Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Confirm? Now I've skimmed a lot of this thread, including OP, but how are you confirming it?

Guess

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm voting Nigel. It was either him or Eva but he's but a potential rolled villager in danger so my vote is in for him.

I’m a rolled villager
    I’ve proved it
    I get why you are voting me as your s wolf and probably the other option so why am I talking to you
    Bye

Mary WW wrote: »
    Guess

Your stan :)

Nigel is the he and his bit about Barbara.

I cant find anything in th OP about hidden roles. The only thing I see now that I didn't before is that Stan will probably die after they find IT in the SK team

Stan Uris: The SK Finder: Fearful of the horrors of the past, Stan is connected to the SK like no one else. Can peek a player each night and discover if they are a member of Team SK.

Though the Losers Club are strong of will and character, one of the seven just cannot face the thoughts of a life fighting IT over and over again. In such a scenario, dreadful consequences may unfold.

He committed suicide in the book when Bill called him up to go back to Derry.

So much distraction quote strawman stuff to sutra this from the fact I’m a role villager and your a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Your stan :)

great song

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

nigel for the love of god.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Nigel did you get a positive peek yet, obviously dont say who if you did.

I only get loser or not loser
    It’s about getting the group together to kill it I think
    I know only that babs is a fellow loser I peeked her n1
    For the umpteenth time I think/thought that we all get to do that Apart from the three mentioned loser roles

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Liam and Brendan added. 16/20 now.

Eva - Dorris, Brendan, Angus
    Vernon - Isla, Angus, Nigel
    Mary - Angus, Eva, Frank
    Ewan - Angus, Clodagh, Isla
    Fiona - Eva, Liam, Angus
    Barbara - Nigel, Clodagh, Eva
    Gertrude - Nigel, Eva, Liam
    Gabriel - Nigel, Eva, Dorris
    Riona - Frank, Ewan, Nigel
    Wendy - Nigel, Eva, Angus
    Dorris - Nigel, Eva, Isla
    Frank - Angus, Nigel, Vernon
    Isla - Clodagh, Brendan, Vernon
    Oisin - Nigel, Riona, Dorris
    Liam - Nigel, Angus
    Brendan - Eva, Angus, Nigel

Nigel - 11
    Eva - 8
    Angus - 8
    Isla - 3
    Clodagh - 3
    Dorris - 3
    Frank - 2
    Liam - 2
    Brendan - 2
    Vernon - 2
    Riona - 1

Hate to point it out, but you've left me off the tally list. Riona had me in her FFA.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    nigel for the love of god.

What
    It’s was obvious
    We need to form a core village group instead of letting the wolves diemstractvtgibgs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I only get loser or not loser
    It’s about getting the group together to kill it I think
    I know only that babs is a fellow loser I peeked her n1
    For the umpteenth time I think/thought that we all get to do that Apart from the three mentioned loser roles

Nigel if you only get loser or not loser how do you know who Mary is? You're hanging yourself here doode.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Which, I assume proves that IT is stlill alive as of this point.

IT has two lives, and all kills thus far have been one-shots. He's very much alive

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Guess

No. You confirmed it. That's not a guess. Thats implying you know for a certainty that nigel could be telling the truth.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Nigel, for the SK to win, he has to kill all the loser gang. You've named yourself and Mary as members of that club. You've hinted that Barbara is one too.

What the **** are you doing????

Frank WW wrote: »
    #FFA 3

my 1st :D

in no particular order....waiting to see how they respond

angus - for the potential skum slip
    nigel - for the potential fake role claim
    vernon - for abigail

It’s not a fake role claim
    It’s real ask me anything you wants

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I guess it depends how you look at it. Either Stan will die a certain amount of time after his peek, or he will die when IT is killed.

Penny wise has two lives. Unless I’ve missed something the dead are all accounted for

Nigel, for the SK to win, he has to kill all the loser gang. You've named yourself and Mary as members of that club. You've hinted that Barbara is one too.

Eliminate Losers Club and gain parity with other teams. It isn't as simple as killing all 7 Losers and the SK wins

I'm voting Nigel. It was either him or Eva but he's but a potential rolled villager in danger so my vote is in for him.

Can you clarify this? You think Nigel is a rolled villager but you're voting for him anyway?

that's a serious observation on the block voting, fair dues

To be fair, I've posted my FFAs early every day, and stuck to who I said I'd be voting for on the day. So it would be hard for me to switch in and out of bandwagons because I'm not changing close to the lynch time. You said yourself that I stuck with you based on my day 1 suspicions. So I'm either sticking with bulls**t suspicions that are a day old, or I'm coordinating with wolves to be in and out of block votes, but I don't think it can be both.

No I’ve named me and Barbra and hinted that Mary is
    The wolves are a much bigger threat they are well organised and I’ve trued hinting at people
    This is a turning point for our team we need to kill a wolf tonight and it’s you
    Then the priest if alive can verify once they have the info I think they have and we can form a strong village core

Btw priest I’ve spotted you so you may be in danger so you know if the bg is alive (I assume they are as they seem to be hard to kill in the op so) consider coming out for protection sooner rather than later

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Eliminate Losers Club and gain parity with other teams. It isn't as simple as killing all 7 Losers and the SK wins

It’s flavor as if there is 1 and one the Sk wins even if it’s a loser
    Same as a villager
    Losers are irrelevant to the sk I did the maths dayvone

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »

It's a lot simpler when you have three targets handed to you. He wants to lynch me because my mistake mentioned outing rolled villagers and here he's just thrown three names out there for the SK for nothing.

It's a lot simpler when you have three targets handed to you. He wants to lynch me because my mistake mentioned outing rolled villagers and here he's just thrown three names out there for the SK for nothing.

What targets
    Everyone that’s not a wolf is a target
    The losers have crappy anti wolf powers its the real roles players like youbwanted to nerf thag will win this and I’ve named none of them

The wolves are a much bigger threat they are well organised and I’ve trued hinting at people
    This is a turning point for our team we need to kill a wolf tonight and it’s you
    Then the priest if alive can verify once they have the info I think they have and we can form a strong village core

Btw priest I’ve spotted you so you may be in danger so you know if the bg is alive (I assume they are as they seem to be hard to kill in the op so) consider coming out for protection sooner rather than later

Nearly sorry I've voted for Angus now. It's useful for some roled villagers to know each other. It is not useful for you to post their identities on the thread. You're surely dead now, so if you're not a wolf, take the hit and stop dragging the village down with you.

AND NOW HE WANTS THE PRIEST TO COME OUT

It’s flavor as if there is 1 and one the Sk wins even if it’s a loser
    Same as a villager
    Losers are irrelevant to the sk I did the maths dayvone

Oh yeah, I got that. I was just clarifying because it seemed Angus thought once all 7 die it's game over, no matter how many villagers or wolves they are:)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Wait priest. Somebody confirm when Bg protection starts cause if it’s after munch priest will be killed.... WTF are you playing at?

I’m on runway to take off so can’t text till later....

AND NOW HE WANTS THE PRIEST TO COME OUT

No I’m warning the priest that I’ve spotted them and that you guys might also have

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    No. You confirmed it. That's not a guess. Thats implying you know for a certainty that nigel could be telling the truth.

No im asking you to guess

Phil WW wrote: »
    Wait priest. Somebody confirm when Bg protection starts cause if it’s after munch priest will be killed.... WTF are you playing at?

I’m on runway to take off so can’t text till later....

Obviously not until 09-59-59am
    That goes withboutvsaying

Jebusb

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Nearly sorry I've voted for Angus now. It's useful for some roled villagers to know each other. It is not useful for you to post their identities on the thread. You're surely dead now, so if you're not a wolf, take the hit and stop dragging the village down with you.

Angusbis a wolf I’m a villager
    How is me dying better
    The wolfies can munch me tonight is they like I’m more powerful than babs

Advertisement