Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Good man steak head
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Screams of a wolf saving himself

I assume both of these relate to Angus? Do you believe him or not?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Right **** just got real

Possibilities a plenty too

Real seer, seer dead by wolf, who knows at this stage

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Liam can or do you want to confirm what Angus said?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod Announcement

Also please make sure you are who you say you are. The drop-down was provided so you'd pick the right name, instead of your Boards name, or your character name or something. But please ensure you pick the right one, not somebody elses'. Your vote will not count, and your screwing up the other person's vote too.

Thank-you
    Grumpy and slightly drunk Mod!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Also please make sure you are who you say you are. The drop-down was provided so you'd pick the right name, instead of your Boards name, or your character name or something. But please ensure you pick the right one, not somebody elses'. Your vote will not count, and your screwing up the other person's vote too.

Thank-you
    Grumpy and slightly drunk Mod!

Yay drunk mods are the best. I'll clink my wine glass at you lady? Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Balls they’ve killed the seer and also Liam is a wolf
    They killed derry first night so they get his name and Liam and him have picked an obscure charachter what won’t be one of you

Priest don’t come out

I’m notveven messing now kill him and use the pink orb

Oh maybe Liam isn’t a wolf maybe itvwas the needful things thing

Sorry Liam

Also ted the seer isn’t a father that the priest

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Liam can or do you want to confirm what Angus said?

They peeked him last night

It’s just ted not father ted

Angus WW wrote: »
    I didn't want to revel like this but my own carelessness and some pushy players have forced my hand.

I am Father Ted Brautigan, The Seer. I have made two peeks so far, with another one tonight IF I survive the Lynch.

My first pick was Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    My second peek was Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Sorry for outing you like that Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger.

Hopefully Liam will be around to verify this. Priest can confirm Derry if they do come out as Nigel suggests.

So yeah, keep me alive and you get another peek before the wolves or SK kill me in the morning. If Nigel is an RV the I say go with Eva instead.

It’s just ted not father ted

But nice reveal

Liam was probably peeked by needful things

Angus
    DIY you get the seer and the priest mixed up
    Likebthe orbs

It’s very quiet

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Changing to Angus after that name blooper

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I didn't want to revel like this but my own carelessness and some pushy players have forced my hand.

I am Father Ted Brautigan, The Seer. I have made two peeks so far, with another one tonight IF I survive the Lynch.

My first pick was Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    My second peek was Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Sorry for outing you like that Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger.

Hopefully Liam will be around to verify this. Priest can confirm Derry if they do come out as Nigel suggests.

So yeah, keep me alive and you get another peek before the wolves or SK kill me in the morning. If Nigel is an RV the I say go with Eva instead.
    Who was your third peek?

Liam is nrv

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Who was your third peek?

Too late I missed thag lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Again the townsfolk were up in arms, so many unnecessary deaths inflicted upon their numbers. The time had come again to cast their votes, and they decided that Nigel WW was one of those responsible for the killings.

A large cross was erected in the centre of Derry, and he was strapped to it...

hqdefault.jpg

Two cables were tied to their legs and arms, and two large trucks revved up and drove in opposite directions at speed, ripping Nigel WW into pieces.

Nigel WW has been lynched.

At the same time...

Oisin WW was tired of it all. The killing, mindless, senseless death all around them.

The weight of the battle raging was taking a severe toll on their mental health, and they finally could not take it anymore.

Talking it out with the townspeople wasn't helping, when discussing the lynches even - all they got was:

tenor.gif?itemid=8270819

They ran a warm bath for themselves, and put some soothing music on the radio

However, mid track - the song suddenly skipped and changed to another morbid tune:

It was the final straw. Oisin WW pulled out a small handgun they had been holding for protection, and ended it right there.

giphy.gif

Oisin WW is dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Literally changed my vote at 8.59. Talk about stress

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Bollix he is. Im not buying angus' reveal....

Let there be LIFE

See what i did there?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Woah. Pennywise dead? ****ing hell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ok, the Nigel/Angus thing seems a cluster, but Oisin?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Nigel is dead and Oisin is dead! Nigel was IT??

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

So wait, why did the two die. Was Nigel the SK and Oisin the member of the Losers club who this applies to:

Though the Losers Club are strong of will and character, one of the seven just cannot face the thoughts of a life fighting IT over and over again. In such a scenario, dreadful consequences may unfold.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

WTF is happening? i'm so confused

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

HAHAHA was about to save Nidge.

But whoever had the orb or the dog locked me out of backroom.

Man i got so confused in that last hour. Work and ww dont mesh

Frank WW wrote: »
    WTF is happening? i'm so confused

but its exciting cos i'm a little drunk :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Ok, the Nigel/Angus thing seems a cluster, but Oisin?

Oisin is Stan and killed himself after IT (Nigel) was finally defeated. The pink orb was used against Nigel this afternoon and that's the twin kill?
    I'm just catching up on last hour and that's a very quick feeling on it. Will spend more time going back through shortly.

Riona WW wrote: »
    HAHAHA was about to save Nidge.

But whoever had the orb or the dog locked me out of backroom.

Man i got so confused in that last hour. Work and ww dont mesh

trying to sell a ticket at the last minute as well. no buyers thus far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Stan is supposed to be dead once IT is dead. Unless I'm mistaken??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lynch results:

Nigel WW (9) - Vernon WW, Angus WW, Gabriel WW, Gertrude WW, Wendy WW, Doris WW, Barbara WW, Liam WW, Frank WW
    Angus WW (6) - Eva WW, Nigel WW, Ewan WW, Mary WW, Oisin WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW (1) - Fiona WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Clodagh WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Oisin is Stan and killed himself after IT (Nigel) was finally defeated. The pink orb was used against Nigel this afternoon and that's the twin kill?
    I'm just catching up on last hour and that's a very quick feeling on it. Will spend more time going back through shortly.

Maybe. IT has 2 lives, so there must have been something like that to kill him. Unless there are another 2 who are connected so that 1 would die when the other died.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If Nigel was IT, then we've got the identity of a wolf without needing the priest to come out too!

Advertisement