Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I told you this today
    I thought Barbra had peeked me as I knew she was good and she changed from anti Nigel to pro nigel so I wanted Gertrude to cop on as the main reason people change 180 on people is peeking.

well we can wait to see if Brabra verifies anything in relation to this...

oh wait, she can't!!!

Asking to be one of the people up for vote is trying not to be up for vote ?
    Is that what your saying ?
    no, please try harder

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

If you have to lynch me tonight so be it but it’s a waste of the opportunity to zap someone with the pink sphere and then lynch them

But catch a wolf lynch a wolf it should be Angus.

When I voted for you on the first night you got so shrill I thought I was bringing fire on an RV so I backed off. The speed you and Eva jumped on my mistake has me wondering about you both though. Maybe I was wrong to leave you alone after day one. Eva jumped so fast her post barely makes sense. A two man team having a chat in their backroom would spring to mind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

3 wagons for today

Nigel
    Angus
    Eva

park your vote in one of these bays and God help you if you vote off wagon

Mary WW wrote: »
    Worked after I reloaded? Mad stuff. I play so much better when im serious, when I take the Mick (a different Mick to mick) I end up getting mislynched but its fun up to that.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

#FFA3

Angus - Scumslip imo, enough said
    Eva - Been there from the start, Gertie and Fiona make better arguments to solidify my thinking.
    Frank - See yesterdays notes, still think he was working with Katie.

Not sure on third, my village list gets longer every night, Babs and Nigels current interaction is making him look dodge to me though.

Angus WW wrote: »
    When I voted for you on the first night you got so shrill I thought I was bringing fire on an RV so I backed off. The speed you and Eva jumped on my mistake has me wondering about you both though. Maybe I was wrong to leave you alone after day one. Eva jumped so fast her post barely makes sense. A two man team having a chat in their backroom would spring to mind.

Have you a link to them jumping on you? Juicy stuff, esp with Babs condemning him

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Just looking at last night's lynch results, here are all the people that received only one vote, and the person who voted for them

Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

I reckon that at least one of these is a wolf voting for another wolf. I'll have to look back and see, but I'd be looking at who had the weakest reasons to vote for one of these, who otherwise would have appeared to be safe from lynching

If there is, red is best guess - Orange is second best

^^

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Have you a link to them jumping on you? Juicy stuff, esp with Babs condemning him

On phone now but will look when home. Check the time line after my mistake, page 41 I think from when I was on PC.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'd be inclined to vote Gabriel today. Thought he wasn't saying a whole pile yesterday. I'll be sticking that vote on now in a few minutes.

Isla and oisin were two I pointed at yesterday as well as possible wolves.

Wendy I thought posted well yesterday in the lead up to the lynch and probably my best villager lean
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Barbara! Another poster for whom I had much less than I expected to work with. Again I've taken the meat where possible and left the fluff imho

This is a very odd post - I've seen games elsewhere where wolves don't show, where wolves just forget to post, where wolves basically give themselves away cheaply or get modkilled. Why would you give a pass to these guys?

Why is Des your guiding light? And just when Des likely needed a friend too! How fortuitous! This looks like grade A pocketting

Again (though I have to Iso Wendy yet), Wendy's main issue was her initial posting, yet there you go buttering up....odd!

OK, now I really don't understand Des as a guiding light.

Wait, wasn't Nigel the one you were worried about yesterday. Where did Gabriel come from?

Yes, it turns out it was...

Good thing you realised and tried to autocorrect eh?

So again, enough inconsistency to tell me something is very wrong here

This was the interaction I referred to

I didn’t see that shortly afterwards babs went back to her oh and also Nigel lean
    I genuinely thought she was the seer at that point

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I told you this today
    I thought Barbra had peeked me as I knew she was good and she changed from anti Nigel to pro nigel so I wanted Gertrude to cop on as the main reason people change 180 on people is peeking.

How could you know she was good?

How could you know she was good?

She’s a fellow loser.

She’s a fellow loser.

Based on what?

Based on what?

Based on I can tell if people are or aren’t losers and she is.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

evening guys. apologies to you and mods for not taking part too much - hectic in work.

will be around for most of the evening

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

and now to catch up.

Liam WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I don’t k ow what that is ment to means

Frank WW wrote: »
    and now to catch up.

Angus scum slipped so we are lynching me
    It’s all very complicated.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Since not much has happened since my last posts, my choices haven't changed:

FFA3

1. Angus - Maybe killed Steve because Steve was suspicious of him. The push to unmask roled villagers and then the backtracking might have just been a mistake on his part, but he looks the most suspicious to me, and I'll be voting for him unless something changes.
    2. Clodagh - As above, might have gone for Steve when he got suspicious of her. Need more posts from her, an FFA with explanations would be useful.
    3. Isla - The idea that she got worried and killed Orla is more and more convincing to me. She might have been set up by the wolves, but I'm suspicious.

Wanna recommend that Clodagh and Isla be peeked, I think there's enough reason to check both of them.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Sorry for not being around much today folks. Ewan why do you only recommend two of your three being peeked? Especially when you have numbered them 1-3 and left number one out of our peeks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Sorry for not being around much today folks. Ewan why do you only recommend two of your three being peeked? Especially when you have numbered them 1-3 and left number one out of our peeks.

Because I expect Angus to be lynched. I'll be voting for him anyway. And I think he'll be lynched tomorrow if the village picks Nigel to lynch today.

So Nigel yourself and Barbara are losers. Can't see that being a lie. The wolves would've had to munched two losers, which seems unlikely.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Because I expect Angus to be lynched. I'll be voting for him anyway. And I think he'll be lynched tomorrow if the village picks Nigel to lynch today.

Ah I see, that makes sense.

But you thought she was the seer?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    My FFA3 for tonight is going to be

Isla
    Angus
    Nigel

Isla
    I cant ignore the fact that Isla was in direct conversation with two people who died yesterday, I cant help but feel the out of sight out mind line is coming into play here. Katie tried the same last night and it nearly worked tbh, she only scraped by Doris.

Angus and Nigel have been well documented, Im not sure how I feel on both yet. I will do a read through again this evening and make a decision on what way to vote as Im leaning towards one being a wolf and one being not. I dont see both as villagers nor do I see both as wolves unless on opposing teams. Leaning more towards Angus as we stand.

Honorable mention for Clodagh who has gone completely and barely engaged at all in any FFAs along with Frank.

A dishonorable mention to everyone who cant be arsed to get involved!

Who were the two people? Orla and Desmond? Can't really defend that, they're dead and I was talking to them. Wasn't me though.

But you thought she was the seer?

I thought she had peeked me, I can peek loosers I get a yes or no I assumed she had the same power. Seer was a easier way to explain it.

Figured I’d have a nice ffa by this stage after this afternoon. Instead I have probably more wolf suspects than will fit an ffa

#ffa3

Eve- see earlier conversation
    Liam - see earlier conversation
    Angus - looks like a slip alright

Several others deserve mention. Nigel, doing yourself no favors. Clodagh, little miss nothing. Barbara, still gives me the heebie jeebies

Too many folks in this game are barely memorable.

Back to work for another bit unless anyone has a quick question.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    3 wagons for today

Nigel
    Angus
    Eva

park your vote in one of these bays and God help you if you vote off wagon

I’ve voted Liam and would prob have isla and Doris on my dodgy list. I’m getting on a plane soon. Have I got to vote for one of the above three ? Is that nkt me bandwagoning?

We don’t know if Andy is alive and if he is we should try and pick a winner and get those who weren’t on the top last night (like me) into that list ? Perhaps even try and keep this list to 5/6?

Advertisement