Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    About who I am. Carrie at your service.

He may of course be lying about who he is. That I can't confirm.

Prove that you are Carrie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Knarf is narf, tankmandoo

noob saibot?

at least things have gotten real. isla, expand again for me :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

My #FFA1

Clodagh - Fixated on the 19 thing early on today, and I think her Carrie pun may have been a baddie trying to soft-claim the role. Although they haven't posted much, based on what I've seen they're top of my list.

Conor - Tipping along, only really mentions a bad feeling about Doris for the rhyming.

Tegan - Not convinced here, but I didn't like her reason for me on her FFA. So it smacks a bit of accusing because I was accused. However, it's more the reasoning rather than it being me.
    #FFA2

Clodagh - As I've said based on what little I've seen I don't like it.

Nigel - I think Orla may have been the lynch inspector and that's why she was killed. Nigel was in the middle of last night's lynch and his weak FFA lead me to him

Brendan - as Doris says he seems to have slipped by mentioning only the wolves about the shooting
    #FFA3

Clodagh - same reasons as before and she has done nothing to change what I've seen in her posts (and lack of posts)

Brendan - Doris made a good point yesterday and it's possible that they slipped.

Vernon - Working on my theory that had Nigel in this position last time. I'm happy to leave Nigel off for the minute with his claim. If Orla did know there was a wolf in the Tegan voters, and I'm guessing a wolf voted earlier than the others. So pretty much a toss up between Gertrude and Vernon.

I tried to hint that I was the seer so that I'd be munched. Clearly didn't work.

Frank WW wrote: »
    noob saibot?

We're you stung in your face by a bee?

• Advertisement

I tried to hint that I was the seer so that I'd be munched. Clearly didn't work.

This proves nothing.

Isla and Angus working together perhaps. Team wolf.

Prove that you are Carrie

And how do you expect me to do that Liam?

I tried to hint I was the seer a number of times hoping the wolves might pick up on it. But anyone could have done that.

sorry again guys. done deal....ad under review......**** you for drawing my attention away from this .

This proves nothing.

What proof would you expect of Carrie?

I also voted for Clodagh each time to try and convey that I'd peeked her.

• Advertisement

This proves nothing.

where were you for the last hour, where was everyone? i was putting on good tunes

sorry again guys. done deal....ad under review......**** you for drawing my attention away from this .

Axeman please take Frank to the edge of the dome and slice and dice his bee stung body. Thank you.

What proof would you expect of Carrie?

Be inventive

Axeman please take Frank to the edge of the dome and slice and dice his bee stung body. Thank you.

sorry male

I also voted for Clodagh each time to try and convey that I'd peeked her.

What was Clodagh?

where were you for the last hour, where was everyone? i was putting on good tunes

Drinking and drawing stuff on my face.

sorry male

elam

elam

lame!!

that made me lol :D:D

What was Clodagh?

How the heck would I know? I'm not a seer. That was the whole point. Drop hints that I'm a seer and then get munched and take someone with me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ted Brautigan (Hearts in Atlantis, The Dark Tower): The Breaker. Seer with a peek each night after the lynch that will reveal to him a player’s role.

That explains the two peeks, also the father ted thing was just father ted cos he got excited. I now honestly believe he’s the Seer.

That was before you agreed Isla, but I’ve been thinking long and hard and he’s right. Angus is not a wolf he’s just caught up in the game and posted a couple of mistakes.

• Advertisement

things have gotten real now

Be inventive

Well, the breadcrumbs that I've left clearly haven't convinced you and there's not much else I can do to show you that I'm telling the truth.

How the heck would I know? I'm not a seer. That was the whole point. Drop hints that I'm a seer and then get munched and take someone with me.

Hinting at Clodagh when Clodagh wasn't a wolf wouldn't do you much good.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ted Brautigan (Hearts in Atlantis, The Dark Tower): The Breaker. Seer with a peek each night after the lynch that will reveal to him a player’s role.

That explains the two peeks, also the father ted thing was just father ted cos he got excited. I now honestly believe he’s the Seer.

That was before you agreed Isla, but I’ve been thinking long and hard and he’s right. Angus is not a wolf he’s just caught up in the game and posted a couple of mistakes.

expand on that cos i dont follow

I think we need a poem to clear all this up.

MS DAY WHERE ARE YOU?

Hinting at Clodagh when Clodagh wasn't a wolf wouldn't do you much good.

There are two teams Liam. If Clodagh isn't a wolf, she could be an SK, the wolves wouldn't know would they?

Unless they are communicating in the backroom, but we don't know that. And even if they were why would they share their names with the other bad team?

I think we need a poem to clear all this up.

MS DAY WHERE ARE YOU?

cos i might just say boo

There are two teams Liam. If Clodagh isn't a wolf, she could be an SK, the wolves wouldn't know would they?

Unless they are communicating in the backroom, but we don't know that. And even if they were why would they share their names with the other bad team?

And vice versa, the SKs wouldn't know if she was a wolf or not.

Cool, so your basically our leader now. You are confirmed good and can’t be munched. That’s a class turn around. We get one more peek as well. Or two if the bodyguard does the usual bluff.

On the other hand I am going to be unfairly lynched tomorrow,I did ask to be peeked I will point out.

• Advertisement

expand on that cos i dont follow

He called himself father ted braunstein but the character isn’t a priest, I think he just got confused and I think a wolf would have got it right.

Advertisement