Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oh Ewan, what have you done.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok so from what I've been told, Both SK's are dead. So who was the other failed kill this morning from then?

Could the wolves have gotten Annie, giving them an extra kill, that got blocked? By a BG or the sphere or something?

I'd nearly not want to consider the possibility of a third SK tbh, but that's the only thing that lines up with your story.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Would however had the damn sphere yesterday please come to reception

Not according to the apprentice priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

No Ewan! If wolves kill Paul we think they'll get 2 kills.

Even so, we now have the alpha wolf and Angus. I think there are a few pretty definite villagers based on the reaction to Angus last night (Brendan springs to mind). Isla is now super sus. So if they take me down it'll have been worth it.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Penny-wise has two lives... Could they have subsumed another player account??

Thought had occurred

Where is that sphere winner?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

morning folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So Liam, do you wanna let us know if Angus' peek on you was right? Or are you his filthy wolf companion selling his story?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Right bitches, this is where it gets real and village get going.

I'm actually the seer.

latest?cb=20100607224351

Angus is lying and is clearly a wolf.

Peeks so far are:

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

For very obvious reasons, I'm disputing this.

Why did you not reveal this at 9:59?

A seer claim that...

1. IDs a strong wolf target

2. Gives us someone who already admitted their role

3. Tags someone who wasn't a high threat or target

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Right bitches, this is where it gets real and village get going.

I'm actually the seer.

latest?cb=20100607224351

Angus is lying and is clearly a wolf.

Peeks so far are:

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

We have had two seer reveals and I am finding difficult to believe either of them.

Why the hell did you take the risk of getting munched if you were going to come out at 10 past 10.

Mary has already role revealed.

You have given the wolves a double kill and peeked the wolf with two lives.

Oh my days, this place is a **** show tbh. I either believe Angus or you both of which have a **** load of holes in the story.

• Advertisement

I admit I might be blind, but I don't see anything in the OP about there being an apprentice priest could someone point it out to me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Even so, we now have the alpha wolf and Angus. I think there are a few pretty definite villagers based on the reaction to Angus last night (Brendan springs to mind). Isla is now super sus. So if they take me down it'll have been worth it.

Good job and agree on Angus for sure. Maybe the only reason I was still alive was because Isla is a wolf and she thought I was Carrie. But we need to off Angus anyway.

Wendy

I take it that the roles prior to you getting activated are lost?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I admit I might be blind, but I don't see anything in the OP about there being an apprentice priest could someone point it out to me?

It is possible that there are other people that ar RV's that we don't know about. Also the fact Connor was Modkilled, they may have had to rebalance the game.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    It is possible that there are other people that ar RV's that we don't know about. Also the fact Connor was Modkilled, they may have had to rebalance the game.

Did we ever get a reason as to the modkill.?

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Even if Modkilled would they not just make someone the new priest. Why be called the apprentice?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Thought had occurred

Where is that sphere winner?

Sphere winner could of been baddy... This was why I wanted a village strategy for the sphere. It’s also part of the reason I keep after Liam..... it’s not Bulletproof but if angus is lieing it confirms my convictions...

For very obvious reasons, I'm disputing this.

Why did you not reveal this at 9:59?

A seer claim that...

1. IDs a strong wolf target

2. Gives us someone who already admitted their role

3. Tags someone who wasn't a high threat or target

Didn't want to give the wolves any chance for a last minute munch.

Also, you'll need a better reason for why I would come out with this if I were a wolf. You were totally off most people's radars. Even when Steve suspected you, and I went through all his posts to see who could have targeted him, I didn't suspect you. The only reason I peeked you was because I thought you would be very useful as a confirmed villager, so a stroke of luck for me.

Tricky for the BK now to decide who to protect tonight, but obviously it works out fine if I'm munched and the priest can confirm me. Also, wolves probably won't wanna eat me and confirm that I'm seer, so I'm happy to go unprotected tonight :cool:

I said I'm voting for Angus (and made a big thing about how I'm sticking to FFAs and votes that I make early on) so I'm sticking with Angus. Nigel is either a wolf (now definitely more likely than not) or a villager who's more of a danger to the village than a help. So if he somehow survives tonight I'll vote for him tomorrow.

This was prior to Angus revealing. You basically say you are sticking to Angus even tho Nigel is a now a wolf now more definitely likely than not. Im struggling here to be honest. Following Angus reveal did you post about anything to suggest you didnt believe him?

Priest hasnt said the Seer is dead unless the Seer died on Day 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

No Ewan! If wolves kill Paul we think they'll get 2 kills.

Sk could have killed him or Annie could be dead.

Liam seriously now - is Angus' peek on you correct. You NEED to answer this.

• Advertisement

Not there but could be a rebalance if Conor was modkilled given thebpriest is kind of important

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sphere winner could of been baddy... This was why I wanted a village strategy for the sphere. It’s also part of the reason I keep after Liam..... it’s not Bulletproof but if angus is lieing it confirms my convictions...

You've been after me since day 1.2 so forgive me I call bull**** and your twisting the narrative to suit your own agenda.

I will say if Connor was mod killed then it would be possible for a rebalance but your right, its not in the OP. Can I ask what way your leaning? You have been named by one seer you didnt seem to trust.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ok guys... We have time to digest this stuff so let’s not panic and keep this simpl ....

Why was there two kill attempts this morning if both SKs are dead? (It’s not implying anybody is lieing, I’m just trying to establish reasonable facts)

Vernon WW wrote: »
    This was prior to Angus revealing. You basically say you are sticking to Angus even tho Nigel is a now a wolf now more definitely likely than not. Im struggling here to be honest. Following Angus reveal did you post about anything to suggest you didnt believe him?

Priest hasnt said the Seer is dead unless the Seer died on Day 1

Of course I didn't post anything to suggest I didn't believe him, I didn't wanna be munched.

I didn't know that Angus was a wolf until he came out claiming to be the seer. I voted for him based on the reasons I said yesterday.

Also, aren't we at least pretty sure that Nigel was SK? If I were a wolf, why would I defend him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So real Carrie should come out at this point, I mean that would clear up a lot and she’s not going to get munched.

Priestess wendy who was gabriel.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Not there but could be a rebalance if Conor was modkilled given thebpriest is kind of important

It is, and mods would likely rebalance, but why not give someone the role of priest, why assume a new unscripted role of "apprentice" priest.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sk could have killed him or Annie could be dead.

Well lets be honest, we know Paul is still alive if Ewan is to be believed. And the priest has told us who is dead and Annie wasnt in there nor was Paul so I straight away think the worst.

Ah guys. Gabriel was the vigilante. I debated trying to lie about this to scare the wolves but I've no clue what he's been doing for the last 3 days with no shooting. Maybe he was just too nervous to take a shot on anyone or something, I dunno.

Most people (myself included) have already assumed that the Vig died on day 1 so I guess we're no better off than we thought we were. This is still ****ty though.

We need to sort out the mess of Angus and Ewan though. I need to think about this.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I will say if Connor was mod killed then it would be possible for a rebalance but your right, its not in the OP. Can I ask what way your leaning? You have been named by one seer you didnt seem to trust.

I say hang steak head

Advertisement