Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Let's shoot Fiona

Ha what? Why? Your named here by Angus, can you confirm that you are who she says you are?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    At the time I picked, I wanted an answer to the Doris/Des/Isla triangle. Then I got bogged down in defending pinkbluegate.

So, you peaked her earlier, but conveniently forgot to mention it. Then, on a 50/50 chance, it just so happens the one you peeked isn't online when you post your prediction, but the other one is

Say what you want about how unlikely the Wolves are to have hit so many rolled villagers, but the chain of events that you've created all day is even more unlikely, if you ask me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    considering I was threatening to shoot you bit odd you didnt pick me given I was online at the time as well

The vig gets a bullet each cycle. I would be shocked if you'd held on to two this whole time.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So, you peaked her earlier, but conveniently forgot to mention it. Then, on a 50/50 chance, it just so happens the one you peeked isn't online when you post your prediction, but the other one is

Say what you want about how unlikely the Wolves are to have hit so many rolled villagers, but the chain of events that you've created all day is even more unlikely, if you ask me

Peek, not prediction, obviously. Derp

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Late hours.

Andy hasnt come out yet. Obviously could be dead but surely he can be used to verify the claim beyond dout.

There is no mention of timing to check the lynch results. If he skipped night 1 check on nigils, it could give us 2 confirmed villagers. Doris only has 4 votes on night 2 if you skipped this one.

only lynched people count but we could oraginse a lynching and have the two vote on it get the person lynched and have andy check

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

The vig gets a bullet each cycle. I would be shocked if you'd held on to two this whole time.

ive been waiting to shoot des but I havent seen him in ages :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    only lynched people count but we could oraginse a lynching and have the two vote on it get the person lynched and have andy check

Ah ok. Missed that part. Sigh

Late hours.

Andy hasnt come out yet. Obviously could be dead but surely he can be used to verify the claim beyond dout.

There is no mention of timing to check the lynch results. If he skipped night 1 check on nigils, it could give us 2 confirmed villagers. Doris only has 4 votes on night 2 if you skipped this one.

Checking Nigel with nine votes is pointless. My reading of Andy's power is that he'll be told whether baddies voted for him or not. Not the amount of baddies that did. I could be wrong, but that would be my reading of it

Kinda hoping Isla comes along soon, I'd like to go to bed but ****s kicked off tonight.

Just a note - Ewans post premunch
    Eva's post following the munch were both strange. If Angus is on the up and up, this will be where I'll be starting tomorrow

Checking Nigel with nine votes is pointless. My reading of Andy's power is that he'll be told whether baddies voted for him or not. Not the amount of baddies that did. I could be wrong, but that would be my reading of it

I think that's it. Andy should have checked night two when the lynch group was only four players. You have a short list with a baddie in it or four clear villagers.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

the power is not with 1 lycny but multiplies. i'm thinking of those sets we used do in school. 1 wouldn't tell you much, but combine 3 and it could reveal a whole lot of info

I meant night 1

I meant night 1

Ah okay, now I see what you meant

i'm gonna presume that

Roland of Gilead (The Dark Tower): The Last Gunslinger: Vigilante with a bullet for use each cycle ie; munch to munch.

is dead. have we had a random shooting yet?

Frank WW wrote: »
    i'm gonna presume that

Roland of Gilead (The Dark Tower): The Last Gunslinger: Vigilante with a bullet for use each cycle ie; munch to munch.

is dead. have we had a random shooting yet?

He's dead, no one that reserved to sit on a bullet that long. If he is still alive then he's a dick for not shooting but a hero for being restrained :D

If the bad guys could stop killing all the rolled players that'd be great.

If the BG could protect me from tomorrows munch, that would be great. DO NOT REVEAL.

look like i've night duties. where is eveyone, i've work tomorrow

look like i've night duties. where is eveyone, i've work tomorrow

Night duties are over rated

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

At the time I picked, I wanted an answer to the Doris/Des/Isla triangle. Then I got bogged down in defending pinkbluegate.

Who was your third peek?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Want to apologise for the slowdown on the backrooms for the game, but unfortunately COP at the moment is being absolutely tortured by spambots.

Necro is constantly firefighting to try and resolve the issue but it's becoming worse and worse. To help the issue, mods are requesting that players only share links to COP from this point on via PM.

Your thanks,

A tired Necro.

Night all.

Night duties are over rated

maybe so but....

how good is this

Necrominus wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

Want to apologise for the slowdown on the backrooms for the game, but unfortunately COP at the moment is being absolutely tortured by spambots.

Necro is constantly firefighting to try and resolve the issue but it's becoming worse and worse. To help the issue, mods are requesting that players only share links to COP from this point on via PM.

Your thanks,

A tired Necro.

Night all.

i doubt it!! :D

Where did Eva go? Very eagre to get carrie and then ran without getting involved in any duscussion.

Where did Eva go? Very eagre to get carrie and then ran without getting involved in any duscussion.

*eager

the 1 time i'm up, no one around

*eager

hello riona

maybe so but....

how good is this

Disturbingly so