Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

lol I got it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I don't win anything, I am not that lucky.

*prays*

Me neither.:(

Gone very quiet all of a sudden.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

lol I got it.

Phew. Good thing we're gettin on so well.

Gone very quiet all of a sudden.

Lunchtime innit?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

lol I got it.

If you did it won’t help you win.

Eva WW wrote: »
    If you did it won’t help you win.

:( But I wanna.

lol I got it.

That's pretty convenient isnt' it? So if we try to lynch you later it'll fail and you can claim that it's just the effects of the sphere and not that you're Randall Flagg?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    That's pretty convenient isnt' it? So if we try to lynch you later it'll fail and you can claim that it's just the effects of the sphere and not that you're Randall Flagg?

I'm just messing, I didn't get it. Would have been hilarious if I did though.

Some nice gallows humour. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

lol I got it.

Liar liar pants on fire

• Advertisement

lol I got it.
    :( But I wanna.

Well why do you keep picking on me ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'm just messing, I didn't get it. Would have been hilarious if I did though.

Some nice gallows humour. :pac:

Lol, you actually had me goin :D

Ok

Gertrude is Randal Flagg
    I know this 100%

You want to tell them how I know mr Flagg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Just reading back through the multiple role reveals, all of which seem to conflict each other

Am I the only one who sometimes feels like they're the only villager, and everyone else is a wolf? :pac:

I was gonna let ye have Doris
    I wa gonna vote with ye and kill all the villagers and you just wouldn’t play along

So you die

All of ye

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Just reading back through the multiple role reveals, all of which seem to conflict each other

Am I the only one who sometimes feels like they're the only villager, and everyone else is a wolf? :pac:

I’m not a wolf I’m much much better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ok

Gertrude is Randal Flagg
    I know this 100%

You want to tell them how I know mr Flagg

Cause you are the remaining SK and tried to kill him this morning ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So will you kill me you promise?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Cause you are the remaining SK and tried to kill him this morning ?

I’m the only eva IT.

Doris WW wrote: »
    So will you kill me you promise?

Kill order went in ages ago once Gertie figured out who I was and went for me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I have kept away to try and gather some sense in the last hour.

Theory 1.
    Angus is a wolf, last minute claim to be a seer which ultimately lead to the demise of IT. Names 2 of 3 living villagers who hadnt come out on thread and one of them (Isla) has confirmed accuracy (Liam still hasnt?) Angus had a couple of slip ups which in some eyes make him more sussy and others less so. Would a wolf cocked up as badly?

Theory 2.
    Wendy is dodgy. This one I find the hardest to believe however a fake role reveal at 9.59 that presumes IT team is dead which is subsequently wrong, panic in the backroom and step forward Ewan with his seer stuff in order to put pressure on Angus and subsequently Gertrude. If either Ewan or Wendy is the Alpha then they get a mislynch tonight and basically 4 kills in which they will lose one of them. Risky play but rewarding especially if the know Doris role, its 5 kills. My only issue with this is why not kill Doris? Possibly beacuse Annie isnt at risk and neither is Doris so they can use the info to get Doris on side for now.

Theory 3 (Necro Theory).
    IT has morphed into another body and Wendy is above board but IT is still alive. Her reads are correct and its a straight shoot out between Angus and Ewan. I dont believe either of them so I am really struggling.

Differentiation for tonight, village should do an FFA for tonight with one person to be peeked by both seers. Use that information to make a decision then on who is legit? Any thoughts on this.

Side note: Keep an eye for any changes in posting style amongst posters, big increase in post count or change of style

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I didn't want to revel like this but my own carelessness and some pushy players have forced my hand.

I am Father Ted Brautigan, The Seer. I have made two peeks so far, with another one tonight IF I survive the Lynch.

My first pick was Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    My second peek was Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Sorry for outing you like that Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger.

Hopefully Liam will be around to verify this. Priest can confirm Derry if they do come out as Nigel suggests.

So yeah, keep me alive and you get another peek before the wolves or SK kill me in the morning. If Nigel is an RV the I say go with Eva instead.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I'd like to announce my role as the apprentice priest and general all round piece of hot stuff, Sadie Dunhill.

Unfortunately we lost our priest yesterday in the form of Conor. Not sure what happened for him to get offed by Jack, but I got activated right after. I've been given the roles of the dead since the lynch before Conor died so I can't confirm Angus's claims but I present to you our recently dead folk:
    Katie WW was Kurt Barlow, the Vampire Priest
    Conor WW was Fr Callahan, Priest
    Steve WW was Henry Bowers, SK Emissary
    Abigail WW was Bev Marsh, Loser
    Nigel WW was Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
    Oisin WW was Stanley Uris, Losers Club and SK Seer.

Unfortunately I haven't a lot to give you guys but I felt that I needed to come forward with the bit that I do have so we can get a lay of the land. From reading back on Conor's posts he doesn't seem to have left me many breadcrumbs for the roles of the dead folk from D1 but I have inferred that Tegan was a villager from one post he made where he said he should've stuck with his gut on her.

Hopefully a bodyguard can protect me tonight so that I get another day out of this role. After that you'll be on your own. With at the very least one dead wolf and both SK's dead, we're doing pretty good so I do believe the village can win this.

I'm not a seer but my strongest town reads for now (in case I'm munched) are Mary, Barbara and Gertie. Most suspicious would be Eva and Fiona. I'm inclined to believe Angus for the time being so I don't think he should be lynched any time soon.

That Jack guy is pretty sketchy too. I have a bad feeling about him. He killed our priest after all.

With Love,
    Sadie
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Right bitches, this is where it gets real and village get going.

I'm actually the seer.

Angus is lying and is clearly a wolf.

Peeks so far are:

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

Just grouping these together for convenience

WTF **** just kicked off

Oh Eva, I genuinely had no clue....

If you feel I've been "picking on you", you are so incredibly wrong. And I am so sorry bout it.

Tried saying last night yay I believed Angus and you still wouldn’t play along.
    Gertrude once you were peeked there was no saving you but I was gonna Help

You were gonna kill Doris and me you excuse for an evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’m the only eva IT.

Wait a second . . You are IT ? You targeted randall this morning and he didn't die ? Couldn't it of been a BG protection ?

And why are you coming out, effectively killing yourself ?

I cant think of why a wolf (Eva) would throw themselves to the village to protect a more powerful wolf . . I cant work out why IT would role reveal . .

Oh Eva, I genuinely had no clue....

If you feel I've been "picking on you", you are so incredibly wrong. And I am so sorry bout it.

Well yer dead now
    All of ye

This is genuinely the most backward reveal I have seen. What the ****

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

quickbeam wrote: »
    Vote Results:

Tegan WW (6) - Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Ewan WW, Nigel WW, Conor WW, Eva WW
    Katie WW (4) - Clodagh WW, Wendy WW, Liam WW, Derry WW
    Wendy WW (3) - Fiona WW, Katie WW, Mary WW
    Isla WW (2) - Tegan WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (2) - Brendan WW, Doris WW
    Doris WW (2) - Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Nigel WW (2) - Angus WW, Barbara WW
    Angus WW (2) - Steve WW, Orla WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW
    Orla WW (1) - Frank WW

DID NOT VOTE - Abigail WW, Phil WW, Riona WW - Please stand-by for a paddling (if you're lucky) from Jack!

So Katie was the Vampire Priest, assuming Wendy is telling the truth. I don't doubt that she was, considering what Eva is coming out with now.

That would suggest that there may be wolves in the Tegan voters from the first lynch. Gertrude would make sense there I suppose, but would there be another. It could be Ewan if they're the seer. Eva and Nigel are part of IT so not wolves. Conor was modkilled, but Vernon is still kicking I believe. Would two vote early for Tegan knowing that their teammate Katie was in danger?

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    Wait a second . . You are IT ? You targeted randall this morning and he didn't die ? Couldn't it of been a BG protection ?

And why are you coming out, effectively killing yourself ?

I cant think of why a wolf (Eva) would throw themselves to the village to protect a more powerful wolf . . I cant work out why IT would role reveal . .

I targeted Gertie, bg protected Angus, wolves killed gabi

Advertisement