Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    If you have a bullet i think you should shoot eva.

We've had no counter claim on the seer, seer could be dead. But we'd be very unlucky if seer and priest was dead wouldn't we?

Maybe wait for a priest reveal in am?

Would def be happy with a dead Eva though

Ya thats what i was thinking after they hardly got the seer the priest and carrie so a wolf couldnt make this play otherwise?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ya thats what i was thinking after they hardly got the seer the priest and carrie so a wolf couldnt make this play otherwise?

They wouldn't know for certain anyway. They can only have 2 dead roles unless they peeked the third who has since died. But that would be a fairly bang on game from them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Doris WW wrote: »

It'll be interesting to see, they couldn't have nailed all three and known the three roles, there is no way for them to have that much info and it'd be nearly a perfect game.

There will either be a counter claim or he's bona fide but i can't shake the wolf smell from earlier

They wouldn't know for certain anyway. They can only have 2 dead roles unless they peeked the third who has since died. But that would be a fairly bang on game from them.

On the flip side they don't need to have known the Carrie role. Just the priest and seer being dead.

If Angus is a wolf this could be a ploy to get the real Carrie so they can deal with her on their terms?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

This is Day 3, so they'd know 3 dead roles, no? Plus their Seer last night

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Wolves won't touch carrie coz she'll take them with her. I think you should reveal the name.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

What do we think about the Priest/Seer mistake though?
    Following on from the sphere mistake this afternoon to make another clerical type mistake is a bit sloppy?

On the flip side they don't need to have known the Carrie role. Just the priest and seer being dead.

If Angus is a wolf this could be a ploy to get the real Carrie so they can deal with her on their terms?

Even with both of those being dead, if someone is named as Carrie and isn't Carrie they will point it out along with possibly the real Carrie to alert the village to a feckin wolf play.

Brendan WW wrote: »

Holly, Derry and Abigail the Wolves know the roles. Plus one more, assuming it wasn't Abigail that they peaked and then munched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Leland Gaunt (Needful Things): Twisted and deranged owner of Needful Things. Gaunt can use his bag of tricks once every second night to peek into the very soul of the player of his choice....

Kurt Barlow (Salem's Lot): The Vampire Priest: Kurt Barlow has teamed up with Flagg to join in his twisted quest for victory. Barlow will receive the roles of all those his team murder.

someone else can put the maths together of this. all that angus is saying may be true, but from wolf info

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Wolves won't touch carrie coz she'll take them with her. I think you should reveal the name.

They have to deal with her at some point, an element of surprise might be good however I agree with you regarding the reveal although for different reasons

Frank WW wrote: »
    Leland Gaunt (Needful Things): Twisted and deranged owner of Needful Things. Gaunt can use his bag of tricks once every second night to peek into the very soul of the player of his choice....

Kurt Barlow (Salem's Lot): The Vampire Priest: Kurt Barlow has teamed up with Flagg to join in his twisted quest for victory. Barlow will receive the roles of all those his team murder.

someone else can put the maths together of this. all that angus is saying may be true, but from wolf info

It's possible but how likely is that they've killed 3 of the roled players, and 2 of the most important ones. They only get info on there kills so they'd have had to hit 2 of the 3 themselves minimum.

OK Angus: GO!

(mo leaba is waiting for me)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Times Up.

Isla is Carrie.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Isla is Carrie.

Isla can you make your way forward!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Is the issue not more that by naming, the wolves know who to avoid, thus cutting down the potential landmines?

OK Angus: GO!

(mo leaba is waiting for me)

me as well

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Or....ok.

Isla is Carrie.

Why did you peek someone that hasn't been online for nearly two hours? Surely you'd pick someone actively posting to verify your story

Well I'll be gone most of tomorrow, good thing I know who I'll be voting for, unless the Vig claps you first

• Advertisement

Right we'll see what Isla says. I'm off.

One one hand I dont believe him

on the other hand for this to be a wolf play that could actually work they would needed to have killed the seer priest and killed or peeked carrie so thats highly unlikely

Sorry to ask but can someone post the lynch results from last 3 munches please? At work so cant go through the thread

Right we'll see what Isla says. I'm off.

dont go wendy. we have unfinished business

Sorry to ask but can someone post the lynch results from last 3 munches please? At work so cant go through the thread

in a different country or late night work hours?

Why did you peek someone that hasn't been online for nearly two hours? Surely you'd pick someone actively posting to verify your story

Well I'll be gone most of tomorrow, good thing I know who I'll be voting for, unless the Vig claps you first

At the time I picked, I wanted an answer to the Doris/Des/Isla triangle. Then I got bogged down in defending pinkbluegate.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Gabriel WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (4) - Eva WW, Angus WW, Oisin WW, Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (3) - Gertrude WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW
    Barbara WW (2) - Fiona WW, Doris WW
    Isla WW (2) - Katie WW, Vernon WW
    Conor WW (1) - Liam WW
    Mary WW (1) - Ewan WW
    Nigel WW (1) - Abigail WW
    Angus WW (1) - Steve WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Frank WW
    Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

DID NOT VOTE - Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW - Please stand-by for a paddling (if you're lucky) from Jack!
    Lynch results:

Nigel WW (9) - Vernon WW, Angus WW, Gabriel WW, Gertrude WW, Wendy WW, Doris WW, Barbara WW, Liam WW, Frank WW
    Angus WW (6) - Eva WW, Nigel WW, Ewan WW, Mary WW, Oisin WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW (1) - Fiona WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Frank WW (1) - Riona WW
    Liam WW (1) - Phil WW

DID NOT VOTE (1) - Clodagh WW

At the time I picked, I wanted an answer to the Doris/Des/Isla triangle. Then I got bogged down in defending pinkbluegate.

considering I was threatening to shoot you bit odd you didnt pick me given I was online at the time as well

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Let's shoot Fiona

• Advertisement

Late hours.

Andy hasnt come out yet. Obviously could be dead but surely he can be used to verify the claim beyond dout.

There is no mention of timing to check the lynch results. If he skipped night 1 check on nigils, it could give us 2 confirmed villagers. Doris only has 4 votes on night 2 if you skipped this one.

Advertisement