Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    My ffa is simple

1. Conor

Because you can't vote for him cos he's got something to reveal in due course. Yawn.

Liam

Can you explain your ffa and vote to me?

What did Conor hint at?
    Why would you lynch a claim without exploring it?
    Why would you drop this but basically ignore Conor apart from that?
    Why would you put a vote on someone in no danger of being lynched and then not even try to make a case for it subsequently?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Anyone do up the list of people who didn't FFA last night? I can do it myself soon but would be handy and appreciated if it was already collated.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    We wouldn't know if that worked would we? There's no role reveal on death so a two life block still looks like a single death. We'd be no wiser about who we killed. Looking for RV hints makes more sense imo.

Why though? We don't want to block a RV? We wanna block a wolf. There is a randomness to to it too that's a bit worrying but maybe the safest option is to use it on someone who's possibly getting lynched to prevent a two life scenario. We can't afford a two life hit, even though it would be good to know we got a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

We wouldn't know if that worked would we? There's no role reveal on death so a two life block still looks like a single death. We'd be no wiser about who we killed. Looking for RV hints makes more sense imo.

Ummmm Angus. I don't think villagers should be hunting for rolled villagers. Only wolves would do that. Why would you say that?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Nigel - Fiona, Brendan, Wendy
    Ewan - Mary, Isla, Fiona
    Gertrude - Gabriel, Oisin, Nigel(?)
    Abigail - Nigel, Vernon, Katie
    Isla - Clodagh, Nigel, Brendan
    Wendy - Fiona, Katie, Nigel
    Brendan - Abigail, Gabriel, Katie
    Mary - Frank, Katie, Eva
    Fiona - Liam, Barbara, Gertrude
    Oisin - Doris, Barbara, Abigail

I think I'm missing some, note my own now includes Katie too.

Katie - 4
    Nigel - 4
    Fiona - 3
    Brendan - 2
    Gabriel - 2
    Barbara - 2
    Abigail - 2
    Liam -1
    Wendy - 1
    Gertrude - 1
    Doris - 1
    Vernon - 1
    Mary - 1
    Isla - 1
    Oisin - 1
    Clodagh - 1
    Frank - 1
    Eva - 1

One or two came in after this IIRC

13 I think missing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Well now you're vindicated :D

Might still be a wolf though.

Who do you suspect at the minute? What are your thoughts?

Ffa 3

Doris - same as yesterday
    Brendan - same as yesterday
    And I think Liam is very sus as well.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ummmm Angus. I don't think villagers should be hunting for rolled villagers. Only wolves would do that. Why would you say that?

Lol I’m changing my ffa
    Doris
    Brendan
    And Angus

Thank you Wendy :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Wendy WW wrote: »

Wolves and SK are already doing that obviously! If something was obvious over the last few pages then maybe it would benefit the village to have a protection in place. I've said the pink orber shouldn't come forward and obviously not announce who they're protecting.

I’m voting Angus unless someone comes up with something much better.
    Also if Angus is a wolf Wendy is not and if Angus is a serial killer Angus is not.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Why though? We don't want to block a RV? We wanna block a wolf. There is a randomness to to it too that's a bit worrying but maybe the safest option is to use it on someone who's possibly getting lynched to prevent a two life scenario. We can't afford a two life hit, even though it would be good to know we got a wolf

As I said :).

• Advertisement

On My site we call that a scumslip.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Liam

Can you explain your ffa and vote to me?

What did Conor hint at?
    Why would you lynch a claim without exploring it?
    Why would you drop this but basically ignore Conor apart from that?
    Why would you put a vote on someone in no danger of being lynched and then not even try to make a case for it subsequently?

I need to wait until I am back at a computer to dig out the posts, but Someone raised a suspicion about Conor. There was some to and fro between the two with Conor ultimately saying something along the lines of don't but pressure on me I've something important to reveal - or something of that nature.

This peaked my interest. If Conor was under heavy pressure at the time I'd have said fair enough he's sweating and is fearful of getting killed so needs to at least survive the night and see if he can get protection from BG. However, my recollection was that he just came straight out with it while under no real pressure. This, to me, doesnt sound like someone with a good role and if it was it was silly play. So I was very suspicious of him as a result.

As you will have noticed, I didn't really get on here much last night and by the time I was able to check back in properly in the last hour or so he was dead anyway.

Eva WW wrote: »
    On My site we call that a scumslip.

This is your site now Eva!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Let's not forget that the Wolves were able to have a Seer peek last night

Assuming from the death notice that Abi was killed by the Wolves, she was either peaked as an RV or SK, or they peeked an NRV and decided to take a shot in the dark at her

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Let's not forget that the Wolves were able to have a Seer peek last night

Assuming from the death notice that Abi was killed by the Wolves, she was either peaked as an RV or SK, or they peeked an NRV and decided to take a shot in the dark at her

Or I'm a Wolf giving away our Wolfy secrets, apparently

Ffa 3

Doris - same as yesterday
    Brendan - same as yesterday
    And I think Liam is very sus as well.

Eva, you’re a very diligent villager aren’t you? Wolfy Liam goes in, then first chance you get wolfy Liam goes back out for angus.

But wait you protest, I’m just being consistent with my work yesterday, modifying as new info comes up. Heres yesterday’s ffa:
    Its probably better do one so.
    Doris - sorry but what happened there I have no idea
    Brendan - helpful wolf
    Abigail - have no doubt we be told if there was a substitution.

Same as what? No real reasons, no solving no analysis. Just a glib line for each. You’re coasting along trying to look consistent but actually basing it on a foundation of nothing.

Your posts are the same- no analysis, no questions just sound bites

You’re a wolf

Liam is a wolf

I need to wait until I am back at a computer to dig out the posts, but Someone raised a suspicion about Conor. There was some to and fro between the two with Conor ultimately saying something along the lines of don't but pressure on me I've something important to reveal - or something of that nature.

This peaked my interest. If Conor was under heavy pressure at the time I'd have said fair enough he's sweating and is fearful of getting killed so needs to at least survive the night and see if he can get protection from BG. However, my recollection was that he just came straight out with it while under no real pressure. This, to me, doesnt sound like someone with a good role and if it was it was silly play. So I was very suspicious of him as a result.

As you will have noticed, I didn't really get on here much last night and by the time I was able to check back in properly in the last hour or so he was dead anyway.

Can you link the post

Can you link the post

Also, can you answer the other parts of the question

Eva, you’re a very diligent villager aren’t you? Wolfy Liam goes in, then first chance you get wolfy Liam goes back out for angus.

But wait you protest, I’m just being consistent with my work yesterday, modifying as new info comes up. Heres yesterday’s ffa:

Same as what? No real reasons, no solving no analysis. Just a glib line for each. You’re coasting along trying to look consistent but actually basing it on a foundation of nothing.

You’re a wolf

Liam is a wolf

Also interesting to note, out of the three names on her list, I was the only one she thought was a Wolf. She said she didn't know what Doris was doing

Eva, if you were so sure I was a Wolf, why not vote for me?

Maybe voting for the villager you thought was most likely to be lynched? How many of your buddies also contributed to that vote?

Would be interested in seeing this post of Conor's coz I went back through them this morning (there's not many) and I didn't see this claim at all. I've just gone through them again and I still can't see it.

• Advertisement

You’re a wolf

Liam is a wolf
    Also interesting to note, out of the three names on her list, I was the only one she thought was a Wolf. She said she didn't know what Doris was doing

Maybe voting for the villager you thought was most likely to be lynched? How many of your buddies also contributed to that vote?

What do you two think of Angus’ scumslip ?

What do you think of your own scumslip?

I’m not sure of anything only scum get to be sure. I voted Doris at 2pm yesterday and you can see from the results I was first to vote. I didn’t vote you because I voted Doris. I’m voting Angus now and it will show I voted early.

You answer my question and then I'll answer yours

It's okay, take your time while you discuss with your Wolf buddies what a good response would be

Because that's what your doing with that question, right? Trying to buy yourself more time? Maybe your on Team SK and are panicking because you only have one other person to consult with

Are they online right now? Are you hoping they'll show up to guide you?

Are you feeling under pressure right now, Eva? You shouldn't be. You're not at the bottom of the ocean

You're at the top. Of my FFA

What do you think of your own scumslip?

I have no idea what you are referring to. If you put it up quick I’ll answer.

You answer my question and then I'll answer yours

It's okay, take your time while you discuss with your Wolf buddies what a good response would be

Because that's what your doing with that question, right? Trying to buy yourself more time? Maybe your on Team SK and are panicking because you only have one other person to consult with

Are they online right now? Are you hoping they'll show up to guide you?

Are you feeling under pressure right now, Eva? You shouldn't be. You're not at the bottom of the ocean

You're at the top. Of my FFA

Take my time? I answered before you you ignorant lupine.

I think it's very interesting and has been noted. Of course you could both be scum but on different team

Wolves and SK are already doing that obviously! If something was obvious over the last few pages then maybe it would benefit the village to have a protection in place. I've said the pink orber shouldn't come forward and obviously not announce who they're protecting.

Not buying this Angus and this is gonna get you a lot of heat today. We know the wolves and SK are doing this. We need to protect the rolled villagers, not go looking for them! If you have an idea on a rolled villager keep it to yourself. The way you said it sounded more like you were actively hunting for them. I haven't a notion who our RV's are and I'm certainly not looking for them!

I have no idea what you are referring to. If you put it up quick I’ll answer.

Iso my last few posts and you’ll see

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

No info from the village roles and no ones been shot this is highly dissapointing and vernon and bredan wolfs still running around like they own the placee

Advertisement