Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    The op doesn’t actually say that

That’s actually true so why did I think that? Did somebody imply it ? I thought somebody said something like Stan kills himself when he’s asked to go back to Derry? Was that it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well I didn't know if you were a wolf/SK or not and thought your mention of Carrie early on might be a wolf/SK subtly trying to hint that's who you were.

Oh I made a few puns based on the theme.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Morning all.

My head was frazzled by the flurry last night. Same as I said to Abi yesterday, I'm very much reserving judgement till I see what way the lynch goes. You'd have to imagine if Angus is on the level, the wolves would target him this morning, right?

Fiona, you're saying about lovers and stuff. Like Oisin is one.

So do you think there's a chance Lover #1 died yesterday, or a likelihood Lover 2 will be going tonight?

Under that theory lover one dies 24 hours before oisin

Phil WW wrote: »
    That’s actually true so why did I think that? Did somebody imply it ? I thought somebody said something like Stan kills himself when he’s asked to go back to Derry? Was that it?

That happens in the book I think. A lot of conjecture stuff was put out there as fact last night, we need to work through it today

Angus WW wrote: »
    Fiona, I appreciate you going after me, it's what a good villager should do but people here need to pay more attention. There was no N0 pick as per OP. Annie gets an extra kill if she finds Sheldon as per OP.

You didn’t think no N0 was odd. Didn’t ask and get told no. My question didn’t bring back the painful memory of rejection on any of the many times I asked and you didn’t answer?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So, if by chance there is only one kill this morning I presume it means SK dead.

If wolves got other Sk they would know this already and could use that information all day yesterday after presuming or working Out that IT was killed in the morning. Bear this in mind if only one munch...

There is something that needs to be clarified after the munch with regards to something about angus reveal.... if I survive the munch I will explain.....

Phil WW wrote: »
    So, if by chance there is only one kill this morning I presume it means SK dead.

If wolves got other Sk they would know this already and could use that information all day yesterday after presuming or working Out that IT was killed in the morning. Bear this in mind if only one munch...

There is something that needs to be clarified after the munch with regards to something about angus reveal.... if I survive the munch I will explain.....

It has two lives so safe to say it was around yesterday. Yes one kill would therefore imply a team is down. I think you should reveal whatever it is if it’s important

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

You didn’t think no N0 was odd. Didn’t ask and get told no. My question didn’t bring back the painful memory of rejection on any of the many times I asked and you didn’t answer?

Why would I think not getting something the OP says I won't get as odd?? Stop tunnelling and think about what you're asking me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

On mobile so just want to get this in incase I'm dead. I've a few issues with the Angus reveal mainly based around assumptions we are all making. We are assuming he only got one peek, nothing in the OP says they didn't get a peek on N1 and N3 ie every second day. That would punch holes.

I've been dodge of Isla but pending a big reveal around now there has been no counter claim so seems ok but could be a wolf trying to make herself less appealing to be munched. It's a good role to pick if they know the real Carrie is dead but no revenge?

Liam I think is an NRV but only he can confirm so Angus info may be corrext but the source of it might not necessarily be good. If he's munched then it gives some credence to his claim but I'm still dubious. The other option is one of Isla or Liam is on the scam.

Ewan and Eva are worth more investigation based on posts around lynch last night. There is the possibility of a villager core forming soon, it's getting to the point were it'll need to happen although we are in a great position if there is no second kill this morning and team IT are dead

I'll probably be dead soon so village, keep an eye on low posters hiding in the Chaos, people like Clodagh.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    So, Eva is a wolf and made a mistake posting in wrong place?
    What are you on? Even if I was a wolf why would I want o be peeked as a wolf?
    I was saying on thread that he should (if he was fake) have (he already had given his peek) pretended to peek me (a villager) as a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Hi Folks,

I'd like to announce my role as the apprentice priest and general all round piece of hot stuff, Sadie Dunhill.
    6897d444eea50f8d9c9ccd1ac75061a5.jpg

Unfortunately we lost our priest yesterday in the form of Conor. Not sure what happened for him to get offed by Jack, but I got activated right after. I've been given the roles of the dead since the lynch before Conor died so I can't confirm Angus's claims but I present to you our recently dead folk:
    Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.

Unfortunately I haven't a lot to give you guys but I felt that I needed to come forward with the bit that I do have so we can get a lay of the land. From reading back on Conor's posts he doesn't seem to have left me many breadcrumbs for the roles of the dead folk from D1 but I have inferred that Tegan was a villager from one post he made where he said he should've stuck with his gut on her.

Hopefully a bodyguard can protect me tonight so that I get another day out of this role. After that you'll be on your own. With at the very least one dead wolf and both SK's dead, we're doing pretty good so I do believe the village can win this.

I'm not a seer but my strongest town reads for now (in case I'm munched) are Mary, Barbara and Gertie. Most suspicious would be Eva and Fiona. I'm inclined to believe Angus for the time being so I don't think he should be lynched any time soon.

That Jack guy is pretty sketchy too. I have a bad feeling about him. He killed our priest after all.

With Love,
    Sadie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I
    J
    E
    Z

Steak head, mash good?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The Derry Civic Centre had seen better days. Not many of them, but some.

In the deserted reception area, Gabriel WW looked at their watch one last time. In a little under ten minutes, more of the villagers would congregate and they would share what they felt was their ironclad plan for victory over the evil in the town.

Gabriel WW always prided themselves on their tardiness, even more so in these times of trouble, but after pride must always come a fall. This is only compounded when one is being stalked in the darkness by something inherently powerful and evil. Something which can see beyond your end with confidence, something which will go through you and keep going like a breeze through a sea cavern.

At least the end was quick, so swift Gabriel WW didn't even see it coming. With village numbers encroaching on the building, there was no time for the evils to draw out the fun, to teach a lesson, to make an example.

In one moment there was life, in the next there was none.      

xWpaNrA.gif

Gabriel WW has been killed.

Meanwhile.....

The mist lay quite thick in Derry this morning as the would-be devastator pursued their target.

As the church bell struck dawn, the pursuer struck the wanderer with all of their fury, but something peculiar happened which the horrific murderer did not intend.

tenor.gif

"What?...how?...that's not possible..." the stunned aggressor thought to themselves, but they were left alone to consider this one fact...

A kill has failed.

Muhahaha.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I'd like to announce my role as the apprentice priest and general all round piece of hot stuff, Sadie Dunhill.
    6897d444eea50f8d9c9ccd1ac75061a5.jpg

Unfortunately we lost our priest yesterday in the form of Conor. Not sure what happened for him to get offed by Jack, but I got activated right after. I've been given the roles of the dead since the lynch before Conor died so I can't confirm Angus's claims but I present to you our recently dead folk:
    Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.

Unfortunately I haven't a lot to give you guys but I felt that I needed to come forward with the bit that I do have so we can get a lay of the land. From reading back on Conor's posts he doesn't seem to have left me many breadcrumbs for the roles of the dead folk from D1 but I have inferred that Tegan was a villager from one post he made where he said he should've stuck with his gut on her.

Hopefully a bodyguard can protect me tonight so that I get another day out of this role. After that you'll be on your own. With at the very least one dead wolf and both SK's dead, we're doing pretty good so I do believe the village can win this.

I'm not a seer but my strongest town reads for now (in case I'm munched) are Mary, Barbara and Gertie. Most suspicious would be Eva and Fiona. I'm inclined to believe Angus for the time being so I don't think he should be lynched any time soon.

That Jack guy is pretty sketchy too. I have a bad feeling about him. He killed our priest after all.

With Love,
    Sadie

You rock

Whew I made it. That was serious squeaky bum time for Sadie.

Are all the Orby game thingies finito?

Ok so from what I've been told, Both SK's are dead. So who was the other failed kill this morning from then?

Where’s your N0?

Also, why would you name Carrie. Revealing isla was an RV for example puts a target on her and she can still confirm. Telling the wolves it’s a Carrie bomb not so much. Given Carrie dying by munch is good for the village why would you do that?

There’s no n0 peek. The op states this.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Are all the Orby game thingies finito?

the black one is left it’s the best one from my read.

Whew I made it. That was serious squeaky bum time for Sadie.

Sadie we may have a problem with your reveal. I have some thoughts but I’d like yours first

Sadie we may have a problem with your reveal. I have some thoughts but I’d like yours first

Shoot fiona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

As I said Eva, I skimmed as had so much to catch up on, but you do ring a few wolfy bells. :P

I also see Katie was in fact Evil, the only two votes I managed this game were for Katie.

Yes?

I vote we lynch steak head tonight, put this whole thing to bed once and for all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Right bitches, this is where it gets real and village get going.

I'm actually the seer.

latest?cb=20100607224351

Angus is lying and is clearly a wolf.

Peeks so far are:

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

Ok so from what I've been told, Both SK's are dead. So who was the other failed kill this morning from then?

Any thoughts on this?

Penny-wise has two lives... Could they have subsumed another player account??

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Right bitches, this is where it gets real and village get going.

I'm actually the seer.

latest?cb=20100607224351

Angus is lying and is clearly a wolf.

Peeks so far are:

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

No Ewan! If wolves kill Paul we think they'll get 2 kills.

Advertisement