Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Had to skim over this evenings proceeding again, I will give me ffa.

#FFA3

Nigel not sure what he is on with that semi role claim
    Riona flagged her for not knowing about the br earlier
    Doris wouldnt be complete without Doris. But seriously, had a dodgy start and maybe getting her berrings now but still an gut feeling she is bad.

Will try catch up better in the next hour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Adding Isla... 13/20, I think.

Eva - Dorris, Brendan, Angus
    Vernon - Isla, Angus, Nigel
    Mary - Angus, Eva, Frank
    Ewan - Angus, Clodagh, Isla
    Fiona - Eva, Liam, Angus
    Barbara - Nigel, Clodagh, Eva
    Gertrude - Nigel, Eva, Liam
    Gabriel - Nigel, Eva, Dorris
    Riona - Frank, Ewan, Nigel
    Wendy - Nigel, Eva, Angus
    Dorris - Nigel, Eva, Isla
    Frank - Angus, Nigel, Vernon
    Isla - Clodagh, Brendan, Vernon

Nigel - 8
    Eva - 7
    Angus - 6
    Isla - 3
    Clodagh - 3
    Dorris - 2
    Frank - 2
    Liam - 2
    Brendan - 2
    Vernon - 2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I knew befor the second night

I’ve a few questions on this nigel.

Can you show me where you made it clear you know pre night 2. Not that you told me to back off btw, that they are actually a loser

If you knew they were a loser why would you think they were the seer?

How many peeks and how many losers id’d

It strikes me that the role you’re claiming is the worst possible in some ways. At best it looks dodger in a game where it wasn’t in the op, we already have several village seer roles and there’s a bad seer in play. Doesn’t mean you’re lying but sets a very high bar

Adding Oisin 14/20. Will wait to add more in bulk, but didn't want to miss Oisin's since it was right before my last update.

Mary - Angus, Eva, Frank
    Fiona - Eva, Liam, Angus
    Oisin - Nigel, Riona, Dorris

Nigel - 9
    Eva - 7
    Angus - 6
    Isla - 3
    Clodagh - 3
    Dorris - 3
    Frank - 2
    Liam - 2
    Brendan - 2
    Vernon - 2
    Riona - 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

FFA#3.

Nigel
    Angus Steak

I don't have a third yet but I'm thinking on it further.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    FFA#3.

Nigel
    Angus Steak

I don't have a third yet but I'm thinking on it further.

OOOOOOOOOO major red flag here Liam, people needed to think about adding to a FFA list, are people who need to make up things generally especially this far into the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    My FFA for today:

1&2 combined- Nigel and Eva. I'm basing this on my view that Angus made a genuine error with the spheres post. It looks like an easy lynch and they both pounced on it. If Angus has played me then i have made a bif mis take bit im going with my gut.
    3. There are still a lot of people that have made no impression on me (I'm sure that goes the other way too). Will stick with Doris as I still feel that over and back with Desmond was forced.

Why Nigel and Eva but not me, its not fair to say I didn't leap too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

#FFA3

In no particular order:

Eva - Already explained

Angus - Conveniently mixes up the spheres, despite appearances that he actually didn't. Possible ploy to try and find RVs

Nigel - Complained yesterday about exposing villagers, then potentially does it himself today? Possible Wolf Seer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I’ve a few questions on this nigel.

Can you show me where you made it clear you know pre night 2. Not that you told me to back off btw, that they are actually a loser

If you knew they were a loser why would you think they were the seer?

How many peeks and how many losers id’d

It strikes me that the role you’re claiming is the worst possible in some ways. At best it looks dodger in a game where it wasn’t in the op, we already have several village seer roles and there’s a bad seer in play. Doesn’t mean you’re lying but sets a very high bar
    When I said you were being naive
    When I said that babs was good
    I said seer cos it was easier to explain
    I as a loser can peek and find other losers I thought babs could as well
    All we get is a yes no on whether they are a loser
    I’m on a phone and still working so look around 8 pm yesterday

Isla WW wrote: »
    Doris - I asked you this yesterday and you didn't really answer me. If you think Brendan slipped as a wolf, which it seems you do why didn't you vote for him?
    Do you think it's wolfy to vote for someone you think is a wolf over someone else you think is a wolf? I said you could be on to something but it might have just been a slip of the tongue, rather than an actual slip.

Look it doesn't make a ton of sense really does it but I was trying top rattle his cage and go all out to see if I could gain some traction on him.

You seem to agree with me and the accusation isn't totally without merit tbh, its just when people tend to agree with theories they vote with them aswell, your vote on clodagh for me is a bit of a thow away one.

I am most likely wrong but it is what it is and I do apologise if thats the case

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

When I said you were being naive
    When I said that babs was good
    I said seer cos it was easier to explain
    I as a loser can peek and find other losers I thought babs could as well
    All we get is a yes no on whether they are a loser
    I’m on a phone and still working so look around 8 pm yesterday

is a loser a baddie?

I thought she had peeked me, I can peek loosers I get a yes or no I assumed she had the same power. Seer was a easier way to explain it.

You really think Necro would have two identical roles in a game, Nevermind on the same team. And you straight up called her the Seer despite the seer not being a loser, which you knew Babs was.

Smells wolfy Nigel, that chain doesn't make a whole pile of sense to me.

Doris WW wrote: »
    OOOOOOOOOO major red flag here Liam, people needed to think about adding to a FFA list, are people who need to make up things generally especially this far into the game

Sure if you want a 10 long ffa list I can lash one out - there's a lot candidates for third place.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ffa3
    Im going to stick with frank for the same teasons as yesterday. Still think he is on the same team as Katie and if she turns evil i think frank is too.

Ewan. I get steves point from last night about the wolves not wanting a block of confirmed good guys but i thonk they are going to rotate it as they would hardly want the same person there twice. Ewan moved from a block vote to a single vote yesterday.

Nigel also fits into that catagory and has had some dodge posts today. The one of claiming barb was seer or implying it anyway stands out the most. I think this is where my vote will lie tonight tbh.

that's a serious observation on the block voting, fair dues

Plus its a blue flag Ms day

Just to confirm, there are hidden roles this game so I wouldn't hang Nigel on that alone

Steve WW wrote: »
    Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

DID NOT VOTE - Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW - Please stand-by for a paddling (if you're lucky) from Jack!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by quickbeam View Post
    Lynch results:

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Gabriel WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Angus WW, Oisin WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW
    Barbara WW (2) - Fiona WW, Doris WW
    Isla WW (2) - Katie WW, Vernon WW
    Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Frank WW

more steve..........

Liam and Brendan added. 16/20 now.

Mary - Angus, Eva, Frank
    Fiona - Eva, Liam, Angus
    Oisin - Nigel, Riona, Dorris
    Liam - Nigel, Angus
    Brendan - Eva, Angus, Nigel

Nigel - 11
    Eva - 8
    Angus - 8
    Isla - 3
    Clodagh - 3
    Dorris - 3
    Frank - 2
    Liam - 2
    Brendan - 2
    Vernon - 2
    Riona - 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm voting Nigel. It was either him or Eva but he's but a potential rolled villager in danger so my vote is in for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Nigel did you get a positive peek yet, obviously dont say who if you did.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Just to confirm, there are hidden roles this game so I wouldn't hang Nigel on that alone

Confirm? Now I've skimmed a lot of this thread, including OP, but how are you confirming it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm voting Nigel. It was either him or Eva but he's but a potential rolled villager in danger so my vote is in for him.

Who's the 'he' in your sentence? who do you think is rolled? nigel or eva?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Mary WW wrote: »
    Why Nigel and Eva but not me, its not fair to say I didn't leap too
    From my memory of events they went in with more posts than you, hence me picking them and nobody else.

From my memory of events they went in with more posts than you, hence me picking them and nobody else.

Who are you?

Get out of here!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

200_d.gif

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’m voting Angus unless someone comes up with something much better.
    Also if Angus is a wolf Wendy is not and if Angus is a serial killer Angus is not.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Who's the 'he' in your sentence? who do you think is rolled? nigel or eva?

Nigel is the he and his bit about Barbara.

I cant find anything in th OP about hidden roles. The only thing I see now that I didn't before is that Stan will probably die after they find IT in the SK team

Stan Uris: The SK Finder: Fearful of the horrors of the past, Stan is connected to the SK like no one else. Can peek a player each night and discover if they are a member of Team SK.

Though the Losers Club are strong of will and character, one of the seven just cannot face the thoughts of a life fighting IT over and over again. In such a scenario, dreadful consequences may unfold.

He committed suicide in the book when Bill called him up to go back to Derry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Nigel is the he and his bit about Barbara.

I cant find anything in th OP about hidden roles. The only thing I see now that I didn't before is that Stan will probably die after they find IT in the SK team

Stan Uris: The SK Finder: Fearful of the horrors of the past, Stan is connected to the SK like no one else. Can peek a player each night and discover if they are a member of Team SK.

Though the Losers Club are strong of will and character, one of the seven just cannot face the thoughts of a life fighting IT over and over again. In such a scenario, dreadful consequences may unfold.

He committed suicide in the book when Bill called him up to go back to Derry.

Which, I assume proves that IT is stlill alive as of this point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

It doesn't specifically mention hidden roles but it does mention seven in the Loser club and only gives roles for the three.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Look it doesn't make a ton of sense really does it but I was trying top rattle his cage and go all out to see if I could gain some traction on him.

You seem to agree with me and the accusation isn't totally without merit tbh, its just when people tend to agree with theories they vote with them aswell, your vote on clodagh for me is a bit of a thow away one.

I am most likely wrong but it is what it is and I do apologise if thats the case

Fair enough Doris. I'm glad you admit that it doesn't make much sense. Yeah, people may tend to vote with theories if they don't have any theories of their own.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Which, I assume proves that IT is stlill alive as of this point.

I guess it depends how you look at it. Either Stan will die a certain amount of time after his peek, or he will die when IT is killed.

Advertisement