Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I know she's not here, that's why I didn't ask her any questions. I'm not moaning either, I'm just sarcastically analysing her play

She voted for Doris early yesterday, fair enough, I didn't know that. She then posted an FFA at 8.40pm, where she said that she didn't know what Doris was doing, but thought I might be a wolf. But she didn't change her vote to me. I was just questioning why

Coolio, I misread then, so do you think Eva is a wolf who's trying to frame you or not?

Im Doris
    Im not a rapper

giphy.gif

Nope not working

Page 58 is Marys page feck off the rest of ye

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I know she's not here, that's why I didn't ask her any questions. I'm not moaning either, I'm just sarcastically analysing her play

She voted for Doris early yesterday, fair enough, I didn't know that. She then posted an FFA at 8.40pm, where she said that she didn't know what Doris was doing, but thought I might be a wolf. But she didn't change her vote to me. I was just questioning why

That’s actually a really good observation.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Page 58 is Marys page feck off the rest of ye

Cool well im on page 43 like the rest of the civilised people

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Coolio, I misread then, so do you think Eva is a wolf who's trying to frame you or not?

I do

Also as an aside, those gifs are working for me :)

Nope not working

Wait it worked the first time, Nevermind. Feel like a goose now.

I do

Also as an aside, those gifs are working for me :)

Worked after I reloaded? Mad stuff. I play so much better when im serious, when I take the Mick (a different Mick to mick) I end up getting mislynched but its fun up to that.

Regardless, I see and like your post about her voting Doris, is that coupled with you being stitched the depth of your suspicions that shes a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    If a villager got this they shouldn't announce it, just get looking through the thread for role hints.
    We wouldn't know if that worked would we? There's no role reveal on death so a two life block still looks like a single death. We'd be no wiser about who we killed. Looking for RV hints makes more sense imo.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ummmm Angus. I don't think villagers should be hunting for rolled villagers. Only wolves would do that. Why would you say that?

I'm going to have to admit to being quite think here. In my haste to read through posts I got the blue sphere and pink sphere confused. I had it in my head that we should be looking for RV to protect with a bonus protection.

That's why I saw getting thick with ye because I couldn't understand how ye were missing how the orb worked. When I went back to it to check I realized I'd ****ed up.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Fair point. Ewan, have you any other reasons for suspecting Mary? What did you see in Derry that everyone else missed?

Nope, that was it. Think I said at the time that I had basically seen nothing on day 2 that made me really suspicious of anyone new. It wasn't what I saw in Derry, it was that I didn't see anything suspicious in his posts at all, and couldn't (and still can't) understand why Mary had him in her FFA. Liam had Derry on a day 1 FFA too, but on day two he gave the village a hint for the sphere competition, which struck me as non-wolfy, so I didn't keep him on my FFA. My old posts should back this up btw.

TLDR, no other reason to suspect Mary, and she hasn't done anything especially suspicious since, as far as I can see.

think = thick, in line one :o

I'm going to have to admit to being quite think here. In my haste to read through posts I got the blue sphere and pink sphere confused. I had it in my head that we should be looking for RV to protect with a bonus protection.

That's why I saw getting thick with ye because I couldn't understand how ye were missing how the orb worked. When I went back to it to check I realized I'd ****ed up.

How long did it take ye to come up with that?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Nope, that was it. Think I said at the time that I had basically seen nothing on day 2 that made me really suspicious of anyone new. It wasn't what I saw in Derry, it was that I didn't see anything suspicious in his posts at all, and couldn't (and still can't) understand why Mary had him in her FFA. Liam had Derry on a day 1 FFA too, but on day two he gave the village a hint for the sphere competition, which struck me as non-wolfy, so I didn't keep him on my FFA. My old posts should back this up btw.

TLDR, no other reason to suspect Mary, and she hasn't done anything especially suspicious since, as far as I can see.

Ewan I'd love to see a full read list from you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Regardless, I see and like your post about her voting Doris, is that coupled with you being stitched the depth of your suspicions that shes a wolf?

Based off of Fiona's post here
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Eva, you’re a very diligent villager aren’t you? Wolfy Liam goes in, then first chance you get wolfy Liam goes back out for angus.

But wait you protest, I’m just being consistent with my work yesterday, modifying as new info comes up. Heres yesterday’s ffa:

Same as what? No real reasons, no solving no analysis. Just a glib line for each. You’re coasting along trying to look consistent but actually basing it on a foundation of nothing.

Your posts are the same- no analysis, no questions just sound bites

You’re a wolf

Liam is a wolf

It made me realise that I never fully looked in to why she nominated me, I assumed it was because she was following Doris' line of questioning yesterday

I then looked back and realised she hadn't voted for me, which I thought was odd, considering I was the only one she mentioned as being a potential wolf.

Like I said, I hadn't realised how early she had voted for Doris, but basically yes, basically my suspicion is based on that, with Fiona's post being the foundation

Based off of Fiona's post here

It made me realise that I never fully looked in to why she nominated me, I assumed it was because she was following Doris' line of questioning yesterday

I then looked back and realised she hadn't voted for me, which I thought was odd, considering I was the only one she mentioned as being a potential wolf.

Like I said, I hadn't realised how early she had voted for Doris, but basically yes, basically my suspicion is based on that, with Fiona's post being the foundation

Sound out, it makes sense alright, I was wondering why you were straight up ruling out misguided villager but I get you

How long did it take ye to come up with that?

Believe it or not I was trying to help. The problem I'm having is work keeps interrupting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Have you any more suspicions on Mary today to keep her on your FFA or have you any other reads on people? Is anyone more suspicious today? Who are you thinking for wolf? What do you think of the Angus situation? Or the Eva discussion? Or even the Nigel discussion seeing as how he's dropped away from consideration since this morning.

My list of potential wolves is ridiculous, a lack of FFAs is making it harder aswell. I mentioned this last night but people who did FFAs are more suspect cause there is more to challenge. I cant help but think there is a wolf or two in the no FFA camp.

I might split it to have 2 people who FFAd and and 2 who didnt to try balance it seeing as around half the village didnt bother last night and I feel everyone who is being discussed today did an FFA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Unfortunately for you Angus, people have been lynched for less of a **** up than that in the past.

This explanation is ringing true with me but I would still be mightly suspicious of you. You'll probably be going on my FFA for this evening.

• Advertisement

'Appearing helpful' is a weak reason to suspect anybody. Do you have any other reasons?
    FFA2:

1. Mary - I still can't get past her having Derry in her own FFA. Mostly because I couldn't see anything suspicious in Derry's posts. Seems like it could have been a wolf plan to try to get a bandwagon going on Derry, but people didn't bite, so they killed him.
    2. Isla - I had said before that I thought the wolves were setting her up since Orla was munched right after they were arguing, but the fact is she might just be a wolf who panicked. Probably not worth a lynch, but worth a peek if one of the roled villagers is so inclined.
    3. Fiona - Her suspicions about Wendy yesterday were way over the top, seemed to just be accusing someone because she hadn't posted much. Again, might be a case of a wolf trying to see if they could get a bandwagon going.

As you can probably tell from this, despite being online nearly all day today, I got basically f*** all else to go on.

Don't think Doris is a wolf because her posting style is pretty bizarre, and it nearly looks like she's trying to be targeted.
    Don't think Abi is a wolf basically because the subbed in thing looks plausible and I think the mods would be far more likely to sub in a NRV.

Apart from that you're probably all feckin wolves.
    Have you any more suspicions on Mary today to keep her on your FFA or have you any other reads on people? Is anyone more suspicious today? Who are you thinking for wolf? What do you think of the Angus situation? Or the Eva discussion? Or even the Nigel discussion seeing as how he's dropped away from consideration since this morning.

Out of sight and out of mind. Isla and Nigel made use of it. Katie did the same last night, she was very active and dropped off massively when on the line.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Out of sight and out of mind. Isla and Nigel made use of it. Katie did the same last night, she was very active and dropped off massively when on the line.

Whoops, I had two screens open doing a multi-quote on Ewan when I responded to Wendy

Believe it or not I was trying to help. The problem I'm having is work keeps interrupting.

I don't know if your response to Eva's post below stacks with your explanation that you were thinking of a protection though, you're pretty clearly talking about the result of killing the orb holder
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Well if we are killing someone they could just use the sphere on them to stop their second life power is my advice.
    We wouldn't know if that worked would we? There's no role reveal on death so a two life block still looks like a single death. We'd be no wiser about who we killed. Looking for RV hints makes more sense imo.

Unfortunately for you Angus, people have been lynched for less of a **** up than that in the past.

This explanation is ringing true with me but I would still be mightly suspicious of you. You'll probably be going on my FFA for this evening.

Wendy please let me know what you think of my last post to Angus, I think your town and so would appriciate a trusted opinion

I don't know if your response to Eva's post below stacks with your explanation that you were thinking of a protection though, you're pretty clearly talking about the result of killing the orb holder

That's the exact point I got confused to be honest. First half is pink sphere, second half is blue sphere. ****ing stupid but there you go, that's me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

No youb didnvbosco you saids that we wouldn’t know if it was worth using it on a lynched in the same sentence as you said go after rvs

You ded

That's the exact point I got confused to be honest. First half is pink sphere, second half is blue sphere. ****ing stupid but there you go, that's me.

Im sorry for the incessant quoting of Angus but he just keeps backpedaling, and the confusion is more elaborate each time.

Ill be voting Angus later

Wendy please let me know what you think of my last post to Angus, I think your town and so would appriciate a trusted opinion

I don’t know if you trust m butvhes clearly caught. If there was a Roland left shoot him please thanks you.

Im sorry for the incessant quoting of Angus but he just keeps backpedaling, and the confusion is more elaborate each time.

Ill be voting Angus later

I think everyone will

• Advertisement

The backpeddling is incredible here

Advertisement