Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I get the 19 stuff being important but as someone else pointed out, the above appears to suggest that certain players will get a chance to compete for the Spheres at points in time. I dunno if they are just randomly handed out or whether players will compete against each other to win them. Whats peoples thoughts on this?

I would read it that every player is eligible for every sphere, but you're right, the use of the phrase "players of all alignments" rather than just saying "all players" might mean that not everyone goes for them at the same time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I get the 19 stuff being important but as someone else pointed out, the above appears to suggest that certain players will get a chance to compete for the Spheres at points in time. I dunno if they are just randomly handed out or whether players will compete against each other to win them. Whats peoples thoughts on this?

Are you suggesting a select number of players compete for a sphere at anyone time, maybe an equal number of good and bad?

Didnt really get that from the op but I suppose its possible.

Angus WW wrote: »
    No tasks implies they'll just be handed out.

Is there any reason to clearly state No Tasks and then ask for tasks?

Except it also says that players will have "the opportunity to try and win" them. The fact that you have to try means that you actively have to do something. I don't think we'll know what that thing is, though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I would read it that every player is eligible for every sphere, but you're right, the use of the phrase "players of all alignments" rather than just saying "all players" might mean that not everyone goes for them at the same time

On this one I reckon we just wait and see tbh

You dont think someone thanking a post 5 or more hours ago but not taking to time to post on thread is unusual. Its not a smoking gun at all but just something worth noting IMO.

Well everything is worth noting tbf

Who are you talking about and at what time did they thank the op. They could have thanked it before the game went live, wasnt the op up for awhile before we could post? I dont see why someone wouldnt post if they are available.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

You dont think someone thanking a post 5 or more hours ago but not taking to time to post on thread is unusual. Its not a smoking gun at all but just something worth noting IMO.

Well everything is worth noting tbf

Nope not on day 0. We've all been waiting for the game, but some are busier than others. More likely wanted to check to see what the game was all about, showed appreciation to the mods for the effort and will post whenever. As I say I wouldnt be focusing much on it as unusual behavior

Fiona WW wrote: »
    On this one I reckon we just wait and see tbh

No harm in theorising, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Nope not on day 0. We've all been waiting for the game, but some are busier than others. More likely wanted to check to see what the game was all about, showed appreciation to the mods for the effort and will post whenever. As I say I wouldnt be focusing much on it as unusual behavior

:eek:

look at the time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    :eek:

look at the time

19:19. I for one welcome our Stephen King overlord.

Holy kingloly

• Advertisement

Holy kingloly

tis a day for the holy stuff

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Holy kingloly

What?

Even stuffed holes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Fair enough, one mans rubbish is another mans gold. I dont think it's a massive deal but something worth noting. You don't so fair enough

Fiona WW wrote: »
    What?

What, what?

Even stuffed holes

Good for him

Fair enough, one mans rubbish is another mans gold. I dont think it's a massive deal but something worth noting. You don't so fair enough

That's the spirit revmeister

Good for him

Good for who?

19:11 = SK

Good for who?

Never mind. A poor attempt at innuendo

• Advertisement

Never mind. A poor attempt at innuendo

in your endo?

Also Liam was the first to reach 19 posts. Congratulations on your inevitable victory

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Holy kingloly

19:27 1+9+2+7 = 19

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Good for who?

Basically putting the Canoli reference withe the pope mention I think, to create an image that - contrary to the original statement - probably isn't good for him at his age.

Also Liam was the first to reach 19 posts. Congratulations on your inevitable victory

Thank you Don Bren

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I've found another one using the letters on a phone keypad

4+8+5+2 = 19

= ISLA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Posting at 1936 to get a 19 post :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Posting at 1936 to get a 19 post :)

This is getting a bit like the plot of

2uh8eo4.jpg

Except dessie the number 23 is a **** number compared to 19.

• Advertisement

We are getting bogged down with 19, besides, wouldnt the winner just tell us that they won? I dont think there will be a sphere won on d0

Advertisement