Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

ffa3

brendan - wolf
    vernon - wolf
    isla wolf/maybe sk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    No info from the village roles and no ones been shot this is highly dissapointing and vernon and bredan wolfs still running around like they own the placee

Have a look at Eva wolf if you need something to take your mind off it

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Have a look at Eva wolf if you need something to take your mind off it

evas a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Iso my last few posts and you’ll see

That’s not a scum slip that me trying to follow the site convention of giving three baddies and the reasons. I don’t go into detail as it’s all just waffle anyway and people should be forming their own opinions. Liam looked wolfy but Angus is getting my vote so he got swapped on the FFA otherwise I’d have been pulled up for voting differently to the three I gave as examples.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Just looking at last night's lynch results, here are all the people that received only one vote, and the person who voted for them

Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

I reckon that at least one of these is a wolf voting for another wolf. I'll have to look back and see, but I'd be looking at who had the weakest reasons to vote for one of these, who otherwise would have appeared to be safe from lynching

Ewan voted me because I had Derry on my D1 FFA, I **** you not, two days in that was his best guess.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    That’s not a scum slip that me trying to follow the site convention of giving three baddies and the reasons. I don’t go into detail as it’s all just waffle anyway and people should be forming their own opinions. Liam looked wolfy but Angus is getting my vote so he got swapped on the FFA otherwise I’d have been pulled up for voting differently to the three I gave as examples.

Hmm (nods sagely)wouldn’t do be be picked up on that and have to explain your villager credentials would it?

Tell you what, give me the detailed breakdown of you ffa reasons yesterday and the evolution of your thought since then

evas a wolf?

Have a look and join the convo

I have to go but if you need more detail

Doris - talks in rhyme and acts wierd so went in my ffa so she could be an option if something came up later

Brendan- has played the chatty helpful wolf all game and is often clearly trying to divert stuff, at the moment it’s attention for Angus but it has happened all game.

Angus - wants to target rolled villagers instead of whoever we are lynching. I need bit say more only his excuse was that he mentvthe wolf would want to do that. I’ll quite what I’m resting toband then I’m back at my desk.

Hmm (nods sagely)wouldn’t do be be picked up on that and have to explain your villager credentials would it?

Tell you what, give me the detailed breakdown of you ffa reasons yesterday and the evolution of your thought since then

Done

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

No info from the village roles and no ones been shot this is highly dissapointing and vernon and bredan wolfs still running around like they own the placee

I thought we were going to start getting along. Have you read up on this mornings actions? Whats your thoughts besides still being on me?

• Advertisement

This is what Brendan is trying to distract from

I said we should pink orb whoever is getting lynched to stop their re-gen
    Angus WW wrote: »
    We wouldn't know if that worked would we? There's no role reveal on death so a two life block still looks like a single death. We'd be no wiser about who we killed. Looking for RV hints makes more sense imo.
    He wants to block roled villagers instead
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ummmm Angus. I don't think villagers should be hunting for rolled villagers. Only wolves would do that. Why would you say that?
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Wolves and SK are already doing that obviously! If something was obvious over the last few pages then maybe it would benefit the village to have a protection in place. I've said the pink orber shouldn't come forward and obviously not announce who they're protecting.

Then he says only wolves and killers would or should do that. Well yes Angus this is true.

But for swaying off an uneasy unsure third FFA onto Angus MC Scumslip the distraction commences.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ummmm Angus. I don't think villagers should be hunting for rolled villagers. Only wolves would do that. Why would you say that?

I had read it as Angus wanting to find RVs so that we didn't target them, given thats the obvious response and he didn't take it, scum slip?

Ok rambler let’s keep rambling. @eva anything I need to answer and I’ll be back later.

Also not only vote Angus but pink orb him as well.

ffa3

brendan - wolf
    vernon - wolf
    isla wolf/maybe sk

Doris - flute

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I thought we were going to start getting along. Have you read up on this mornings actions? Whats your thoughts besides still being on me?

I'm getting worried no villager roles have come out with info its making me doubt myself

Eva WW wrote: »
    Done

And the evolution of your thoughts? You seem like an experienced player. Those are prettty gentle reasons i would have said given we have lots more posts in the meantime.

Mary WW wrote: »
    I had read it as Angus wanting to find RVs so that we didn't target them, given thats the obvious response and he didn't take it, scum slip?

It could be read either way tbh, the problem is the wolves have the orb anyway as I cant see a villager not stepping forward by now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ewan voted me because I had Derry on my D1 FFA, I **** you not, two days in that was his best guess.

Fair point. Ewan, have you any other reasons for suspecting Mary? What did you see in Derry that everyone else missed?

It could be read either way tbh, the problem is the wolves have the orb anyway as I cant see a villager not stepping forward by now.

Both ways lead ti Angus scumslioping no? Winner mightn't have been back on yet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Well played, Eva, you've created a nice lose-lose situation for me there

If I try to defend my posts, you can accuse me of further distractions

If I don't try to defend them, you can accuse me of trying to slink away from the issue

Very well played, your Wolf/SK buddies have done you proud

I'm not going to defend myself, I'm not going to further question your motives since you seem too have made up your mind

The evidence is there for everyone to read, you can decide for yourselves who to believe

• Advertisement

Doris - flute

A bit more detail on your thoughts maybe?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Well played, Eva, you've created a nice lose-lose situation for me there

If I try to defend my posts, you can accuse me of further distractions

If I don't try to defend them, you can accuse me of trying to slink away from the issue

Very well played, your Wolf/SK buddies have done you proud

I'm not going to defend myself, I'm not going to further question your motives since you seem too have made up your mind

The evidence is there for everyone to read, you can decide for yourselves who to believe

Eva's not here, keep defending yourslef or don't, moany stuff like this doesn't help anyone.

Why do you think Eva is a wolf/sk trying to stitch you up?

A bit more detail on your thoughts maybe?

Its just a joke, Doris is village as far as I can tell

Its just a joke, Doris is village as far as I can tell

no im not

no im not

you're a joke

Ill role claim if you do?

I'm getting worried no villager roles have come out with info its making me doubt myself

I can tell, you changed your strategy from post lynch last night. It wasnt a bad strategy, now I fail to see a strategy. Secondly, I dont see why we need village roles to come out unless we have a smoking gun of some sort.

If your a seer and you dont have two wolves then your wasting your time coming out. The kill rate is low, try and bounce another day or so. If they fell under pressure then come out. Priest the same, no need to come out unless you have snared a couple of wolves. Andy and the alignment seer are not going to come out until at least pre munch tomorrow. I wouldnt be worrying, just be happy we havent forced a role reveal via mislynch.

IMO we have snagged one at least if not two from the evil teams in Tegan and Katie. Potential for someone to be caught in the crossfire between the wolf teams. I am not overly optimistic or pessimistic about our position at this stage.

you're a joke

Ill role claim if you do?

I'm Mary ww have been from the start my special power is calling people flutes.

can we just lynch brendan and be done with it you can shoot isla for me also ty doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva's not here, keep defending yourslef or don't, moany stuff like this doesn't help anyone.

Why do you think Eva is a wolf/sk trying to stitch you up?

I know she's not here, that's why I didn't ask her any questions. I'm not moaning either, I'm just sarcastically analysing her play

She voted for Doris early yesterday, fair enough, I didn't know that. She then posted an FFA at 8.40pm, where she said that she didn't know what Doris was doing, but thought I might be a wolf. But she didn't change her vote to me. I was just questioning why

I can tell, you changed your strategy from post lynch last night. It wasnt a bad strategy, now I fail to see a strategy. Secondly, I dont see why we need village roles to come out unless we have a smoking gun of some sort.

If your a seer and you dont have two wolves then your wasting your time coming out. The kill rate is low, try and bounce another day or so. If they fell under pressure then come out. Priest the same, no need to come out unless you have snared a couple of wolves. Andy and the alignment seer are not going to come out until at least pre munch tomorrow. I wouldnt be worrying, just be happy we havent forced a role reveal via mislynch.

IMO we have snagged one at least if not two from the evil teams in Tegan and Katie. Potential for someone to be caught in the crossfire between the wolf teams. I am not overly optimistic or pessimistic about our position at this stage.

Alright I'll relax a bit and catch up properly just felt we are in a bad spot

• Advertisement

I'm Mary ww have been from the start my special power is calling people flutes.

can we just lynch brendan and be done with it you can shoot isla for me also ty doris

Im Doris
    Im not a rapper

giphy.gif

Advertisement