Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

hello?

are we all being reflective today? i suppose alot of people are prob hungover

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Necro trying desperately to resist the urge to gif spam to break the silence.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Off to work, actually :(

Got night shift and you know what that means...

tumblr_ncjkmxUG9k1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

JESUS CHRIST, NSFW TAGS NECRO

-_-

JESUS CHRIST, NSFW TAGS NECRO

-_-

a309d9b6e28b410375bf22d8500b391c.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

twin-peaks-new-gif.gif

Spoiler alert, if you have a 30 year old backlog

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Alan Pangborn (The Dark Half, Needful Things):Town Detective: Each night can select a pair of players from the game to determine if they're on the same team.

IM curious about the Detective role. If im correct, its like a seer check in a way. Cause if he knows their not on a team, at least 1 is bad. right? Kindly disregard if wrong

Orla WW wrote: »
    IM curious about the Detective role. If im correct, its like a seer check in a way. Cause if he knows their not on a team, at least 1 is bad. right? Kindly disregard if wrong

Yeap.
    Strikes me he'll need to work with others though. Even if he gets a "X and Y are the same team", he'll need the seer to check and clear which team that is. But he potentially is a stronger seer, cause he gets to check two people at a time really.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Yeap.
    Strikes me he'll need to work with others though. Even if he gets a "X and Y are the same team", he'll need the seer to check and clear which team that is. But he potentially is a stronger seer, cause he gets to check two people at a time really.

Not really, he can pick SK and a wolf, still takes two seer peeks to verify. Ideally the seer would peek the villager in a w-v check, otherwise we can't confirm the other players alignment

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So my summary of today is

Woohoo WW!
    Something something 19.

Did I miss anything?

• Advertisement

this will need further addressing, but as i'm semi drunk after turning water into wine; for me, it'll have to wait till tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Would NRVs be classed as being on a team? Same goes for the priest and vig or seer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Would NRVs be classed as being on a team? Same goes for the priest and vig or seer?

All team village I'd imagine, I wonder if the Loser Club would be detected differently though. I hope not, for me it would come down to the teams in the win conditions, village, wolf and sk

Hopefully the detective has all that clarified with the mods anyway

Necro is here at work and ready to take you all through the night:

tumblr_nr7rc73WDK1r5rk9to7_r1_540.gif

Necrominus wrote: »
    Necro is here at work and ready to take you all through the night:

tumblr_nr7rc73WDK1r5rk9to7_r1_540.gif
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Just had to post at Four past Midnight.

Yeah? Well I pissed myself on the couch to create that submerged 'hearts in Atlantis' feel - where's my sphere? Where?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Yeah? Well I pissed myself on the couch to create that submerged 'hearts in Atlantis' feel - where's my sphere? Where?

giphy.gif

Out of interest, when Mrs Necro asks 'why do you have "two cocks trying to escape from my face gif" in your internet history?' will you tell her the truth or make up an elaborate story about the mistreatment of chickens in Portugal and your one man crusade to set things right?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

That's appropriately freaky

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Out of interest, when Mrs Necro asks 'why do you have "two cocks trying to escape from my face gif" in your internet history?' will you tell her the truth or make up an elaborate story about the mistreatment of chickens in Portugal and your one man crusade to set things right?

:eek:

More likely it will be this reaction:

giphy.gif

She looks a little more hirsute than I imagined, but the important thing is that you're both happy...

Frank WW wrote: »
    this will need further addressing, but as i'm semi drunk after turning water into wine; for me, it'll have to wait till tomorrow

...open doors would soon be shut.

Nice one, wifi signal in the Dome is much stronger when the village aren't all on at once.

Oh and btw folks...I called vodafone today, told them about our wee Dome problem here. The f**kers actually have a contingency for that written into their Terms and Conditions. Payment is still due this week.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    All team village I'd imagine, I wonder if the Loser Club would be detected differently though. I hope not, for me it would come down to the teams in the win conditions, village, wolf and sk

Probably right in every situation to first consider, the OP. If there are only 3 teams listed in the win conditions you have to assume only 3 teams exist.

Villagers need to survive
    Wolves kill all
    IT kills losers

Losers are villagers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Good morning.

3 teams as per the OP win conditions sounds shiny.

Morning all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning everyone. That was a quiet Day 0!

The calm before the storm as they say :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Made a nice change not waiting for a hundred million thousand million gifs to load ;P

Advertisement