Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’m Nigel

Did you take over Stans Body when there was a hit on you ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

You can’t kill me anyway
    Butvshhhs don’t tell why

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ok so proposal:
    stick with the Gertie lynch tonight. ewan peeks eva to see what the **** shes on about and we lynch either her or angus tomorrow.

Thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Did you get 2 roles and 2 anons cause thats wicked if the case

Phil WW wrote: »
    Did you take over Stans Body when there was a hit on you ?

No

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did you get 2 roles and 2 anons cause thats wicked if the case

It’s soo hars to remember who I am sometimes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm a very level 1 player and this game has reached a plane where I no longer exist.

I just don't understand where a wolf (ewan) under absolutely no pressure would counter claim Angus (villager) in this way. It will never work out well and guarantees his death one way or another

Its either Villager Ewan and Villager Angus (1% chance)
    and completely nuts

Villager Ewan and Wolf Angus (79% chance)
    highly likely

Wolf Ewan and Wolf Angus (20% chance)
    the play to end all plays but again nuts in a game where the wolves are many and well hidden

man we really need a vigilante about now.... :(

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok so proposal:
    stick with the Gertie lynch tonight. ewan peeks eva to see what the **** shes on about and we lynch either her or angus tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Kill angus IMO could be cojo or Ainne if he is either it helps more then Flagg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I’m Nigel and I killed my own emissary and I think it made me a bit pweculiar

I’m really disappointed I’d worked out that you’d switched bodies based on your grammar in my readback and you beat me to the reveal :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

If Gerty is the BG then of course your attack failed. The OP implies he takes more than one hit to kill!

Ok so proposal:

Thoughts?

Don’t waste a peek on me
    Peek isla or Clodagh

Angus WW wrote: »
    If Gerty is the BG then of course your attack failed. The OP implies he takes more than one hit to kill!

Wonder what the time traveler does

It’s soo hars to remember who I am sometimes

Leland Gaunt (Needful Things): Twisted and deranged owner of Needful Things. Gaunt can use his bag of tricks once every second night to peek into the very soul of the player of his choice....

Is there any chance a baddy could use a power to control Eva ? Im asking, not saying . .

Somethings really up with IT coming out . . Could somebody be telling Eva what to say ?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I’m really disappointed I’d worked out that you’d switched bodies based on your grammar in my readback and you beat me to the reveal :(

and i spell fionia wrong in both accounts
    but i didnt switch i'm both all the time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Just important to point out, we are believing Ewans timeline of events if you believe the above. My take on it is different. Lets say Ewans a wolf and got two peeks so far, hes peeked Mary and then last night Doris. He cant off Doris as he might need her later, especially following your role reveal last night which reduced his potential credibility. He doesnt get another peek till Friday so is under pressure.

ALL of the above also applies to Angus to an extent just with different name if we work on the assumption of evil seer having two peeks so far.

The difference between me and Angus is that I'm providing a hard and fast way to work out what's goin on. Lynch Gertrude. If she's Flagg then it's clear at lynch time, if not then I've outed myself as a wolf.

Leland Gaunt (Needful Things): Twisted and deranged owner of Needful Things. Gaunt can use his bag of tricks once every second night to peek into the very soul of the player of his choice....

Is there any chance a baddy could use a power to control Eva ? Im asking, not saying . .

Somethings really up with IT coming out . . Could somebody be telling Eva what to say ?

nope and never leland hes nice

Kinda wishing today was a speed day :D

Don’t waste a peek on me
    Peek isla or Clodagh

Isla has already confirmed her role. Why would we waste a peek on her?

and i spell fionia wrong in both accounts
    but i didnt switch i'm both all the time

That’s kind of cool actually. I hadn’t done a read back of earlier Eva yet to pick that up

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Just important to point out, we are believing Ewans timeline of events if you believe the above. My take on it is different. Lets say Ewans a wolf and got two peeks so far, hes peeked Mary and then last night Doris. He cant off Doris as he might need her later, especially following your role reveal last night which reduced his potential credibility. He doesnt get another peek till Friday so is under pressure.

ALL of the above also applies to Angus to an extent just with different name if we work on the assumption of evil seer having two peeks so far.

He only had one though didn't he, unless he got one N1+N3, ID have thought N2+N4 though

Ewan WW wrote: »
    The difference between me and Angus is that I'm providing a hard and fast way to work out what's goin on. Lynch Gertrude. If she's Flagg then it's clear at lynch time, if not then I've outed myself as a wolf.

I'm good to go with this too.

nope and never leland hes nice

Your tone has changed since 12 . . Would be mad if mods let Leland login as Eva for awhile . . He could say literally anything . . That would be fun . .

Confirmed against Angus the wolf ?

Mary WW wrote: »
    He only had one though didn't he, unless he got one N1+N3, ID have thought N2+N4 though

I would agree with this.

Confirmed against Angus the wolf ?

no counter claim though

Check back her grammar today. Eva and Nigel are the same (90% given I’m working off my catchup) I’d assumed the shapeshifter bit in the op meant switching to take over the account but eve says no they’ve always been. It may be control but it’s control by Nigel I think

LIAM CONFIRM I GOT YOU RIGHT

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Because we don't know shes not in cahoots with Angus

• Advertisement

Also mods never confirmed the black sphere was claimed they confirmed the other 3 unless I missed it

Advertisement