Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ok so this is where I am this morning:
    Angus WW - claimed seer, disputed by Ewan.
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW - Paul Sheldon, claimed by Ewan, confirmed by Doris
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW - claimed seer, disputed by Angus
    Fiona WW
    Gertrude WW - Randal Flagg, claimed by Ewan
    Isla WW - Carrie (village), Claimed by Angus, confirmed by Isla
    Liam WW - NRV claimed by Angus, Liam will not confirm this.
    Mary WW - Stephen King (village), claimed by Ewan but Mary had already confirmed this herself before the reveal.
    Riona WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW - Sadie Dunhill (App Priest), claimed by Wendy, no counter claims.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Did we ever get a reason as to the modkill.?

Don't think so

Even if Modkilled would they not just make someone the new priest. Why be called the apprentice?

I know from modding that it is easier to call them apprentice when they weren't the original priest.

It seems odd that you assumed the role of apprentice priest but the previous priests knowledge was not included in the scriptures

Why would I? The priest is dead. How could he tell me who the previously dead were? I'm not a ghost whisperer.

There is precedent for apprentice priests being treated this way by mods btw. It's nothing new.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Sphere me mods sphere me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

It's a pity we don't seem to have bullets. I'd like a nice medium rare Angus right now.

People keep saying Liam hasn’t confirmed Angus
    But he keeps saying he should be killed, the only thing I can think of is that Liam is a wolf and they tentivly came up with this story and now Liam is distancing hisself. Why else would he not deny it while at the same time saying to kill Angus?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'm not disbelieving some over protocol created on when a role should or shouldn't be revealed, while i dont agree with his timing, if its all you have got against it, it really isn't much.

I dont see you digging into the angus's role claim of Fr ted john panghorn dufrense the white epping

One seer accused me. One didn't.

Is it shocking that I might side with the one I know isn't lying in a bid to get me lynched?

Hell, he's even now pushing the notion that we'll do a vote tonight, me vs him. No one is going to make any decision other than to vote me now.

So what does this achieve? The village spends all day resting on its laurels. No FFAs will be done. Everyone will bandwagon me, so you'll have nothing to get from the votes tomorrow.

When I die, there'll be more excuses, a new target. Its a great play though from them. No one will have to justify anything they do today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Is it shocking that I might side with the one I know isn't lying in a bid to get me lynched?

Hell, he's even now pushing the notion that we'll do a vote tonight, me vs him. No one is going to make any decision other than to vote me now.

So what does this achieve? The village spends all day resting on its laurels. No FFAs will be done. Everyone will bandwagon me, so you'll have nothing to get from the votes tomorrow.

When I die, there'll be more excuses, a new target. Its a great play though from them. No one will have to justify anything they do today.

No excuses, I'll be dead. If I'm telling the truth, village can be sure of two wolves. If not, village can be sure of one. It's not a bad day's work either way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    People keep saying Liam hasn’t confirmed Angus
    But he keeps saying he should be killed, the only thing I can think of is that Liam is a wolf and they tentivly came up with this story and now Liam is distancing hisself. Why else would he not deny it while at the same time saying to kill Angus?

Eva is a wolf

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

first

• Advertisement

I did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Oh gimme

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok we're picking this apart like I did with Angus earlier.

Scenario 1: Ewan is a filthy wolf who will pay for his crimes when I get my hands on him.
    Same as with Angus: As far as I know the wolf seer would've had a peek by now (maybe 2 depending on when they got their first peek). So Ewan could potentially have peeked Doris as Paul Sheldon to confirm himself. Mary had already come out on thread so that was an easy one to put in as the second peek. Gertrude must've been a wild stab in the dark but it's very risky if she's rolled.

Scenario 2: Ewan is the real seer, Angus is the lying wolf. This would explain why Ewan was so hard on Angus last night and why he refused to move off him when the votes were going in and Nigel was looking well dodgy.
    In this scenario either Angus had Liam's help with the reveal, in which case Liam is also a wolf. Or else he took a wild stab in the dark and Liam's refusal to confirm his peek is damning evidence against him.

So what does the village do with this? We have to decide who to believe.

which of the 2 makes the less assumptions and/or relying on faith from us

Ok sphere incoming lets get ready for some action

Hello Roy ORBison

7JeO.gif

Oh is something happening and I am actually here for it this time!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Just to be clear - why am I being lumped in with Angus? I can't confirm that he's the village seer, so I've to be as suspicious of him as Ewan.

To be honest Im not completely clear on everything. There is a lot happening and Im trying to make sense of it all. .

I thought Angus revealed you and Liam ? Am I wrong ? So I was taking it that you all might be working together . . Again, this is not completely full proof, but how would Angus know who you guys are or aren't ? Perhaps the baddy role (with random powers every two nights) could of revealed roles ?

At this stage Im not sure whats right and have to get my bearings. .

Like I said in my previous post, I would like to look at this from all angles and look at probabilities and possible holes in reveals. Im not in a postion to speak with authority, but there are enough pieces on the board moving that would make others more important to interrogate. .

Can I ask you and liam to clarify what you think Angus is up to ? What do you think are the angles he is taking and where did he get information from ?

I cant think of good and bad reasons as to why Liam may not disclose who he is on thread, but the wolves can work out everything we can . .

Also, to add to my questions:

Question 4 - Was this morning A BG protection on wolf second kill or an SK kill
    either BG protection or shot at IT . .

Unfortunately if we don't lynch you today Gertie, we'll just be stuck with the same conundrum tomorrow. Lynching you is the only way we can confirm whether Ewan is lying or not. If we know Ewan is lying we've caught a wolf. If you're just an NRV then this should be a worthwhile endeavour for you. Do you not agree?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Basically agree. One thing though, when it comes to lynch votes, is there a reason not to put me against Gertrude? I'm saying she's the alpha, who will avoid a kill the first time they are targeted. So if she's lynched I'm right, village kills the alpha and another wolf (Angus). If Gertrude dies then I'm a wolf and will be killed. Fair trade off for the village I think.

Why put you up against Gertie ? There could be up to 5 wolves left and they could easily pile on you and manipulate things against you. We don't know who is telling the truth . .

I would suggest we all take a breather and try to work out what happened this morning. .

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

mine

Wendy WW wrote: »
    But in that case Paul was one of the first to die so i've not been told he's dead. In that case why wouldn't the wolves get the extra kill at the next munch? Why wait an extra day?

That's assuming we believe you . .

Im not sure what to believe at this stage. Im trying to throw out questions that need to be answered and hope that others can work things out or come up with suggestions or theories.

Im getting a sore ass on this fence. . I hope to get the chance to review this all ..

Can somebody post the reveals in one post so we can at least have all the information in one spot? That would be a good start . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Well what a time to log in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Or Liam could confirm he is who he say he is.

Ooooh looks luverly

Oh and I agree that I would rather hang Gertie today and get from Wendy before she gets killed what Gertie was.

We can deal with the mad cow after that :pac:

The mournful lament of the Black Sphere has been heard around these parts.

To attempt to wield its power, please let me know by PM the correct answer to the following riddle...

M5wDvUA.png

"What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?"

Rules:
    1. All correct answers received by 11:55am will be randomised to select one winner who will be notified at 12pm.
    2. Discussion of the answer is permitted on thread, but in order to submit an answer you must PM it to quickbeam by the above time. Answers PMed to either of the other mods will not be accepted as valid entries.
    3. We would appreciate if you did not use Google, but we can't enforce this. Just know that there will be no prize for who can use it the fastest.
    4. Mods' decision is final. Riddles with one clear answer have been chosen to avoid mods entering a debate on thread regarding multiple answers.

quickbeam wrote: »
    The mournful lament of the Black Sphere has been heard around these parts.

To attempt to wield its power, please let me know by PM the correct answer to the following riddle...

M5wDvUA.png

"What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?"

Rules:
    1. All correct answers received by 11:55am will be randomised to select one winner who will be notified at 12pm.
    2. Discussion of the answer is permitted on thread, but in order to submit an answer you must PM it to quickbeam by the above time. Answers PMed to either of the other mods will not be accepted as valid entries.
    3. We would appreciate if you did not use Google, but we can't enforce this. Just know that there will be no prize for who can use it the fastest.
    4. Mods' decision is final. Riddles with one clear answer have been chosen to avoid mods entering a debate on thread regarding multiple answers.

love :(:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Mmm, let me think about that one...

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Mmm, let me think about that one...

are we allowed talk abou this?

i think its a letter

Advertisement