Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Figured I’d have a nice ffa by this stage after this afternoon. Instead I have probably more wolf suspects than will fit an ffa

#ffa3

Eve- see earlier conversation
    Liam - see earlier conversation
    Angus - looks like a slip alright

Several others deserve mention. Nigel, doing yourself no favors. Clodagh, little miss nothing. Barbara, still gives me the heebie jeebies

Too many folks in this game are barely memorable.

I’m out of practice ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Out of sight and out of mind. Isla and Nigel made use of it. Katie did the same last night, she was very active and dropped off massively when on the line.

Well I'm here now Vernon, what would you like to know?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

FFA 1,2 and 3

Nigel - Nigel is talking complete and utter horse****. Awkward entrance to the game and it has been all awkward ever since. Abigail attacked him hard and I am resolved to follow through. His entrance today appeared pre-written with what seemed foreknowledge of Abi's death and included the note that he wouldn't be around till 7 tonight. He hasn't been able to stay away and as soon as a wagon on Angus materialised, He leapt all over it. Lies, more lies and damn lies!

Clodagh - First post was total excitement at the game starting and how she had nothing to do for the week. Since then she had had everything to do for the week. What she has contributed basically amounts to nothing. Votes on the same person two days in a row, off wagon

Eva - I have been completely swayed by Fiona's arguments today. The post about wanting to appear consistent was very wolfy to me.

Isla, Gabriel and Oisin still all looking wolfy to me too, but those 3 above are the top 3.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Babs is one who had a wishy washy FFA.... mad for voting for the quiet posters despite being quiet herself.

Babs Bunny is my focus from those 3.
    So your Team Nigel.... if Nigel is a wolf or SK, Im coming for you
    Vern and Katie

Both had very poor FFAs. Both had could be seen to use common wolf tactics for FFAs, ie choosing people already under suspicion, low posters, only choosing 2.

Not sure on my last one

Maybe Nigel. Had a fair bit of sus on himself yesterday, has flown under the radar today. A wolf keeping his head down perhaps. I agree with Orlas reasoning from yesterday and feel she was on to him. Gut feeling Orla was the right about him hence why she was taking out this morming

FFA2

Nigel
    Vern
    Katie

Ewan and Babs get a pass for now, but I am worried about their contributions
    My choice ..... its a Sophies choice

Kate

Or

Vern.
    Wow........... look at that distance your trying to put between yourself and Katie. Thats very convienient
    You, Katie and Vern.... just in case you think Im avoiding
    Its a wolf move, act all nice and helpful and slightly, ever so slightly cast doubt on me. I get it.

I shall enjoy this battle.
    Is your bum sore?

Like is it really really sore? It must be right

All those splinters lodged in it from sitting the the fence have to hurt.

FWIW I think you slipped yesterday with your FFA.
    We all know both baddies will munch me.

BG do me a solid.

If not..... revenge is sweet
    I admire your approach, hard to read. Cant imagine a wolf or other evil would act so brash. But if you are, i bloody love it

havent reached the scum slip yet. going through Abi's posts she was hard after a few. katie being 1 of them who was lynched. also thought she might be mucnhed, which turned out to be true.

therefore, i'm gonna take Abi's word for it for the time being

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Let's not forget that the Wolves were able to have a Seer peek last night

Assuming from the death notice that Abi was killed by the Wolves, she was either peaked as an RV or SK, or they peeked an NRV and decided to take a shot in the dark at her
    Or I'm a Wolf giving away our Wolfy secrets, apparently

I really don't like this from Brendan. Trying to make a point of not being a wolf and then joking about being a wolf. Seems forced to me.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I thought she had peeked me, I can peek loosers I get a yes or no I assumed she had the same power. Seer was a easier way to explain it.

Wait, which role allows you to peek Losers? There is a role for peeking SKs (SK finder). Is it a hidden role Nigel?

fwiw, I'm not certain on Angus. I actually believe him about the spheres because everytime a sphere gets posted, I have to check the OP to find out which one it is. I can totally see how someone would jump in feet first there. But villagers aren't always right, so I could be wrong ;)

Barbara WW wrote: »
    FFA 1,2 and 3

Nigel - Nigel is talking complete and utter horse****. Awkward entrance to the game and it has been all awkward ever since. Abigail attacked him hard and I am resolved to follow through. His entrance today appeared pre-written with what seemed foreknowledge of Abi's death and included the note that he wouldn't be around till 7 tonight. He hasn't been able to stay away and as soon as a wagon on Angus materialised, He leapt all over it. Lies, more lies and damn lies!

Clodagh - First post was total excitement at the game starting and how she had nothing to do for the week. Since then she had had everything to do for the week. What she has contributed basically amounts to nothing. Votes on the same person two days in a row, off wagon

Eva - I have been completely swayed by Fiona's arguments today. The post about wanting to appear consistent was very wolfy to me.

Isla, Gabriel and Oisin still all looking wolfy to me too, but those 3 above are the top 3.
    1 You are a loser why don’t you believe me
    2 I would never use prewritten or let anyone influence me on what to write Sue I replied I Gertrude in the second sentence
    3 I’ve been away most of the day I’m able to pop in and out

Doris WW wrote: »
    ffa3

brendan - wolf
    vernon - wolf
    isla wolf/maybe sk

I get where you're coming from with Brendan. But I'm not sure why you're so sure with Vernon. What have they done in your eyes?

fwiw, I'm not certain on Angus. I actually believe him about the spheres because everytime a sphere gets posted, I have to check the OP to find out which one it is. I can totally see how someone would jump in feet first there. But villagers aren't always right, so I could be wrong ;)

He knew what it was in the first half of his post, your really confusing me knowing what I do about you I don’t get why you are taking this attitude?

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    I’ve voted Liam and would prob have isla and Doris on my dodgy list. I’m getting on a plane soon. Have I got to vote for one of the above three ? Is that nkt me bandwagoning?

We don’t know if Andy is alive and if he is we should try and pick a winner and get those who weren’t on the top last night (like me) into that list ? Perhaps even try and keep this list to 5/6?

I'm new here. Far be it from me to try and upset the applecart and create new protocols.

I just feel like we gain so much more if we have closer lead wagons. You might even see a busy end of day if people think they are in danger of being lynched. The scramble brings information

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Steve was killed by the wolves? he had a lot of theorising late last night was this looked into discussed today, I'm reading it back a little it was pretty much the opposite of my theory that wolves would avoid getting on a wagon but it has equal if not more merit especially given he was killed

Isla WW wrote: »
    Wait, which role allows you to peek Losers? There is a role for peeking SKs (SK finder). Is it a hidden role Nigel?

Only 3 of the 7 loser roles are named so yeah it’s one of the hidden roles
    I’ve got to go
    Read the op

You know who I am Nigel but I don't know who you are.

Steve was killed by the wolves? he had a lot of theorising late last night was this looked into discussed today, I'm reading it back a little it was pretty much the opposite of my theory that wolves would avoid getting on a wagon but it has equal if not more merit especially given he was killed
    I'm new here. Far be it from me to try and upset the applecart and create new protocols.

I just feel like we gain so much more if we have closer lead wagons. You might even see a busy end of day if people think they are in danger of being lynched. The scramble brings information

Your not that new; you single handedly lost the last game from what I can see and you are trying to do it again. I don’t get you at all.

I’ve got to go
    Read the op

Ah yes, it does say one of the 7 alright.

Angus WW wrote: »
    If a villager got this they shouldn't announce it, just get looking through the thread for role hints.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Well if we are killing someone they could just use the sphere on them to stop their second life power is my advice.
    We wouldn't know if that worked would we? There's no role reveal on death so a two life block still looks like a single death. We'd be no wiser about who we killed. Looking for RV hints makes more sense imo.
    Why though? We don't want to block a RV? We wanna block a wolf. There is a randomness to to it too that's a bit worrying but maybe the safest option is to use it on someone who's possibly getting lynched to prevent a two life scenario. We can't afford a two life hit, even though it would be good to know we got a wolf
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ummmm Angus. I don't think villagers should be hunting for rolled villagers. Only wolves would do that. Why would you say that?
    Wolves and SK are already doing that obviously! If something was obvious over the last few pages then maybe it would benefit the village to have a protection in place. I've said the pink orber shouldn't come forward and obviously not announce who they're protecting.
    I’m voting Angus unless someone comes up with something much better.
    Also if Angus is a wolf Wendy is not and if Angus is a serial killer Angus is not.
    On My site we call that a scumslip.
    What do you two think of Angus’ scumslip ?
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    What do you think of your own scumslip?
    I’m not sure of anything only scum get to be sure. I voted Doris at 2pm yesterday and you can see from the results I was first to vote. I didn’t vote you because I voted Doris. I’m voting Angus now and it will show I voted early.
    You answer my question and then I'll answer yours

It's okay, take your time while you discuss with your Wolf buddies what a good response would be

Because that's what your doing with that question, right? Trying to buy yourself more time? Maybe your on Team SK and are panicking because you only have one other person to consult with

Are they online right now? Are you hoping they'll show up to guide you?

Are you feeling under pressure right now, Eva? You shouldn't be. You're not at the bottom of the ocean

You're at the top. Of my FFA
    Not buying this Angus and this is gonna get you a lot of heat today. We know the wolves and SK are doing this. We need to protect the rolled villagers, not go looking for them! If you have an idea on a rolled villager keep it to yourself. The way you said it sounded more like you were actively hunting for them. I haven't a notion who our RV's are and I'm certainly not looking for them!
    That’s not a scum slip that me trying to follow the site convention of giving three baddies and the reasons. I don’t go into detail as it’s all just waffle anyway and people should be forming their own opinions. Liam looked wolfy but Angus is getting my vote so he got swapped on the FFA otherwise I’d have been pulled up for voting differently to the three I gave as examples.
    I have to go but if you need more detail

Doris - talks in rhyme and acts wierd so went in my ffa so she could be an option if something came up later

Brendan- has played the chatty helpful wolf all game and is often clearly trying to divert stuff, at the moment it’s attention for Angus but it has happened all game.

Angus - wants to target rolled villagers instead of whoever we are lynching. I need bit say more only his excuse was that he mentvthe wolf would want to do that. I’ll quite what I’m resting toband then I’m back at my desk.
    Mary WW wrote: »
    I had read it as Angus wanting to find RVs so that we didn't target them, given thats the obvious response and he didn't take it, scum slip?
    Ok rambler let’s keep rambling. @eva anything I need to answer and I’ll be back later.

Also not only vote Angus but pink orb him as well.
    It could be read either way tbh, the problem is the wolves have the orb anyway as I cant see a villager not stepping forward by now.
    Fair point. Ewan, have you any other reasons for suspecting Mary? What did you see in Derry that everyone else missed?
    Both ways lead ti Angus scumslioping no? Winner mightn't have been back on yet
    I can tell, you changed your strategy from post lynch last night. It wasnt a bad strategy, now I fail to see a strategy. Secondly, I dont see why we need village roles to come out unless we have a smoking gun of some sort.

If your a seer and you dont have two wolves then your wasting your time coming out. The kill rate is low, try and bounce another day or so. If they fell under pressure then come out. Priest the same, no need to come out unless you have snared a couple of wolves. Andy and the alignment seer are not going to come out until at least pre munch tomorrow. I wouldnt be worrying, just be happy we havent forced a role reveal via mislynch.

IMO we have snagged one at least if not two from the evil teams in Tegan and Katie. Potential for someone to be caught in the crossfire between the wolf teams. I am not overly optimistic or pessimistic about our position at this stage.
    I'm going to have to admit to being quite think here. In my haste to read through posts I got the blue sphere and pink sphere confused. I had it in my head that we should be looking for RV to protect with a bonus protection.

That's why I saw getting thick with ye because I couldn't understand how ye were missing how the orb worked. When I went back to it to check I realized I'd ****ed up.
    think = thick, in line one :o
    How long did it take ye to come up with that?
    Believe it or not I was trying to help. The problem I'm having is work keeps interrupting.
    Unfortunately for you Angus, people have been lynched for less of a **** up than that in the past.

This explanation is ringing true with me but I would still be mightly suspicious of you. You'll probably be going on my FFA for this evening.
    I don't know if your response to Eva's post below stacks with your explanation that you were thinking of a protection though, you're pretty clearly talking about the result of killing the orb holder
    That's the exact point I got confused to be honest. First half is pink sphere, second half is blue sphere. ****ing stupid but there you go, that's me.
    No youb didnvbosco you saids that we wouldn’t know if it was worth using it on a lynched in the same sentence as you said go after rvs

You ded
    Im sorry for the incessant quoting of Angus but he just keeps backpedaling, and the confusion is more elaborate each time.

Ill be voting Angus later
    Ok so this is the sequence of events here:

So what Angus is saying is that he thought it was the Blue sphere up for grabs, which provides protection to the nominee. In which case, if a villager got it, he should try find a rolled villager to give it to.
    So I do think it kinda makes sense with what Angus's bolded post is alluding to.
    I'm not quite sure though how you could think it was the Pink sphere for half of the bolded post and then your brain switch to the Blue sphere for the second half of the post. Does that sound plausible to anyone else? Coz I've been known to have massive brain farts before but that's a pretty spectacular one.

Think of it from the other end though, if he is actually a wolf would he slip up so badly?

I'm trying to puzzle this out and I just don't know what the answer is here. It does seem like a pretty confused post but the problem is with the last line.

I'm sorry Angus but unless you have a role reveal for us tonight I think we're gonna have to lynch you.
    I'm playing this in the middle of work because its nearly impossible when at home. I had a phone call mid typing and was mulling things over in my head while talking. It's a **** up but the only person its hurt is me, the village was never going to go "oh yeah lets all out ourselves". I've warned other players who were being sloppy Like Conor if anyone wants to check back.
    I made a mistake but ye want to be watching how quick Nigel jumped in to attack after he had pressure on him. Delighted to divert it elsewhere. I've made my mistake and explained it but ye should be watching more than just me here. Ye should be watching for wolves who would be dying to get a villager lynched.
    What do you think of Angus otherwise?
    Angus scum slipped so we are lynching me
    It’s all very complicated.

sorry about this :p

just wanna get the whole interaction in 1 place to read through it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I’ve got to go
    Read the op

Leland Gaunt (Needful Things): Twisted and deranged owner of Needful Things. Gaunt can use his bag of tricks once every second night to peek into the very soul of the player of his choice....

Leland Gaunt (Needful Things): Twisted and deranged owner of Needful Things. Gaunt can use his bag of tricks once every second night to peek into the very soul of the player of his choice....

I knew befor the second night

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Earlier today, during one of his appearances, he brought up a thing about be weary of False Priests cause they can masquerade as the real one.

Is there a chance he is part of the wolf team who have access to...

Using an Evil Seer power to catch you?

Dorris beat me to it. :P

Your not that new; you single handedly lost the last game from what I can see and you are trying to do it again. I don’t get you at all.

I'm stepping away from the pc for a while before I say something I regret

Earlier today, during one of his appearances, he brought up a thing about be weary of False Priests cause they can masquerade as the real one.

Is there a chance he is part of the wolf team who have access to...

Using an Evil Seer power to catch you?

So much tunnelling
    I’m referring to knowing yesterday that was befor the needful things peek.
    You are looking for ways for me to be evil instead of accepting I’m not
    Why is that ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Where is this other game you speak of? Please adhere to Rule 9 please Nigel. You are Under the Dome, in Derry, Maine.

Thanks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I’ve voted Liam and would prob have isla and Doris on my dodgy list. I’m getting on a plane soon. Have I got to vote for one of the above three ? Is that nkt me bandwagoning?

We don’t know if Andy is alive and if he is we should try and pick a winner and get those who weren’t on the top last night (like me) into that list ? Perhaps even try and keep this list to 5/6?

Waste of a vote, unless you're a wolf or sk. But hey why change the habit of a game eh philton

Oh, #FFA3

First two shouldn't be surprises, they've been who I've been most suspicious of all day.

Nigel - Entire behaviour today; saying he won't be on when he was able to get on at convenient times, and now starting to get meta and personal too. Strikes me as utter panic.

Eva - As noted, I think there's a chance she's working with Nigel, particularly when it comes to their laxidasical attitude towards the FFAs.

Third is....

Liam - This is a bit of an extension of issues I had with Nigel too actually; Liam's FFA last night was a single name, had to be dragged out of him (from what I can see, he was the last to put one up of the people who did), and then he backtracked today by saying that one name was a mistake. So there's nothing from yesterday that we can actually discuss about his reads on the game :/

Angus wanted us to find roled villagers so as not to use the sphere on them (thereby blocking a seer check for eg) is what he is saying, which is fair enough.

Then goes onto say that he thought it was the azure sphere which protects someone and to use that on a roled villager if you know 1.

Therefore in para 1, he was actually talking about the azure sphere.

I’m after getting confused at this point so if angus, or someone, can clarify the below that would be great. This is a quote from angus:

That's the exact point I got confused to be honest. First half is pink sphere, second half is blue sphere. ****ing stupid but there you go, that's me

where was half a post blue sphere and the other half pink?

Azure - This Sphere offers the user a one-off bodyguard protection to place on any other player. However, upon using the Azure Sphere, the user themselves will be unable to take protection from the village bodyguard John Coffey for 24 hours.

Pink - Also known as The Pink Bend, Maerlyn's Grapefruit, its location in the Multiverse was unknown for centuries until showing up in our world here. Use of The Pink Bend will numb any power your target has for 24 hours. 'Power' does not include lynch votes, munch requests or SK kills, as they are a duty. If your target has no power, the Pink Sphere still must get its fill; It will turn back on the user in this case. If neither the user or target have a power, the Sphere will target the next person alphabetically to the original target.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oh, #FFA3

First two shouldn't be surprises, they've been who I've been most suspicious of all day.

Nigel - Entire behaviour today; saying he won't be on when he was able to get on at convenient times, and now starting to get meta and personal too. Strikes me as utter panic.

Eva - As noted, I think there's a chance she's working with Nigel, particularly when it comes to their laxidasical attitude towards the FFAs.

Third is....

Liam - This is a bit of an extension of issues I had with Nigel too actually; Liam's FFA last night was a single name, had to be dragged out of him (from what I can see, he was the last to put one up of the people who did), and then he backtracked today by saying that one name was a mistake. So there's nothing from yesterday that we can actually discuss about his reads on the game :/

I accept everything except "being dragged out of me" part which is bull****. Its either a bull**** exaggeration or an attempt to create a storm from a gust.

Lets not also forget half the village didn't even bother with an FFA yday.

• Advertisement

and guys OT for the minute. where is a good place to sell tickets? i drunkenly bought an EP ticket for over the odds. just arrived today and need to flog it off

Advertisement