I was in the jacks. And I only had time to post that and then to retort to whatever €&@&& that felt the need to ignore the content and pick on the post instead. A real ffa that people acually stand by instead of just throwingboutvtheee names and then voting away might acually do what Gertrude wants but instead he ignores it and decides it’s a prepared statement.

Anyways yiz are frustrating me, my ffa is in and I’ll vote but I’ll be busy as I said
    TTFN bitches.
    I think I’ve worked out who the anon sign up was :).

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Also, minor point from earlier today, but Frank is right, you do get the normal message when you submit a lynch vote with the wrong password. So plausible that people have just made mistakes with their votes.

I got disbelieved d1 for saying that I revoted due to being worried about capitalisation.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    The third one was a mod kill for not meeting daily posting requirement rule after a warning.

He had five posts and he voted so I’m thinking it was something else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ah ****e. I knew the answer to that one too. I was out for my lunchtime walkies.

Sometimes I think that while I can only post on break that most of you can only post not on break.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I got disbelieved d1 for saying that I revoted due to being worried about capitalisation.

Well now you're vindicated :D

Might still be a wolf though.

Who do you suspect at the minute? What are your thoughts?

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Well if we are killing someone they could just use the sphere on them to stop their second life power is my advice.

We wouldn't know if that worked would we? There's no role reveal on death so a two life block still looks like a single death. We'd be no wiser about who we killed. Looking for RV hints makes more sense imo.

Advertisement