Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    No im asking you to guess

Well if you think nigel should be saved tell me why so i can change my vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Also Mary isn’t a loser she just realised that if Stan dies that mean that it is dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ffa3
    Im going to stick with frank for the same teasons as yesterday. Still think he is on the same team as Katie and if she turns evil i think frank is too.

Ewan. I get steves point from last night about the wolves not wanting a block of confirmed good guys but i thonk they are going to rotate it as they would hardly want the same person there twice. Ewan moved from a block vote to a single vote yesterday.

Nigel also fits into that catagory and has had some dodge posts today. The one of claiming barb was seer or implying it anyway stands out the most. I think this is where my vote will lie tonight tbh.

Ewan was also a suspect of Abigails. Abigail and Steve both die the same night that they were both shading Ewan

Frank WW wrote: »
    #FFA 3

my 1st :D

in no particular order....waiting to see how they respond

angus - for the potential skum slip
    nigel - for the potential fake role claim
    vernon - for abigail

Why not Ewan for Abigail ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I didn't say he should be saved, im a Roled villager and my role isn't in the OP. Im just saying its possible he's truthing.

Anyways, pull the wagon off Nidge tonight, if hes a wolf/SK then the other team need to kill him, if hes a loser the SK needs (or damn close to) to kill him too

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Nearly sorry I've voted for Angus now. It's useful for some roled villagers to know each other. It is not useful for you to post their identities on the thread. You're surely dead now, so if you're not a wolf, take the hit and stop dragging the village down with you.

The funny thing I have found about the lynch form is that you can change your vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Also Mary isn’t a loser she just realised that if Stan dies that mean that it is dead

So Mary isn't a loser?

And if whoever Stan is dies, then IT is dead? I don't follow this last bit, and I certainly don't know how Mary would realise that if she's not a loser, unless she's part of IT. But you've been hinting that they're a loser. I'm very confused here Nigel.

I didn't say he should be saved, im a Roled villager and my role isn't in the OP. Im just saying its possible he's truthing.

Anyways, pull the wagon off Nidge tonight, if hes a wolf/SK then the other team need to kill him, if hes a loser the SK needs (or damn close to) to kill him too

I am truthing

Isla WW wrote: »
    So Mary isn't a loser?

And if whoever Stan is dies, then IT is dead? I don't follow this last bit, and I certainly don't know how Mary would realise that if she's not a loser, unless she's part of IT. But you've been hinting that they're a loser. I'm very confused here Nigel.

Mary said guess
    So I said your Stan
    It was a joke
    Then Angus went al caps lock so I statmrted jabbering for thebreacfions
    Don’t worry about it

Im very tempted to tbh.

I think i might flip to Ewan

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Nigel if you only get loser or not loser how do you know who Mary is? You're hanging yourself here doode.

Nigel you've not answered my question. Can you please respond? ktnkx

He did answer it

I have 80% spotted the priest tho so be warned

Im very tempted to tbh.

I think i might flip to Ewan

Vote Angus, out of sight out of mind

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

**** this

I did

Vote Angus, out of sight out of mind

Seriously vote Angus and someone pink sphere him as well

Are we all racing Angus or Eva so that Andy can have a nice peep? Please no huge vote spreads guys

Liam WW wrote: »
    **** this

What ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    The funny thing I have found about the lynch form is that you can change your vote

I said I'm voting for Angus (and made a big thing about how I'm sticking to FFAs and votes that I make early on) so I'm sticking with Angus. Nigel is either a wolf (now definitely more likely than not) or a villager who's more of a danger to the village than a help. So if he somehow survives tonight I'll vote for him tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Ok Mary you have outed yourself as a rolled villager not in OP.

Can you tell me the roll?

Liam WW wrote: »
    **** this

So many tantrums

Where you voting

Right I've clearly missed the response somewhere coz I can't see it.

Are we all racing Angus or Eva so that Andy can have a nice peep? Please no huge vote spreads guys

Me or angusbor eva
    As I suggested at 10-25
    And everyone pick one so andy can cross refer
    Was my plan all day

Sorry Mary but no way. Nigel is not helping the village in any way here. This is chaos. Wolves thrive in chaos. He has to go.

Stop role claiming your taking my attention awayv

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ewan was also a suspect of Abigails. Abigail and Steve both die the same night that they were both shading Ewan

:confused: Must have missed where Steve was shading me, can you supply the post? Abigail did shade me, but I wasn't on her top 3 in the end, so would've been a funny time to kill her if I were a wolf.

I outed myself trice and no one cared :( Stephen King, Master of the Universe. My Lynch vote is a tiebreaker, ive been voting late anyways because I don't trust mods.

Its not the most crucial role so ive been trying to draw a munch

Sorry Mary but no way. Nigel is not helping the village in any way here. This is chaos. Wolves thrive in chaos. He has to go.

So you don’t want your own catch to go?
    I’m not a wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I think angus needs to die tonight

Advertisement