Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm loving the activity in the thread this evening. We definitely have a wolf on the block - 1 of the 3 minimum

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Stop role claiming your taking my attention awayv

Im not mary is

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I outed myself trice and no one cared :( Stephen King, Master of the Universe. My Lynch vote is a tiebreaker, ive been voting late anyways because I don't trust mods.

Its not the most crucial role so ive been trying to draw a munch

Why did you do that

If misery kills youbshe gets an extra kill

Riona WW wrote: »
    Im not mary is

Too late

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I said I'm voting for Angus (and made a big thing about how I'm sticking to FFAs and votes that I make early on) so I'm sticking with Angus. Nigel is either a wolf (now definitely more likely than not) or a villager who's more of a danger to the village than a help. So if he somehow survives tonight I'll vote for him tomorrow.

Just checking, if you think Nigel is such a liability, why are you going for Angus tonight?
    If you think Nigel is a wolf or damaging the village, but keep him around, neither paints you as having the best interests of the village at heart, does it? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

IT and Randall have 2 lives and we have not seen a failed hit yet so you can bet your bottom dollar they are both still alive. Our hope now is one of them was hit be todays orb and they are on 1 life as we speak. Though we wont know if they are killed.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm loving the activity in the thread this evening. We definitely have a wolf on the block - 1 of the 3 minimum

I’d like to apologise for making you cry earlier

So you don’t want your own catch to go?
    I’m not a wolf

Cant kill all the wolves in 1 night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Sorry Mary but no way. Nigel is not helping the village in any way here. This is chaos. Wolves thrive in chaos. He has to go.

Wendy please read this
    I didn't say he should be saved, im a Roled villager and my role isn't in the OP. Im just saying its possible he's truthing.

Anyways, pull the wagon off Nidge tonight, if hes a wolf/SK then the other team need to kill him, if hes a loser the SK needs (or damn close to) to kill him too

And then vote Eva or Angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So you don’t want your own catch to go?
    I’m not a wolf

What does this even mean? Is my 'catch' angus? I've not forgitten him, you're just the more pressing concern.

• Advertisement

I’d like to apologise for making you cry earlier

I didn't cry but apology accepted

Why did you do that

And before you go mad I’m sure misery alreadybknow this as itvin the op

What does this even mean? Is my 'catch' angus? I've not forgitten him, you're just the more pressing concern.

How can I be a more pressing concern ?
    I’m a nutter with a small. Village role
    If I shut up can we kill Angus
    Look I’ll ship up ok

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Why did you do that

I don't understand Miserys role

Wendy please read this

And then vote Eva or Angus

I did see this. I still just can't do it. The possibility that he's the evil seer or at least one of the wolf team being passed the evil seer's info is too great to me. I will apologise profusely to Nigel if I'm wrong but he's a hindrance to the village either way. He's caused nothing but confusion and mayhem this evening in the village and is not helping matters by running his mouth off and forcing you to reveal early.
    He's either a wolf or a very bad villager. He has to go.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod Announcement

5 more votes due with 20 minutes to go.

Please people - use your lynch form password. Not your CoP password. Not your Anon Boards password. Vote will not be counted otherwise.

Mods.

Can someone give me a quick synopsis on eva and angus, why are they both up for lynch.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Can someone give me a quick synopsis on eva and angus, why are they both up for lynch.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Just checking, if you think Nigel is such a liability, why are you going for Angus tonight?
    If you think Nigel is a wolf or damaging the village, but keep him around, neither paints you as having the best interests of the village at heart, does it? :confused:

:( based on the reasons I gave earlier (Steve dies after being suspicious of Angus and Angus asks people to work out who the roled villagers are) I think Angus is a wolf. I said as much earlier, and when I was under suspicion because I had voted in a block on day 1, and voted on my own on day 2, I pointed out that I have made my decisions early and stuck with them. So yeah, I'm looking after myself a bit by trying to be consistent.

Do you really think that Nigel won't get lynched tonight? I'm working on the assumption now that he will, and that Angus will be for the chop tomorrow. But if it's seriously likely that Eva (who I have no strong take on either way) will be lynched over either of them, then I'll change my vote to Nigel.

I did see this. I still just can't do it. The possibility that he's the evil seer or at least one of the wolf team being passed the evil seer's info is too great to me. I will apologise profusely to Nigel if I'm wrong but he's a hindrance to the village either way. He's caused nothing but confusion and mayhem this evening in the village and is not helping matters by running his mouth off and forcing you to reveal early.
    He's either a wolf or a very bad villager. He has to go.

Voted Nigel earlier and sticking with it.

I feel as if Nigel saw he was in BIG trouble tonight and started throwing anything and everything at the wall. He gets personal with Babs, he starts throwing out info on the village (outing people who might not have wanted to be outed), he starts trying to convince the priest they are in trouble, come out quick, oh I didn't mean quick, but still.

It feels like a chaotic attempt at spreading votes out as much as possible. I hate when the village looks set to be going one way, and suddenly chaos erupts right at the last hurdle, and everyone starts spreading out votes. Worse, it gives other wolves a tonne of hiding spaces too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I didn't want to revel like this but my own carelessness and some pushy players have forced my hand.

I am Father Ted Brautigan, The Seer. I have made two peeks so far, with another one tonight IF I survive the Lynch.

My first pick was Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    My second peek was Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Sorry for outing you like that Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger.

Hopefully Liam will be around to verify this. Priest can confirm Derry if they do come out as Nigel suggests.

So yeah, keep me alive and you get another peek before the wolves or SK kill me in the morning. If Nigel is an RV the I say go with Eva instead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Oisin WW wrote: »

Short version
    Both are evil baddies

Longer version
    Eva gave herself up on ffa and angus messed up on the sphere round

Ewan WW wrote: »
    :( based on the reasons I gave earlier (Steve dies after being suspicious of Angus and Angus asks people to work out who the roled villagers are) I think Angus is a wolf. I said as much earlier, and when I was under suspicion because I had voted in a block on day 1, and voted on my own on day 2, I pointed out that I have made my decisions early and stuck with them. So yeah, I'm looking after myself a bit by trying to be consistent.

Do you really think that Nigel won't get lynched tonight? I'm working on the assumption now that he will, and that Angus will be for the chop tomorrow. But if it's seriously likely that Eva (who I have no strong take on either way) will be lynched over either of them, then I'll change my vote to Nigel.

Stick with angus, best possible info vote imho

Jesus christ Nigel are you ****ing happy now?

Angus WW wrote: »
    I didn't want to revel like this but my own carelessness and some pushy players have forced my hand.

I am Father Ted Brautigan, The Seer. I have made two peeks so far, with another one tonight IF I survive the Lynch.

My first pick was Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    My second peek was Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Sorry for outing you like that Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger.

Hopefully Liam will be around to verify this. Priest can confirm Derry if they do come out as Nigel suggests.

So yeah, keep me alive and you get another peek before the wolves or SK kill me in the morning. If Nigel is an RV the I say go with Eva instead.

Well fook that

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Short version
    Both are evil baddies

Longer version
    Eva gave herself up on ffa and angus messed up on the sphere round

Cheers, Im will to giving Angus a chance after that reveal. So its Nigel or eva then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Good man steak head

jesus christ

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Screams of a wolf saving himself

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »

Balls they’ve killed the seer and also Liam is a wolf
    They killed derry first night so they get his name and Liam and him have picked an obscure charachter what won’t be one of you

Priest don’t come out

Advertisement