Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    remove those not here both nights.

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Mary WW

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW

gertrude
    wendy
    mary
    eva
    conor
    clodagh

Thats a better list doris. dont you agree?

Steves list

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

My FFA for today:

1&2 combined- Nigel and Eva. I'm basing this on my view that Angus made a genuine error with the spheres post. It looks like an easy lynch and they both pounced on it. If Angus has played me then i have made a bif mis take bit im going with my gut.
    3. There are still a lot of people that have made no impression on me (I'm sure that goes the other way too). Will stick with Doris as I still feel that over and back with Desmond was forced.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    and guys OT for the minute. where is a good place to sell tickets? i drunkenly bought an EP ticket for over the odds. just arrived today and need to flog it off
    Donedeal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Spent last 45 min reading through the day and havent the foggiest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    My FFA for today:

1&2 combined- Nigel and Eva. I'm basing this on my view that Angus made a genuine error with the spheres post. It looks like an easy lynch and they both pounced on it. If Angus has played me then i have made a bif mis take bit im going with my gut.
    3. There are still a lot of people that have made no impression on me (I'm sure that goes the other way too). Will stick with Doris as I still feel that over and back with Desmond was forced.

this is the thing though, it could be either. i want an answer to my q above before i reach a conclusion

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Donedeal

i paid €550 :mad::mad::(:(:mad::mad:

not sure i'll recover that

i paid €550 :mad::mad::(:(:mad::mad:

not sure i'll recover that

wtf was i thinking? on done deal they're €300

hello????

Ffa3
    Im going to stick with frank for the same teasons as yesterday. Still think he is on the same team as Katie and if she turns evil i think frank is too.

Ewan. I get steves point from last night about the wolves not wanting a block of confirmed good guys but i thonk they are going to rotate it as they would hardly want the same person there twice. Ewan moved from a block vote to a single vote yesterday.

Nigel also fits into that catagory and has had some dodge posts today. The one of claiming barb was seer or implying it anyway stands out the most. I think this is where my vote will lie tonight tbh.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ffa3
    Im going to stick with frank for the same teasons as yesterday. Still think he is on the same team as Katie and if she turns evil i think frank is too.

Ewan. I get steves point from last night about the wolves not wanting a block of confirmed good guys but i thonk they are going to rotate it as they would hardly want the same person there twice. Ewan moved from a block vote to a single vote yesterday.

Nigel also fits into that catagory and has had some dodge posts today. The one of claiming barb was seer or implying it anyway stands out the most. I think this is where my vote will lie tonight tbh.

:(

• Advertisement

:(

Why so sad? I mean other than the rediculous amount of money you spent on an EP ticket

Why so sad? I mean other than the rediculous amount of money you spent on an EP ticket

cos you're voting for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Based on I can tell if people are or aren’t losers and she is.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I thought she had peeked me, I can peek loosers I get a yes or no I assumed she had the same power. Seer was a easier way to explain it.
    Nigel what the actual **** are you doing here? If you are a RV you are single handedly handing the rest of our RV's to the ****ing wolves. STOP TALKING.

There is no mention of hidden roles in the OP. Why would you have a secret hidden extra loser power? I;m not buying it and you're replacing Angus as top of my lynch list now.
    and guys OT for the minute. where is a good place to sell tickets? i drunkenly bought an EP ticket for over the odds. just arrived today and need to flog it off

toutless.ie? you'd have no bother selling them there.

cos you're voting for me.

Think you need to read it again

Think you need to read it again

so much **** to sort out tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Nigel what the actual **** are you doing here? If you are a RV you are single handedly handing the rest of our RV's to the ****ing wolves. STOP TALKING.

Great way of communicating it to the other bad team though? "If I die, I may as well fire the info over to the other wolves"?

10 FFAs in so far. Pretty sure at least. Could people please make sure to stick #FFA3 or FFA3 in their posts to make them easier to find?

Dorris - Brendan, Vernon, Isla
    Eva - Dorris, Brendan, Angus
    Vernon - Isla, Angus, Nigel
    Mary - Angus, Eva, Frank
    Ewan - Angus, Clodagh, Isla
    Fiona - Eva, Liam, Angus
    Barbara - Nigel, Clodagh, Eva
    Gertrude - Nigel, Eva, Liam
    Gabriel - Nigel, Eva, Dorris
    Riona - Frank, Ewan, Nigel

Eva - 5
    Nigel - 5
    Angus - 4
    Isla - 3
    Brendan - 2
    Clodagh - 2
    Dorris - 2
    Frank - 2
    Liam - 2
    Vernon - 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Oh sorry, my FFA#3 will be Nigel, Eva and Angus for reasons discussed earlier

With only 6 votes cast at the moment, we'd like to remind you to get your votes in before 9pm.

Lynch form: https://goo.gl/forms/0THvVQd6MEGsJKDW2

ffa3

Nigel - super sneaky secret villager role and he outs a roled player not a villager play

Eva - one of the few on steves list, there has been a good case made for her against her today

Isla - someone who could have been avoiding dectection from andy, thought brendan slipped as a wolf but voted Clodagh instead maybe an sk

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    ffa3

Nigel - super sneaky secret villager role and he outs a roled player not a villager play

Eva - one of the few on steves list, there has been a good case made for her against her today

Isla - someone who could have been avoiding dectection from andy, thought brendan slipped as a wolf but voted Clodagh instead maybe an sk

FFA3 #FFA3

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Oh sorry, my FFA#3 will be Nigel, Eva and Angus for reasons discussed earlier

Dorris - Brendan, Vernon, Isla
    Mary - Angus, Eva, Frank
    Fiona - Eva, Liam, Angus
    Wendy - Nigel, Eva, Angus

Eva - 6
    Nigel - 6
    Angus - 5
    Isla - 3
    Brendan - 2
    Clodagh - 2
    Dorris - 2
    Frank - 2
    Liam - 2
    Vernon - 1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

With only 6 votes cast at the moment, we'd like to remind you to get your votes in before 9pm.

Lynch form: https://goo.gl/forms/0THvVQd6MEGsJKDW2

Stu is a nice guy about it - Jack is not.

Vote or Die...

And Remember the correct passwords please.

#FFA 3

my 1st :D

in no particular order....waiting to see how they respond

angus - for the potential skum slip
    nigel - for the potential fake role claim
    vernon - for abigail

Updated with Dorris change; Vernon and Brendan dropped a point, Nigel and Eva gain one, Isla stays the same

Mary - Angus, Eva, Frank
    Fiona - Eva, Liam, Angus
    Dorris - Nigel, Eva, Isla

Eva - 7
    Nigel - 7
    Angus - 5
    Isla - 3
    Clodagh - 2
    Dorris - 2
    Frank - 2
    Liam - 2
    Brendan - 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

sorry about this :p

just wanna get the whole interaction in 1 place to read through it

You should be ****ing sorry for that

Adding Frank's picks....

Mary - Angus, Eva, Frank
    Fiona - Eva, Liam, Angus
    Dorris - Nigel, Eva, Isla
    Frank - Angus, Nigel, Vernon

Nigel - 8
    Eva - 7
    Angus - 6
    Isla - 3
    Clodagh - 2
    Dorris - 2
    Frank - 2
    Liam - 2
    Brendan - 1
    Vernon - 1

what did eva do?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    ffa3

Doris - I asked you this yesterday and you didn't really answer me. If you think Brendan slipped as a wolf, which it seems you do why didn't you vote for him?
    Do you think it's wolfy to vote for someone you think is a wolf over someone else you think is a wolf? I said you could be on to something but it might have just been a slip of the tongue, rather than an actual slip.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

#FFA3

Clodagh - same reasons as before and she has done nothing to change what I've seen in her posts (and lack of posts)

Brendan - Doris made a good point yesterday and it's possible that they slipped.

Vernon - Working on my theory that had Nigel in this position last time. I'm happy to leave Nigel off for the minute with his claim. If Orla did know there was a wolf in the Tegan voters, and I'm guessing a wolf voted earlier than the others. So pretty much a toss up between Gertrude and Vernon.

Advertisement