Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I admit I might be blind, but I don't see anything in the OP about there being an apprentice priest could someone point it out to me?

Could you at least confirm you are who I say you are?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    So real Carrie should come out at this point, I mean that would clear up a lot and she’s not going to get munched.

Priestess wendy who was gabriel.

I'm here Eva.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Just clearing my thoughts now.

Wendy announces the SKs are both dead at 9:59

At 10, we find out that, actually, they aren't.

Afterwards, after 9:59, Ewan comes up with a hilariously flimsy seer claim; one that hurts the village and names someone already named as two of their three claims

Wendy, what was Gabriel? Any chance he was Annie, the wolves got a second kill but it got blocked somehow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Someone organised do a synopsis, its how I read my books anyways :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ah guys. Gabriel was the vigilante. I debated trying to lie about this to scare the wolves but I've no clue what he's been doing for the last 3 days with no shooting. Maybe he was just too nervous to take a shot on anyone or something, I dunno.

Most people (myself included) have already assumed that the Vig died on day 1 so I guess we're no better off than we thought we were. This is still ****ty though.

We need to sort out the mess of Angus and Ewan though. I need to think about this.

If either the sk killed Paul or Annie died day 1 or two, which fits with your reveal, then I see no other issue with either your or Ewan’s reveal.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Ok guys... We have time to digest this stuff so let’s not panic and keep this simpl ....

Why was there two kill attempts this morning if both SKs are dead? (It’s not implying anybody is lieing, I’m just trying to establish reasonable facts)

That doesn't really make sense to me. The OP says the wolves get an extra kill if Misery gets her victim, but that doesn't match with what our apprentice is telling us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Doris WW wrote: »

Doris, can you confirm Ewan's peek on you?

Maybe the SK had his munch order in before he died last night and the mods let it run?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'm seer, you're Paul Sheldon. Handy if you could confirm this.

Gertrude's Randall Flag, Angus is a wolf pretending to be seer. Wendy's claiming to be apprentice priest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Just clearing my thoughts now.

Wendy announces the SKs are both dead at 9:59

At 10, we find out that, actually, they aren't.

Afterwards, after 9:59, Ewan comes up with a hilariously flimsy seer claim; one that hurts the village and names someone already named as two of their three claims

Wendy, what was Gabriel? Any chance he was Annie, the wolves got a second kill but it got blocked somehow?

Let’s keep it simple guys. One thing at a time...

How could there be two kill attempts if both Sks are dead? If Annie killed Paul is one way. Any other way?

Ewan WW wrote: »

Gertrude's Randall Flag, Angus is a wolf pretending to be seer. Wendy's claiming to be apprentice priest.

Did you just hand the wolves an extra kill with that?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Isla WW wrote: »
    That doesn't really make sense to me. The OP says the wolves get an extra kill if Misery gets her victim, but that doesn't match with what our apprentice is telling us.

The wolves either didn't kill derry or Annie is dead.

Doris, can you confirm Ewan's peek on you?

Maybe the SK had his munch order in before he died last night and the mods let it run?

this is true, i spent the first few days trying to get lynched as I thought it best for the village nearly worked and woulda worked only you cant vote for yourself in lynches

Isla WW wrote: »

Yeh, there’s a lot not right with all this... If I can get through some work (been away a few days so have to catchup) I will try and dissect this later....

I believe Wendy and you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm guessing Penny-wise was killed, but has come back as another player account. Stan has died because he can't face fighting him again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Village need to win Orby today so be great if all villys could participate

Did you just hand the wolves an extra kill with that?

I had already revealed that. Sorry if it does get Doris munched, and if there's an extra kill, but it would confirm what I've said about Gertrude and Angus, so win overall.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

It's a pity we don't seem to have bullets. I'd like a nice medium rare Angus right now.

this is true, i spent the first few days trying to get lynched as I thought it best for the village nearly worked and woulda worked only you cant vote for yourself in lynches

Yeh, I’m not happy with this at all.... Basically handing the wolves an extra kill is kamikaze village stuff... What benefit is it to the village for Doris to die, wolves get another kill and they can use that kill to kill Ewan? Like I don’t get the angle here....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Let’s keep it simple guys. One thing at a time...

How could there be two kill attempts if both Sks are dead? If Annie killed Paul is one way. Any other way?

The only other option I see is there's a third SK that wasn't mentioned in the OP.

"If both SKs are dead" is the issue.

Fiona was pointing out before hand that there's reasons to believe that Oisin was a lover who died, rather than killed because we got IT. That theory would then possibly grow outwards into the possibility that IT isn't dead, which means Wendy is wrong or lying.

Right bitches, this is where it gets real and village get going.

I'm actually the seer.

latest?cb=20100607224351

Angus is lying and is clearly a wolf.

Peeks so far are:

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

Ok we're picking this apart like I did with Angus earlier.

Scenario 1: Ewan is a filthy wolf who will pay for his crimes when I get my hands on him.
    Same as with Angus: As far as I know the wolf seer would've had a peek by now (maybe 2 depending on when they got their first peek). So Ewan could potentially have peeked Doris as Paul Sheldon to confirm himself. Mary had already come out on thread so that was an easy one to put in as the second peek. Gertrude must've been a wild stab in the dark but it's very risky if she's rolled.

Scenario 2: Ewan is the real seer, Angus is the lying wolf. This would explain why Ewan was so hard on Angus last night and why he refused to move off him when the votes were going in and Nigel was looking well dodgy.
    In this scenario either Angus had Liam's help with the reveal, in which case Liam is also a wolf. Or else he took a wild stab in the dark and Liam's refusal to confirm his peek is damning evidence against him.

So what does the village do with this? We have to decide who to believe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

If either the sk killed Paul or Annie died day 1 or two, which fits with your reveal, then I see no other issue with either your or Ewan’s reveal.

Can you explain this? I am struggling, Im sure everyone is!

If we believe Ewans reveal then Paul is alive.

If we believe Wendys reveal ( I am inclined to) then Annie is alive bar being killed on day 1 (relatively unlikely given the numbers)

Also if Annie was killed she was Tegan or the Sk munch target but Wendy has said Conor seems to have leaned Tegan good following the kill.

I thought he said derry was the Paul sheldon

There is always the possibility that I'm a drunk priest.
    I've no idea why the mods didn't put in the possibility of an App Priest in the Op but it's happened before and as someone said, could've been a rebalancing thing. I'm only going on what I've been told and as soon as Conor died yesterday I got a PM telling me I was the App Priest.
    I believe Wendy and you.

Why do you believe Ewan over Angus?

Sorry for the confusion I forgot that derry is the town I thoughtvthatvsince derry was dead that we were wondering why Annie didn't get an extra kill

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm guessing Penny-wise was killed, but has come back as another player account. Stan has died because he can't face fighting him again.

As my account, or Wendy's? Or who?

I think you made a mistake going after Steve when he was suspicious of you. I couldn't understand why he was killed, and that's the only reason I was looking at you for the lynch last night. Then, when you claimed to be 'Fr Ted Brautigan', it was clear you'd quickly scanned the roles in the Op and accidentally combined 'Ted Brautigan' and 'Fr. Callaghan' directly below him. Easy mistake, but not one you would've made if you were actually Brautigan, as you would've read the role at least a couple of times.

Yeh, I’m not happy with this at all.... Basically handing the wolves an extra kill is kamikaze village stuff... What benefit is it to the village for Doris to die, wolves get another kill and they can use that kill to kill Ewan? Like I don’t get the angle here....

What can I do, once the seer claim is real the wolfs have the info now, i was never getting munched as i was lynch target for the village and had a few bad fake role claims but I'm not going to cause more confusion by saying the seer is lying

There is always the possibility that I'm a drunk priest.
    I've no idea why the mods didn't put in the possibility of an App Priest in the Op but it's happened before and as someone said, could've been a rebalancing thing. I'm only going on what I've been told and as soon as Conor died yesterday I got a PM telling me I was the App Priest.

Why do you believe Ewan over Angus?

Because Angus says isla is Carrie and Ewan says Doris is.
    Now of the two of them which was trying to be killed all game ?

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Can you explain this? I am struggling, Im sure everyone is!

If we believe Ewans reveal then Paul is alive.

If we believe Wendys reveal ( I am inclined to) then Annie is alive bar being killed on day 1 (relatively unlikely given the numbers)

Also if Annie was killed she was Tegan or the Sk munch target but Wendy has said Conor seems to have leaned Tegan good following the kill.

If someone else wants to have a look at Conor's posts and see if they can glean anything from them please go ahead. I've looked over them about 5 times already and the Tegan thing is the only thing I've got.

From what I know at the moment we should have 2 dead SK's and one dead wolf.

If we believe Ewan we need to lynch Gertie and Angus so I can confirm them before I die. So I would propose we lynch Gertie today and see what that gives us. If she is Flagg she'll survive the lynch.

Advertisement